HE WUZ A GUD BOI

Texas officer who killed black teenager leaving party is charged with murder

Should we riot?

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/05/05/texas-officer-who-killed-black-teenager-leaving-party-is-charged-with-murder/

why he look like he bout to cry tho

>Do your job
>Get jailed because muh racism

Because he did his job and got thrown in prison for it.

Baby tray tray vs. can't-flim-flam-the-zim-zam, Part II!

He's only been charged. Riot if he gets convicted

No he's a racist bully. How can you murder a child like that? Senseless Nazi is what he is

>5'11

Every. single. time.

Fucking manlets.

>teenager
>photo of 8-year old kid

You guys better find some REAL pics of this nigger.

wheres the archive link?
why are you here trying to incite violence?
does mum know you're using the computer?

Yeah, he will get off eventually and the DA that thought this was a good idea will never find work outside of a libshit city. Feel bad for that fine officer, being a pawn in some bullshit racial nonsense.

Do it. I bet you texas pussies won't

Oliver fired a rifle at a car full of teenagers leaving a party, fatally shooting Edwards who was a passenger in the vehicle. The teen's death led to protests calling for Oliver to be fired and charged. On Tuesday, the same day that the officer was fired, news broke of the Justice Department's decision not to charge two white police officers in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, in the shooting death of a black man in 2016. And a white officer in North Charleston, South Carolina, pleaded guilty that day to federal civil rights charges in the fatal shooting of a black man in 2015.

Edwards and his two brothers and two other teenagers were leaving an unruly house party in Balch Springs when Oliver opened fire on their car with a rifle. The bullets shattered the front passenger-side window and struck Edwards. It took a few moments for Edwards' 16-year-old brother, who was driving, and other passengers to notice that he was slumped over in his seat.

Police had said the teenagers' car was backing up toward officers "in an aggressive manner," but later said body camera video showed the vehicle actually driving away from the officers.

>guy gets thrown in jail
>wonders why that makes him sad

Do something illegal and get busted for it. Then you'll understand.

>body camera video

where is it

Zimmerman looks like a Fin in this pic.

>be american
>driving with friends
>police officer empties assault rifle into your car

"...His attorney, Cindy Stormer, ..."

Americans are disgusting with their violent ways. I am glad to live in Seattle where it is safe from weapons

That's not a manlet faggot

I see no crime committed here. He should have kept shooting until everyone in that car was dead.

This officer sounds fucked. Hopefully the prosecutors fuck it up, like they have a tendency to do.

Murder only applies to people, baka senpai

well if you live among primitives its best to carry a means of defense. ive been jumped and mugged before, its not fun. so i carry a knife.
faggot calling americans violent then telling everyone one your in a safe area and not exposed to violence.

He wuz good boi

t. dead early from organ failure.

STAY ON YOUR SHITTY SIDE OF THE LAKE, 90 AND 520 NEED TO BE DESTROYED.

His job? Which was? All i see about him is thaf he shot a moving car

There is nothing wrong with killing niggers,it's just a form of pest control.

I fully support your idea
The only crime here is the cop didn't shoot all the niggers

Fat american dumb hilly billy low education republiKLAN burger with way too much state given authority fucks it up.

FAKE NEWS, MANY SUCH CASES

Honestly if you lonely shitstain lonely af super depressed and broken white boys, just learned how to dance, you could just maybe get some pussy, and not be a faggot jerking your receding hair lines to trannies all day. Lonely plebs.

Learn what happens to a former cops anus that's in for shooting a black kid on the back...hint : Tyron

What am I looking at?

Antifa being antifa

Kill yourself drumpkins

talking like this makes me think you got knocked the fuck out. tell me your story /fit/