In grip strength a woman in the 90th percentile would be at the 10th percentile for men

In grip strength a woman in the 90th percentile would be at the 10th percentile for men

so don't worry about overly aggressive handjobs?

Hey buddy that's pretty sexist

That's because society tells women they can't grip as hard as men and it ends up being a self fulfilling prophecy.

This is why the solution is positive reinforcement. It's the only explanation outside admitting so much time and money has been wasted over decades.

>society tells women they can't grip as hard as men
Who the fuck walks around saying that?

>see a little dot on the female side waay up around 80 kg oh grip pressure
>holy shit dis bish is strong af
>scroll down a little bit
>oops it was just a smudge on my computer monitor

I do especially when i see them trying to open pickle jars on the street i walk up with my erection bursting through my pants as tears well in there eyes i promptly snatch the pickle jar out of her hands making rape like comments about grip strength other men in the distance start howling and violently mansplain to every woman they see about poor grip strength as i tear open the pickle jar with the force of a thousand institutions of opression men across the world violenty ejaculate there rape juice all over the floor
I lean over to the shell of a human being of that woman and whisper it was my privilege

>Found Anonymous.
Oh wait, he's definitely under 36, nevermind.

>tfw evolutionary dead end

checked and keked

You don't remember that in school? The teacher would walk up to the female students (brandishing his erect penis) and list all the things that they were prohibited from doing

For once a leaf earns his doubles.

So is this the force of the grip or the maximum amount of kilos they can grip at once

>In grip strength a woman in the 90th percentile would be at the 10th percentile for men

what?

All I remember is always being asked by mum to open the jam.

But seriously, mum's feminist enough, she can tell you the exact moment she hit the glass ceiling back in the 70s, and she fucking hates modern feminism for the damage it's done. She basically says "

The strongest women are the weakest men

he probably ment that the top 10% of women is in the bottom 10% of men's grip strength

Thanks, i always knew americans cant speak english.

>Lithuania in charge of understanding simple math