What are we going to do about our women /pol?

Well, /pol?
youtu.be/kjIcO2ab-0A

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wouldn't breed with you. I have greater expectations for my offspring.

If there was ever a degenerate with autism its her

She's too old to cherish thoughts of rebellion

35 is the new 20?

???

>/pol

fucking faggot bot threads

>124321932

She's 25 hahaha checkmate faggot. Just kidding. please raid her chat with redpills. PUHLEASE!

synthetic substitutes

what the fuck is this shit?

This girl from my town went to LA when she was 18 and fucked everyone she could trying to make rap videos.. when they all dogged her she came back home at 25 and made this video with her old friends. They used to be my friends but I realized Hitler was right and just so we got in big arguments and they don't want to be friends anymore..

>synthetic substitutes
that's what we already have.

Nothing a leather belt or steel rod can't fix.

damn. where are you guys from? Im always interested about people who come to california and dont make it. Im from here and want to leave.

she would probably like it

The Jewish entertainment industry's attempt at a less than subtle blend of Multiculturalism, degeneracy and commercial pedophilia aimed at their most vulnerable and profitable target market...young expendable goyim teens. Fuck the Singer's fake fucking ghetto accent makes me want to kick her in her filthy STD riddled cunt, not watch the vid and adverts attached to it. mho.

Naples, FL

It still amazes me that people come here to throw their lives away. The jews really did a number on people with hollywood.

so jews are controlling the blacks?

dunno man. unless yuo guys are just being ironic. i know some blacks and they dont seem to be controlled by jews. it seems like they really follow hood culture more than anything else

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

I copy pasta'd your post into her comment section. Also, we are at 3 upvotes and 10 DOWNVOTES! Good job /pol!! Thank you!!

The Blacks and dumb white Goy females. Always the big black male meme with the generic dumb pale duck-faced attention whore desperately virtue signalling on Face Berg or twatter, riding the wild multiculti cock carousel that Ernie shekelstein told her it was for the Goyims benefit.

Did you post this or know the person who did?

This is just going to garner a lot of super-autistic comments flaming the woman and muh Joos till the poster takes away comments.

>our women
women belong to minorities, my huwhite friend.

Look around on Jew book and Twitter and then listen to this Jew song's lyrics OP posted. I'm 17 and was on these things. There are women and men in their early to late twenties who are literally just in their early teens emotionally, and teens now have adult teen parents as roll models who are their party buddies like the Mass Media tells them to be. Everyone is so fucking vibby and trendy. Then I look at history like the big wars and people that age then were real with real issues. Something's fucking really wrong here.

>>women belong to minorities, my huwhite friend.

But what about Lauren?