White Supremacists Are The Dumbest Weirdos On Earth

1. They define themselves with the flags of losers
2. Their heroes prove there's nothing "supreme" about their (or anyone's) race
3. Their most famous heroes are ALSO ridiculous hypocrites
4. All of their beliefs are based on gibberish and nonsense
5. They get mad when you call them racist, even though they define themselves by racism

MORE: collegehumor.com/post/7044796/5-reasons-white-supremacists-are-the-dumbest-weirdos-on-earth

(((Collegehumor))))

Just because you lost does not make it not part of your culture.

So you're telling me might makes right?

1) White Nationalist here
2) Hitler was a psychotic fag
3) I don't get mad when called "Raycis"
4) Stop whining

White people can't "lose" to White people.

You don't sound terribly smart yourself tho.

It's right. White supremacists are dumb weirdos, and it's a good thing that antifa are allowed to beat the shit out of them. White supremacists are cockraoches and it's a good thing that the establishment and the intelliegnce agencies are working to obliterate you and your movement

Exactly
White nationalist you say. Based on what? Science? Believes?

Sup Forums is not a frat, the word 'loser' has no power here

What about riceniggers with outdated weaponry?

>t. Poo in Loo

I don't have it but there's statistics that show the the below average White, i.e the rednecks the left hates so much, are as smart as the brightest the niggers have to offer, with the most subhuman ones well below the what whites would consider retarded

And then there's this whole western civilization thing they created thats practically unparalleled any where in the world

I could see how a white person could be proud of that

Just sayin', I'm not even white

Yeah, some people seek further than the winner's version of history
Have fun in tardland

Yeah right...I don't have it, but there's a unicorn flying around

>buaaa Whites are weird and bad!
>all minorities are chasing behind whites to live with them

God, I wish we could isolate

>there's nothing "supreme" about their (or anyone's) race

Tell me how many third worlders are demanding to be let into non-white countries? Stick to your (((Jared Diamond))) trash. The adults are talking.

Do your research on google: "Macedonia"
Oh shit we are 3rd world country and yet white

u say wat u basterd motherfcker.

I'm not even a white supremacist, but it should be mentioned, that the only people who were able to stop white people (Nazis and the South in this case), were other white people (Brits, Yanks, Ruskies).

Every military confrontation between whites and non-whites weren't even actual wars. They were more like.. harvesting...

Most people south of the equator and all of the Americas where in the stone age, when white people showed up. Those who weren't, were in the iron age or bronze age.

SUPERPOOWER BY 2030

The Mexican flag in America is also a symbol of a people who lost. However, does that stop Mexicans from flying it high and sometimes higher than the US flag? No. It's called pride and an unwillingness to give up your beliefs against striving odds. Today it's the swastika, USSR, Confederate and Mexican flag, tomorrow it'll be Antifa, EU and ISIS flags. Somebody’ll always fly these flags high as to not falter or be forgotten.

Should a state choose to start hunting down those few still flying the flags of opposition, then let it be known now that we’re doomed to repeat history should we not learn from it. Crushing an already felled opposition will only strengthen their resolve and zeal, and time will heal and nurture their numbers until we’re back at square-fucking-one.

The only flag I can think of which’ll stand the test of time a one that cannot be torn down is the flag of Kekistan—a truly meaningless flag, sensationalised and flown by the weakest of believers. You can’t destroy a symbol of satire.

>whites won both wars
>"whites aren't supreme"

You just don't have the intellectual prowess to play this game, OP. Pic probably related.