Kayne West disappears from Social Media

wots happening here didnt he vote trump? Is he under threat from BLM? CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE CALL JA-RULE ALREADY?

Other urls found in this thread:

nme.com/news/music/kanye-west-memory-loss-malik-yusef-1974541
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/11/21/kanye-west-reportedly-hospitalized-in-los-angeles/?utm_term=.2465afee0ceb
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/15/black-lives-matters-anti-israel-platform-blindside/
forward.com/opinion/347049/stop-being-so-arrogant-white-jews-black-lives-matter-is-not-about-you/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Didn't he get MKUltra'd right around the election? Some said he'd been replaced with a look alike.

>nigger deletes shit nobody cares about
>TOP STORY

I hate the media

big if true

Did he ever say anything about pizzagate? Anyone who ever mention it seems to have a way of disappearing

(((Jay-Z))) suicided the Ye
you are now looking away from the throne

They sent him to the same hospital Brittany Spears and all the other celebrities who are rumored to have been MK Ultra'd are sent to.

nme.com/news/music/kanye-west-memory-loss-malik-yusef-1974541

Are you serious.

Yes.

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/11/21/kanye-west-reportedly-hospitalized-in-los-angeles/?utm_term=.2465afee0ceb

This is what happens to niggers who bite the (((hand))) that feeds.

>BLM BTFO Jews (links below)
>White college Antifa become the (((lefts))) new BLM

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/15/black-lives-matters-anti-israel-platform-blindside/
forward.com/opinion/347049/stop-being-so-arrogant-white-jews-black-lives-matter-is-not-about-you/

i feel for the guy.
sucked into a world he never really fit into.

FREE YEEZY THO

I AM A GENIUS
I AM DA VOICE OF A GENARATIUN

im starting to like the guy

Yea he basically disappeared after his hospitalization. Clearly had a talk with his lovely (((producers))) on how to behave.

Maybe he caught Kim fucking another degenerate nigger

MK ULTRA

>Sup Forums conspiracies again
kanye is a known retard, hes probably gonna come up with a "deep" song about his """""""""hardships"""""""""

I think he was MK Ultra'd long ago. The whole election just short circuited his programing. The dude went from being a God loving Christian to denouncing God and mocking Jesus right about the time he got really big (2010?).

Seriously, who cares about this fucker.

Makes songs about graduation, didn't graduate
Makes songs about gold diggers, gets married to one.

His whole life is a joke and he can't even talk properly

When did he denounce Jesus?

2woke2live 2rare2die

>His whole life is a joke and he can't even talk properly
you could have just said hes a nigger

hes gonna comeback and drop some insane red pills trust me guys

>hates niggers cause they were hating on him for being ""too white"
>supports drumpf
>mental illness
>wife gets robbed by muslims in france

hes too woke for this world

In "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" which is an overtly satanic album. He started hanging out with a lot of Christian rappers again though before making The Life Of Pablo which is inspired by the apostle Paul and literally incorporates gospel elements.

Kanye definitely got gotten to. He was on stage talking about how black people should support Trump and saying "google #pizzagate" and saying other people in the industry were trying to kill him at his live shows. Then they forced him into a psych ward.

>rumored to have been MK Ultra'd
Pretty retarded rumour.

>to denouncing God and mocking Jesus
Even in his Yeezus album he mentions being a man of God

He realized social media is a giant waste of time and is of zero importance.

he went outside and is enjoying life as a multi millionaire.

Yeezus came out after MBDTF but nobody is wrong in saying MBDTF is a satanic album.

DKK

>earns tons of money doing stupid stuff and being an attention whore
>When it catch up to him even faggots on Sup Forums feel sorry for him.

Do you aim to be a tool?

>MBDTF is a satanic album.
give examples pls

WE HAVE TO GO WIDER.

Lets hope more follow and Twitter can finally die.

>When it catch up to him even faggots on Sup Forums feel sorry for him.

look who im replying to dipshit, clearly we view the situation differently.

he went to a mental hospital after his "meltdown."
money talks and that family can't stray from the reservation even one bit.
you can call that reprogramming; it'd be close enough. the mkultra bit isn't needed to explain things. it's just extra baggage.

To be fair he looks somewhat unkanye on that pic

Are those blue contact lenses?

Yes, spooky mkultra editions.

So you "feel" that his success is not about being an attention whore? You sound like a major tumblr faggot.

It's like that episode of South Park where people act like someone died when they leave social media.

well?

>Kayne West disappears from Social Media
This isn't surprising at all when you're brainwashed by a cult. Remember how they sent him in for "rehab" after he came out supporting Trump? He's gone, op.

man I'd love if he became, like the new Sun Ra or something. nuts really are the best you can find in the music industry

I never read something as shitty as this, as hard as I'd Want to believe

how beta can one person become?

kanye is redpilled as fuck but he has mental problems that i don't think he's ever been able to keep under control. now being part of the kardashian family, shit has definitely taken its toll on his mental health. kris jenner and co are vampires man

he knows too much. he says dumb shit but he's a true american

American 'culture' needs to be destroyed.

the Paris robbery of kim kardashian was a setup to show him that he should tow the line or "they" will get to him and what he loves.