Five years after his death...

>Five years after his death, Trayvon Martin will receive a posthumous bachelor’s degree in aeronautical science from Florida Memorial University (FMU), the university announced Wednesday on its Facebook page. If Martin were alive today, he would be 22 years old—the same age as many college graduates.

>Martin’s degree will specify a concentration in flight education, the university said, “in honor of the steps he took during his young life toward becoming a pilot.” FMU, a historically black college, maintains a designated pilot training center. Martin attended a few aviation classes in high school and “had an obvious love of flying,” an FMU spokeswoman told CNN.

WE WUZ DEEGREES 'N SHIET

>Five years

That was 5 years ago?

What the fuck am I doing with my life.

> Florida Memorial University announced this week that it would present a bachelor of science degree in aeronautical science, with a concentration in flight education, on May 13 to Mr. Martin’s parents during its commencement ceremonies “in honor of the steps he took during his young life toward becoming a pilot.”

> Mr. Martin’s death inspired documentaries, films, and books that touched on racial bias and gun violence, and put a spotlight on Florida as a symbol of self-defense laws.

I smell a kike movie deal

Is Zimmermann the only kike that we can love?

At least his life contributed to the study of aerodynamic ballistics and its impact on mixtures of carbon and water.

What have you fags contributed to Aerodynamics? Hmmmm?

>implying he would've even finished an AA in KANGZ studies

Did this nog even finish high school?

Just your typical straight-A student

> The teen was suspended from school three times
> He was on suspension when he was shot in February, after officials caught him with a 'marijuana pipe' and a baggie with drug residue
> Trayvon was kicked out of school in October for graffiti after he was allegedly caught with a 'burglary tool' and a bag full of women's jewelry
> Officials also suspended him once for skipping school and tardiness

This.

what the fUCK

Let's be honest. It was a matter of time before this nigglet became a criminal and ended up in jail. Based Zimmerman did the world a favor.

KEKED HARD

Affirmative action has gotten way out of hand

>Five years after his death, Trayvon Martin will receive a posthumous bachelor’s degree

gave him it for free,
and it still took the nigger 5 years to get a 4 year degree

zimzam was five years ago!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

its just dindus awarding a fellow dindu a degree in dindu studies. he will never fly a plane. so dont worry too much about it.

checkek'd

>so much fun to watch the trial with Sup Forums
>it will never happen again

And Sup Forums told me blacks never got degrees.

Looks like I'm a cruzmissile now.

checked

>FMU, a historically black college,

Oh, that changes everything.
Who fucking cares. Those degrees are jokes anyway.

What's a matter Australia?

Too much shit posting catching up with you?

>suspended for skipping school

I never really understood this

>too much shitposting
what does user mean by this?

Shouldn't they at least award him something in his field of research, pharmaceutics?

>be American
>get college degree

or maybe ballistics?

And they say us burgers can't bantz.

No. The jury that said he wasn't guilty are the real heroes.

>tardiness
he was a retard alright. fucking nigger.

Not a degree for Chemistry of Purple Drank

HE WUZ AN AERONAUTICAL ENGINEER

spending time with some cool dude on the internet

10/10

HE WAS A GUD BOI
HE WAS TURNING HIS LIFE AROUND

>tfw 14 when that happened
Time sure flies

It's about the same amount of work a living nigger has to do to get a degree nowadays.. What's the big deal?

top bantz, nice digs

They couldn't in their virtue signalling mania find a picture of him with bottle rockets to justify making him a rocket scientist?

What a shameless advertising campaign for their """university""".

Next thing will be his honorary PhD from Stanford.

>niggers accomplish more in life when they're dead

before? hes been recorded as using drugs illegally before he was shot, and the entire reason he was out that was night premeditated by asking how to get codiene, some purple drank

what do you mean "before" "became a criminal"

An example for them all

I meant actually hurting or ruining someone else's life.

Did he even have the grades to get into college?

he aced Mass

Finally got his life on track.

>see lamarcus and laquisha, if you go cave in that elderly ladies head ill give you a diploma for whatever you want

Zimmerman did nothing wrong