Hello Sup Forums I need your help

I will be short Sup Forums, my grandfather was a freemason and now that he is dead I would like to know what is going to happen to my family.. And also me and my father found this ring, I will post three pics, and having seen my grandfather's hobby was to be a freemason, I think this is somehow related.. Can you please tell me something? What language or simbles are these?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w1TInA93WEo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ge'ez_script
lawofone.info
ia902300.us.archive.org/8/items/rofschildv1/IAmARofschildAxeMeAQuestion.html
illuminati-news.com/00363.html
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/12458915/
nrgiseternal.com/index.php/topic,421.0.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You must travel to Mordor and throw the ring into Mt. Doom.

Where do I find mordor?

It doesn't ring anything to me, sorry. Maybe if you dig some more into your grandfather's stuff you could find which masonic lodge he was in; that might get you on the right track.

>my grandfather's hobby was to be a freemason

It's not a hobby.

mason here, doesnt look like anything ive seen.
what did your granpa do the 5 of may of 1936?

Follow the directions on the ring. Not for Mordor, but those are encoded coordinates. My grandfather was a mason as well. The numbers are the birthday.

Post tits

maybe he was there that fateful day...
youtube.com/watch?v=w1TInA93WEo

Is there anything engraved on the inside OP?

Day the eyeties took addis ababa?

It was sarcastic
My grandpa was 8 years old, I think it's his father's ring, I only know that 5/5/36 is the conquest of Addis abeba but I don't know if is related Can you help me with them? My grandpa died 2 weeks ago and is pretty new the story of the freemasonry to me.. Sorry? Nono is like the outside without the simbles

yup

yup got it, that script is amharic alphabet, (ehtiopia).

It's pretty similar yeah, thanks Spain
Have you any idea of what the simbles mean? I'm trying to decifrate it

Near Naples.

Free Masonry is literally nothing. It's basically a trade union before trade unions officially existed, but more secretive so they can further fuck over business outside the union and follow their own rules

I dont speak nor read ethiopian....shouldnt be hard to find an ethiopian in italy, right?
But who cares, its pretty clear the ring commerates the taking of the city.
Nothing to do with masons, keep digging pizzaboy.

My father and I

Freemasons are just a bunch of pedophiles

Ty Spain, Mediterraneans are really brothers. Loving you and thanks to all of you who helped, my grandpa was pretty full of strange things

Don't take the ring to anyone, but get a copy of the symbols made for yourself, either draw them or photocopy them or find them online and reconstruct them. Then find some Ethiopian.

It may help to see if there are any significant events in Ethiopian history that date to 5-5-36...

>Where do I find mordor?

It's in New Zealand

looks like georgian alphabet to me

You must travel to Israel and throw the ring in Mt. Jew, only then shall the goyims wake up from the hypnotist kikes.

You'll be dead by the end of the year. No loose ends. Sorry.

cut your fingernails for starters. You look like a fucking faggot

Ethiopian, your granpa wuz kang

no it doesn't

piqued my interest desu.

In case anyone wants to check for similar symbols:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ge'ez_script

If your grandpa didn't iniciate your dad or you in the logia, Nothing will happen.
Perhaps keep it for the future maybe one day for sympathy to your grandpa a misterious man will help you if you are in trouble

My grandfather was also a freemason. Nothing will happen. Most masons are highly bluepilled normie faggots that the Elite use for resources.

Thats not how it works, any lodge will be incredibly more likely to take you in if even only your granpa was one of them.
He just needs to find out the lodge he was part of and ring the fucking doorbell. Its not some cloak and dagger in the shadows shit.

Put it in an envelope and throw it into a fire.

There used to be flyers for joining the Free Masons on the bulletin board at the local library.

could it be that he kept his stuff somewhere? if you want to understand freemasonry you should probably learn hermeticism/alchemy

Maybe there are clues on his cellphone or anywhere else

>if you want to understand freemasonry you should probably learn hermeticism/alchemy
Dont make me laugh. No one in the modern Masons knows or gives a fuck about Hermeticism or any Mysticism.

I have answers, but I'll have to see those titties and a timestamp first. Only a fool works for free.

so you wanna tell me that out of the 33 degrees or how much ever there are, none of them knows shit about the occult and esotericism?

well today i learned

Sorry for abandoning the thread but I had now a pretty bad argument with my father about the ring, is someone shit here wanting to know the story?

I think I found something
አዲስ አበባ 5 may 1936
>>This Day in History: May 1936 Italy formally annexes Ethiopia after taking the capital Addis Ababa on May 5
Your grand grand parent was in the army?

yeah tell bro

but desu i kinda don't buy that since all their art is full of occult symbols

>THE PLOT THICKENS

wew lad

Yeah tell us

anything to do with the book of enoch?

ethopia seems to be riddled with occult mysteries

Go on, say it. I want everyone here to hear what Papa Geno's gotta say.

Sorry for changing id but I was out with the dog
I thought they only meant Addis abeba, where do you find it? I'm a man, just lazy to cut my nails
Yes Spain
OK boys listen, I argued with my dad because I said "dad what else are you hiding? I know about the freemasonry, about this ring and about the nazi jar, there's something else?"
And he answered me
"user it's not time, your grandfather told me only when he was dying I know almost as you know, but once I put the ring Goin out and 2 different people tried to kiss my ring and called me "custodian", when I asked him what was the meaning of this he only said you and me are always under surveillance and we are protected. He later discovered, due to my grandfather testament, that we are sort of watched everywhere we go, except for Australia, New Zealand and Mexico, where our "friends" were hunted away."
I asked for more and he only said to me "I can't user, it's not the right time but it will eventually be your grandfather told me that you are way better than me in the role of" custodian" because, with you, he had the time to instill something in you, in how you behave, in how you learn Ecc ecc.. The only thing I can tell you is the name of the association starts with a "B" and the leader are something called roscild (this time I freaked out because he has no fucking idea what the Rothschild are and even asked me if I had ever heard this name sometime..) probably you won't believe me, but if this picks your interest please help me, we can go down the rabbit hole together or I'm going alone, nothing personal if you call me larper or slide thread

Nice trollpost. This is a fucking Pandora bead. Kill yourself saged the fuck out

www.pandora.com

You're associated with Bees?

Redpill me on this user, I have no idea what are you talking about but if it could help explain please

im on your side.. hmm the protection might be from the ''gatekeepers'' - rotschilds

did your dad have no idea who they are?

pls ask him about the book of the key and the lock

You should join it too.

It may bring you lots of opportunities and networking. That's what the Freemasons are all about. If I had a joow or a Freemason familiar I would stick to him like glue.

i will lead you down the rabbithole
lawofone.info

the rothschilds are negative polarity, part of the 13 bloodlines, their aim is to bring as much humans are possible to the negative polarity. so that when they die, they have polarized towards selfishness and enslavement, instead of love and compassion.

if what you are saying is true, don't join the dark side, don't join the evil side.

Good trees bear good fruit and bad trees bear bad fruit. you will see it.

But the decision is up to you and you have the free will to decide what you do with your power.

It's possible they performed some sort of ritual on you when you were born or before that

My grandfather was German this was in his possession. What does it mean? Please help me figure this out pol

well, the copy we have now of the book of enoch was found in ethopia. dont know much more about ethopia though..

dont listen to this faggot

ITS A FUCKING BEAD NOT A RING YOU MORON

you mean mordoloeth? and please ask your dad about the book of the key and the lock, very important stuff

That's some obscure grave over there.

Is this pentagram a mason stuff? I know about the compass stuff but not this.

(Don't know much about masos, that's why I'm asking).

>his group is specifically associated with the rothschilds
ho fuck, you have 2 choices user, either go down the path of full kikery and know you yourself will probably one of the main downfalls of society, or hike your ass to aussie land, or mexico since they seem to be the only places they won't directly kill your ass off.
you got sucked into some serious big time super kikery, you might be able to play the game but face it your probably not talented enough and will only get you, and your entire extended family off to several generations.
good luck m8.

upside down pentagram, worship of the serpent, false illumination

>italian
>freemason
ok

>"The Italian army entered the Ethiopian capital of Addis Ababa. That evening, Mussolini gave a nationally broadcast speech declaring victory in the Second Italo-Ethiopian War."
Heres the deal with your ring faggot, straight from Wikipedia.

are you not aware of the italian p2 masonic lodges?

Man if you don't believe me is not my problem really
Fucking God Australia, this made me laugh way more than it should
He's gone to work and won't be home till tomorrow, but I will keep it in mind and ask him. Maybe Monday I will do a new thread if I discover something new, but what is this supposed to mean?
I just want to know the truth
I want to believe you, I don't want to join them obviously, I know pretty well what they are responsible for in the global field, but if this is an occasion to attack the fuck I'm on it and I will do everything I have to bring something to the light!
Ok Latvia, when he comes back I will ask hm, hopefully this brings something new
Was responding to a troll kek, yes I will ask him when he comes back, he doesn't obviously want to speak about this at the phone
When he said the name I froze for a moment, but I want to know, I want to dig in the rabbit hole and see what can I find. As I said before my grandfather told my father that I was a better custodian because he had the time, because of retirement, to sort of train me
Yes I realized this but this lead me to my father confessing me something more spooky as I already said before.

nice one pastabro

id suggest to research meanwhile so you can't be thrown off path

and custodians? handlers like for project monarch or mkultra?

this should interest you... though the full q&a wasn't saved - ia902300.us.archive.org/8/items/rofschildv1/IAmARofschildAxeMeAQuestion.html

it"s symbol not simble...

Then go for it if you understand the risks and you still want to see anyways, all i can do is let you know some of the dangers.
Like i said, your entire life will probably turn into a giant pile of intrigue and political kikery on a massive scale, however small though, you might have a chance to collectively fix whatever shit.
good luck, you of all people are sure as hell gonna need it.

yeah he can either join the evil side or he can join the good side. they will do everything in their power to keep him as an asset probably and there is a possibility he is in danger.

There is probably great power within OP to do either good or bad, i just wonder to which extent the bloodlines control him

google "Dialogue with "Hidden Hand". there you see what the negative has to say
DO read the law of one.

be good in your heart and don't let the evil consume you, don't let them ever turn you away from love and compassion from humanity.

don't let them turn you towards materialism and towards slavery of others.

Polarize towards the love of other human beings.

Trust me this is all interconnected, this whole kek, pepe, thoth thing.

13 bloodlines like the rothschilds are aliens.

If you do all that your soul is not in their grip. in the end you have free will and they can't infringe upon your free will. your future is up to yours.

i know you want to believe me and at one point you will. research it, spend time researching the occult.illuminati-news.com/00363.html

you say you have a good heart, i hope it stays good and not corrupted by them.

if you are on the side of the positive polarity, kek, thoth, Ra, me, and many other good people are on your side and you will help us save humanity.

you are probably a jew

if we do this, our souls won't be in their grip, but we would still be stuck in the illusion. we need to find the book of the key and the lock in order to ascend without years of meditation practices.

i do believe its all connected, but i have yet to see it

we are all one

ok you seem to actually understand. i'll leave the explanation to you then, i was just easing him into it because hes standing at the precipice to be doing important shit and its imperative its not half assed fuckery towards the negative.

do you know why the number 33 is so important?
if you havent figured it out i cant help

do you understand the 3 6 9?

No my father told me custodian of a place where there's something very big, but was not specific about what was there. He only said that me and him have the "coordinates" inside our mind and that one day something will unlock that, that will be the day we'll know the all.. I'm pretty scared but also excited Thanks Latvia
You are scaring me really..
>don't let them turn you towards materialism and towards slavery of others.
This was the spooky thing because I've had a period like this, the only good thing was find a good job, no matter what was the cost. Then my grandpa died and everything changed, is like I'm a new me.. Imoretry scared now. Can I have a quick run down on the book? I will read it of course now, he might bring me something new.
Don't have the nose of a jew and I'm pretty Nordic in appearances Yes, fuck.. It's something related to the blood cult of the masonry if I remember well..

alternatively you don't have to read anything. you can just stay good in your heart.

Check out buddhism, they will probably try to corrupt you by making you seek after money and trying to make you greedy.

stay pure within your heart, be charitable, don't seek after money, try to turn as much people as you can towards the positive, spread the truth.

honestly, i don't know exactly what the book of the key is. is it the egyptian book of the dead?

won't the planet evolve towards forth density soon? can you redpill me on the book? maybe we are able to find it.

i don't understand everything about it, i will attempt my best to explain it, feel free to help with any knowledge you might have

>ascend without years of meditation practices.
I do not believe such a thing is possible. Unless you get martyred.

Indeed.
p2, p3, p4...my father met a lot of them whilst working in Milan and Turin.

Italy bro. Please stop shitposting bait. If you are sincere, then your dad is pulling your leg.
And please dont refer to masons as a "blood cult". we are not. thanks.

pasta bro tell me you are using proxy/vpn right now?

Remember not to talk too loud, ears are everywhere.

the day you'll know the all is when you will ascend! you dont know until you're told! quite a lot of truth there, obviously mixed with some bs, its a rotshit

the book of the dead certainly comes into the equation.. but i have no idea how.. we need to find the space between.. the book supposedly has instructions how to get there..

archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/12458915/

nrgiseternal.com/index.php/topic,421.0.html

apparently there is a portal that can be accesed through our computers.. the site or pdf is available on clearnet or tor

if you aren't LARPing, what makes you think that they are not watching this thread right now?

if there was any chance they'd let you in their super secret club you blew it by coming here

its all about intention isn't it? why couldn't it be possible to reach those levels of certainty that one needs in order to ascend through means other than years of meditation?

the yoga method where you swallow your tongue seems to be key. why do all mystery school rituals involve dying and being reborn? we are able to see behind the veil but we don't know how.. YET

any stories bongistani?

where is the book?

PS
the cult of saturn supposedly had access to this book, it allows to open portals, they wanted entities to come here

i will try my best to give you a quick rundown on the book.

the book is not easy to understand. i would like you read the kybalion and emerald tablets too but they are not easy to read because it might be written in english that is harder to understand.

and it might seem complicated at first, but it is true, believe me.

Ra is a being living in a higher dimension/density, human beings and the whole planet will soon evolve towards the fourth density,

Souls have the option to either polarize towards self servitude or servitude to others.

Ra is a spiritually higher evolved being, they have power human beings could describe as magic but actually its just science on a higher level. it's science of the spirit.

Since ra is a being of positive polarity and compassion, ra attempts to teach as many beings as they can the law of one with respect to love and compassion for others.

Ra are part of an "extraterrestrial confederation" as you would call it. they call themselves the confederation and they are positively polarized.

They are in a battle against the orion confederation which come from the orion nebula.

I know this might sound crazy to you but it is very important that i make this clear to you and give you this information.

After humans polarize and after the harvest is done, there will be a certain amount of humans who reincarnate in a planet within the orion confederation (negative polarity, enslavement) but the majority are said to incarnate within a planet of the confederation (positive polarity)

the book was received through telepathy/channeling.

Ra also talks about the world history, the ancient races, magic, pyramids, healing, etc.

saturns eye is watching all of us

Ok, it's exactly what happened, is like I'm going towards the light now since my grandpa died..
In the book of Enoch it speaks about vigilantes that in Italy is similar to custodian.. Fuck me is pretty spooky the all of this..
Man I said before I'm new to this and I don't understand all, but is becoming pretty spooky the situation and that's what makes me think my father is not lying.. No.. What am I? A kind of "chosen one"? It's freaky but is going exactly where I want, down the rabbit hole.. I know too that something is probably bullshit but everything you are saying to me is like having an answer from my body, as he knows.. I'm scared
Well if I blew it I will still discover something thanks to your help and if we are lucky enough we can still go.

New Zeeland, but it's turned off for the season.

i want to add that servitude to others doesn't mean being enslaved, slavery exists in the negative polarity, not the positive polarity.

It means that i help you and you help me, on a planet with positive polarity everyone helps eachother.

Which means that people are not being selfish and they serve all of creation, not only themselves. Pretty much everyone is happy.

Nobody is enslaved, people will help you and you will help other people.

The negative polarity is basically like communism/dictatorship/slavery.

In the negative there are kings and slaves. It's basically.

Hillary clinton, etc, could be described as part of the negative polarity. george bush. the negative polarity is basically all that pol is fighting

what are you on about you lunatic.
that bongistani is making fun of you idiot. there is no "p1", "p3" or "p4" lodges in italy.

>They are in a battle against the orion confederation which come from the orion nebula.
This adds another level to when God asks Job Can you loosen Orion's belt?

well you certainly have an advantage over others as you've been raised in those circumstances.. things your grandpa has said might jump back to memory.. i haven't had that, so i have to do this on my own. i think we all have the potential to be the chosen ones.. we all can see behind the veil... if we had eyes.. but they are inside us.. im scared too, dont worry..

yeah, only heard about p2 so asked for some nice b8

interesting, i'm not sure what exactly they mean by loosening it though, bad english

OP is a dead man for photographing that ring.

DELETE THE PICTURES OF THE RING.
make an appointment with the mayor of your town, with the title of it being "family ring found"
Go to your city hall with your father and present it to the mayor, he will give you further instructions.
Bring pictures of you and/or your father with your grandfather

May knowledge and justice find your way.

so you were only pretending to be retarded? i guess its fine then. But please stop posting nonsense about confederated aliens in the 4th dimension. go to /x/

i'm glad that you are on the good side brother. You might discover that you have great powers within yourself soon. don't let them ever control you.

we are children of light and we will help eachother so that good may win.