Why do muslims hate right-wing governments if they're conservative as fuck themselves...

Why do muslims hate right-wing governments if they're conservative as fuck themselves? They never moan about the right wing in a muslim majority country though.

>Why do muslims hate right-wing governments

They don't hate all right-wing governments, just non-muslim ones.

Muslims in America were republican up until the invasion of Iraq. In india I'm sure they'd be conservative if the RSS and BJP weren't full of rampant islamophobes.

Can you blame the Indian conservatives being so islamiphobic? Muslims have historically slaughtered shitloads of hindus and sikhs

And vice versa. Doesn't matter to them though, why would they vote for someone who hates them, regardless of his or her reasons for hating Muslims?

BJP has been trying harder for the betterment of muslim women than the leftist governments did.

Many muslim support BJP, it's mostly the young urban metro fag muslims who think BJP is out to kill them.

>Can you blame the Indian conservatives being so islamiphobic? Muslims have historically slaughtered shitloads of hindus and sikhs
Sikhs are new, they're just fake traitor muslims anyway
Muslims ruled india, built it it greatness, lost it to the brits, and then led the independence movement

Unfortunately they also led its split into two retarded states so theres that.

Because Muslims like every other race/religion looks after themselves. They're fine being authoritarian in their counties such as Saudi Arabia, but being a liberal benefits them in America.

Aye, the muslims came before the Brits, ruled over india and never left. They even fucked up the country. At least the Brits left us without becoming the biggest minority ffs.

If you think about it islam is ancap: the religion

Islam discourages any type of non-libertarian-small government like fascist, communist or absolute monarchies

Islam also has no rules on trading and selling so it's safe to assume it has no problems with the free market

>islamophobes
made up term. A phobia indicates an irrational fear. Fearing muslims is not irrational, far from it

>built it it greatness, lost it to the brits, and then led the independence movement

Haha, nice one m8

From an economical view you can argue you that, but its a hard sell for a Muslim living in UP who now has to live under Yogi Adityanath, a member of the BJP.

>muslims are brain washed to be hypocrites.

WIthout mughal india you are just shit on streets tech support

name one famous indian thing that wasnt given to you by the muslims

The conservative parties are against give'em lots of GIBS.

The Left will give'em lot of money by just having kids and breathing.

THAT'S the reason. At least here in Europe.

because left wing parties are the troyan horse. once muslims have enough power they will throw the left wing party decoy off and kill/convert the remaining lefties.

Who gives a fuck what muslims think? I don't give a fuck why they do what they do, I just know what they do and despise it

Haha you remind me of an American friend of mine who constantly likes to suck on halal dick.

Read about Hindu civilization and its art, burger. From music to architecture, they had all of it by themselves without having Ahmed coming in.

Just grab an Indian history book, moron

>Read about Hindu civilization and its art, burger. From music to architecture, they had all of it by themselves without having Ahmed coming in.
>underhinuism
>shit culture with shit holy shit river
>underislam
>world revered culture with nice architecture

Don't get too full of yourself spic, everything I said about india applies to you too. You still wouldve been barbarians if not for andalus

Are you one of those self loathing ABCD cucks?

>
>If you think about it islam is ancap: the religion

Yea no.
>
>Islam discourages any type of non-libertarian-small government like fascist, communist or absolute monarchies

Except the part where you can't eat certain foods, drink alcohol, do drugs, listen to music, wear certain types of clothing, have sex out of wedlock, criticize the religion etc. Doesn't sound very libertarian to me bud.
>
>Islam also has no rules on trading and selling so it's safe to assume it has no problems with the free market.

Not really. Usury is considered a sin and forbidden. However most Islamic banks have found loopholes and workarounds to that. There also wouldn't be a free market by definition because of all the religious restrictions on consumption.

Why do indians hate shit-wing governments if they're shit as fuck themselves? They never moan about the lack of toilets in a hundu majority country though.

Are you retarded? Because right wing in western countries keeps them out, right wing in their own countries is fine because they can be there and it's superior to left wing.

Also muslims are hypocritical. I sincirely beleive they want to take over the west - can only happen if they push leftist agenda, become "accepted" by the left (ethno-nationalism) and then get into politics and slowly take over a country from scratch. It's a coup so to say, only that people allow it to happen because leftists are fucking brainwashed.

That's literally what is happening in Germany, anyway.

I feel bad for you guys, man. Y'all need to open new concentration camps for those muzzies.

Because the right wing is pro-native while the left is pro-foreign. They vote for the useful idiots against their greater enemy until they are numerous to successfully run their own party, then begin pushing for sharia

we got a proverb here
"do you mistake me for an indian"
means do you think i'm a wimp you can walk over
developed during british invasion
when brits used indians as meat shields during colonization wars
point is
you indians are slaves and humiliated by nature
so you wouldn't understand the clash of cultures between 2 of your former masters
but to answer it simply :because being conservative is to protect your own, and westerners aren't our own

I would rather hang out with an indian than with subhuman filth like you.

This. it is literally two sides of the same coin here. They want a muslim in charge. It doesn't matter if a christian wants the same laws in place as a muslim. They will not be happy unless a muslim is making the rules. Same thing goes for christians. They would rather have a christian in charge than an athiest or god forbid a muslim. All of this is ridiculous in the eyes of an agnostic. All of you should just shut the fuck up, don't rape girls, don't steal, just follow basic human decency guidelines, Everything would be fine.

>don't rape girls, don't steal, just follow basic human decency guidelines
Only if most muslims were non-retarded enough to understand that,

and why would you think i'd want to hang around with an autistic cuck shitter like you?
filth joins filth
them with public shitting
and you with using only toilet paper
walking perpetually with a shitty asshole

If Modi wins through 2020 and BJP keeps winning state elections; I hope most muzzies mosques get shut down; India needs to end Saudi Propaganda being spewed out in the mosques.

>Except the part where you can't eat certain foods, drink alcohol...........Doesn't sound very libertarian to me bud.
God asking you to abstain from these things isn't the same as asking the government to ban them

Muzzies are getting worse with their katuwa propaganda now.

He might be a katla.

So Indiabros, I want to read the Mahabharata but am finding the translated text pretty heavy going, does anyone have a recommended rewrite or summary for me?