Do you think accepting gays would make them less degenerate?

If society accepted homosexuals they would be better able to pursue long term monogamous relationships rather than a series of random hook ups. They would have an easier time accepting as many traditional values into their lives because they wouldn't be alienated from fundamentalists as much.

What do you think Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12905528
discord.gg/xQPfr
nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/tennessee-governor-passes-controversial-law-backed-conservative-groups-n755641
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no they wouldn't cause men just have a high sex drive

its biology ... homosexuality is accepted in western society for a long time. Everyone is GAY AF.

We have reached rome levels.

Take my poll on gay rights:

strawpoll.me/12905528

No cause this In my country most gays are pedophiles so legalizing them is basically making pedophilia legal.

>strawpoll.me/12905528
I took it and I'm not surprised 0% say gay marriage and adoption even though that would solve the problem of them not being able to raise a family although it wouldn't be their own kid. A lot of people would say thats a good thing if you buy into the whole over population thing and again all the more reason to instill traditional family values in gay culture wherever possible. I'm just wondering if homosexuality was more normalized if it would still look like pic related

How does it harm you if someone wants to dress weird at a parade?

duh of course!
have you never witnessed a "pride" parade?

How do you treat gays in your country? I know Rastafari isn't big on batty boys

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/xQPfr

yeah i've been to one before and there was about 50% reasonable people and 50% people like this

i said western society you subhuman rastafari nigger

yes but that wouldnt be any fun. we have to reject them so they keep twerking on top of cars.

No, its a slippery slope which will result in the general normal population going to the far right.

Oh wait thats already happening.

we actually arent as hard on them as we used to be. No one is getting lynched or killed for their sexuality yet we always make the list of being one of the most homophobic countries. Gay propaganda and such. The last time someone got killed here for "being gay" was cause he went to a party dressed as a girl and made out with straight guys. When he was found out then they killed him. If someone gay gets killed here its usually another gay that does the killing.

t. jewstein

Yeah I think the way its happening now with these SJWs and coupling it with transmania and forcing it into media is definitely doing that. Maybe if it was done differently that wouldn't be the case.

>Says the Jelly german trying to be subhuman rastafari nigger
How does it feel to be colonised by a small island nation 1000 miles away?

Maybe 50-60 years ago if you nipped it in the bud.

I support girls kissing each other. I don't support sword fighting.

lol not one of (((them))) I'm a spic

lol because the bible doesn't say shit about it?

>accepting

Literally NO ONE cares about gays, it´s not our fault they need to convince us they are happy.

>lesbians

They are lesbians when they are young for attention whorism, and lesbians when men ignore them. If they could be beautiful and have any men they would stop being a lesbian.

I'm not religious

It doesn't harm me at all. i'm just wondering what people that seem to hate gay people would think about the prospect of accepting them to ultimately improve the perceived morality of their lives.

What does the last fifty years tell you?

Then why do you accept gay women and not men? less repulsive to you in general?

They don´t want to be accepted, they want attention whorism. Same with white women acting now like if they are living in a third world place, even if you accept them they will keep asking for attention.

Also I doubt many of them are even serious, some even get depressed when they reach the old age and start asking themselves if that was what they wanted.

Well I am hoping the newly legalized gay marriage and adoption will lend a more family-oriented image to gays, slowly but surely.

If all the activists were gassed tomorrow, we'd be able to have a perfectly tolerant world.
Since we know for a fact that the activists are professional victims that will never be happy, that will never happen.
Gays and blacks need to have a day of the rope for their parasites before they can ever truly intergrate

You know that you are being silly, right?

lmao men just have a higher sex drive? thats not a fucking argument then why isn't every dude gay then?

Yeah me too. To be honest I feel bad for people that have to hide their sexuality because it seems like the secrecy creates the desire for shit like grindr

I accept women together in the incredibly improbable event of convincing lesbians to have a threesome with me. Whereas I'm skeptical women fantasize about being involved with two gay men. Also anal sex is gross.

But I´m serious. You say we should accept them, well guess what, people accepted them years ago.

>see flag

You didn´t even see what I saw, let your country reach our level of tolerance and you will see some lgtbi groups making up agressions and asking money to fight "homophobia", or even get sued by a woman because you looked at her bad.

And I saying this as an ex-leftist person, those protected "minorities" will ALWAYS feel offended, ALWAYS, there is NOTHING you can do.

Do you think Gays being less degenerate would make them more accepted?

Honestly I don't really give a fuck what people get up to in private but I hate having it rubbed in my face, this goes for all fetishes.

No because gays are degenerate because it pisses people off.

Take that from them and they're forced to be even worse for the attention.

Because not every man is mentally ill

I think it would help some people to accept them at least. Obviously some people like religious fundamentalists will never accept them.
I think at least some gays are going to start trying to emulate traditional families more now. Whenever you get a group of people and some of them start getting extreme and dressing up like the pics i posted earlier, you're going to get people that see that and are equally annoyed by it because those people don't represent them even if they have something like their sexuality in common.

They were accepted 30 years ago. They just can't get over that they aren't living on the fringe anymore. They're their own enemy because no one beyond fundamentalist religious types give a fuck.

Mmm schizos and other severely mentally ill people (autists) seem to resent us too and that's plus conservative Christians is a fair bit of Sup Forums right there.

increases in homosexuality and breakdown of traditional gender rolls happen when a society is in decline. It is not the type of behavior that should be encouraged. At best it should be tolerated as long as those involved keep it to themselves

>gender rolls

pretty much, Pride types piss me off just as much as.... say, horny teens making out in the seat next to me or some BDSM fetishists parading around with someone on a leash in spiked latex, once these idiots realise that how you get your jollies shouldn't be the main focus of your life we'll get on fine.

>They just can't get over that they aren't living on the fringe anymore.

Absolutely correct. It seems rather clear that the whole gay movement has been co-opted by Marxists. Regardless of the situation they will forever be oppressed and people have constructed their whole identity around that. Well that and destroying the oppressor.

THANK GOD someone smart.

>Christians

OMG, a fucking Christian who I don´t know doesn´t like what I like! He looked at me bad!

Please, even the oldest Christian don´t fucking care about gays. People don´t like things. Deal with it.

I´m sure most of the women don´t accept poligamy, nor accept a jobless man, nor public will ever find bald and fat men attractive. Deal with it.

I like nudism but I´m sure you wouldn´t let me have my pennis in front of your girlfriend, or you would laugh if you saw some nerd dating with a pillow.

Literally every LGBT individual I have ever known has either been a complete slut, mentally fucked up, or both to some degree. I have yet to meet a homosexual who thinks in terms of monogamy. Safe sex alone is an issue - most guys don't care if you bareback them. Love is a warped and idealistic thing.

> t. Man who likes dick and has actual experience of faggotry.
> inb4 kill yourself fag.

There are plenty of Christians here who seem irrationally fixated on gays.

No, accepting gays has just made them more degenerate. We need to put them back in the closet.

Normal homosexuals don´t want to be related to LGTBI, everyone knows they are a mafia that put their family "working" in those associations. It´s just a way to make money.

There were some rumours here about some gays making their own watchadoingrabbi because they can´t find enough homophobia.

So? and there are plenty of women who hates poligamy and prostitutes (the ones who are prostitutes by their own and not by force obviously), some of them even oppossed to men paying pregnant women and even are forbiding models in some sports.

About christians, just ignore them. Again, you can be homosexual here and no one will say you a shit.

Try to say that you want to use poligamy and those so tolerant will sue you for sexist.

>Everyone is GAY AF.

Nah. I'm not interested in men.

wow, a sarcastic gay person with a huge chip on their shoulder, what a twist

What the hell do women and polygamy and prostitution have to do with anything I said? There are Christians still trying to fuck with gays.

nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/tennessee-governor-passes-controversial-law-backed-conservative-groups-n755641

NO.

are you supposed to be a hetero or something? awfully sassy for a breeder

and yet you felt the need to say that

>I'm just wondering if homosexuality was more normalized if it would still look like pic related

How more normalized could it be? They're literally dressing and acting like promiscuous faggots, in front of a crowd. What do you think can still be changed? The only next step there is to take is allowing them to dress and act like that EVERY DAY.

I think every gay should die painful.

how is a bill defining husband and wife, fucking with you as a faggot

Careful not to cut yourself on those edges, kid.

It is attended to fuck with judge's ability to grant two gay parents proper custody standing I assume. I also assume it will be struck down by the courts before it is ever applied.

>gay guy throws up a wall of sarcasm and snippiness to hide his crippling insecurities

many such cases

>Lehalise being gay.
>AIDS immediately becomes a worldwide epidemic.
No.

what are you a fuckin muslim?

Because no one cares when people are intolerant against prostitutes or firing models. And why do I have to like homosexuality when I would be attacked for saying that I want 3 wives?

>There are Christians still trying to fuck with gays.

Muh Christians bogeyman. No one cares about them nor their opinions. You should worry more about the muslims trying to kill homosexuals.

I worry about both groups? Muslims are in too low of a number to harm me (yet) but I am aware of the threat. I live in a liberal area but I am certainly aware of theocrats trying to suspend rights for gay people.

What I'm suggesting is the possibility that this would actually reduce HIV infections because gay people wouldn't have to resort to hiding it and going on grindr and fucking random dudes because they wouldn't have to hide it from their families and stuff.

Exactly, the worst of christianity in the past year has been westboro, which is basically old news anyway.

Even when muslims are literally throwing fags off buildings they still shriek "muh kristan opreshun"

Normal gays already are accepted. Most of the (((gay rights' movement))) is not for gay rights but actually for degeneracy under the guise of homosexuality. Literally nothing is wrong with low profile homosexuals.

The more we have been accepting LGBTQIASDAsD people, the more public "queer" stuff they have had to do to stand out.

If society keeps deeming whatever they do as acceptable, they will just go further and further in to iit

Like the jackasses pushing pedophile rights

I remember I didn't believe my conspiracy friends that said legalizing gays would lead to this, now we have direct correlation.

I recommend public decency laws be enacted again. love should be private

They've been "accepted" since the 90s. They just get worse and worse.

It's not enough for them to fuck their own gender, see. They have to make sure EEEEEEVERYONE KNOWS that they do, and then they demand special protections and rights. People who hate them these days don't hate them for any religious-based reason, but because gays are fucking annoying and obnoxious.

>potential killers are too low at the moment to worry about
>worrying about old Christian saying stupid shit that most people ignore

Nope, you attack christians more because you are afraid of being called islamophobic and because you know christians are not dangerous.

Same with feminists that they attack the most white numale for inviting her to a coffee instead of complaining about muslims raping women.

Normal gays don´t care about christians. You keep using that boogeyman because is easier to fight the weak (Christians) instead of the real dangerous (muslims)

Same here, they are pushing the transexualism agenda in children as an excuse to push pedophilia.

I'm a NEET I don't care if people think I am Islamophobic. Christians aren't AS dangerous, as many don't hate gays but there certainly are a powerful minority who would like to repress us and return to older ways.

Gay/bi people include:
Da Vinci, Michelangelo, Trajan, Frederick the Great, Alexander the Great, Turning,...
Not every fag is a degenerate

No. You aren't "just gay." Gays aren't some kind of "them."

It's a fetish, acquired through various channels, and it becomes vastly more common as it is encouraged and accepted for that reason.

It is another hedonistic corruption of our nature.

Hasn't worked in Scandinavian countries or the Netherlands. Stupid question.

Gays from third world would want to KILL YOU for saying many shits. They would like to live where are you right now instead of the muslims that hangs them.

> who would like to repress us and return to older ways.

Yeah, and they would also like us to be pure and have sex only after marriage.

So?

Absolutely not. The only reason gays have been accepted is because the general public softened their sense of morality to begin with. If they are publicly humiliated continuously like they were before, they would stop being gay.

Moot point. There are always many exceptions over huge swathes of people, but anyone can see the degeneracy inherent to homosexuals and related groups; if you can't by intuition alone (which you can, admit it) the statistics spell the same conclusion. Look up how highly represented homosexuals and transexuals are represented in pedophilia, for instance, or mental illness.

They can legislate gays as a minority group more readily than they can restrict the rights of women or heterosexuals. Not in most states, but in say 20 of our most conservative, it is an actual issue.

No. That's like giving independence a Catalonia. They will always be whining and we will always be the oppressors.

I think that's the last thing you'd want to do.

Any sexual fetish has people who are attracted to it for the taboo, or merely for attention. Homosexuality is no different.

There are people who are driven away from homosexuality the more it is accepted.

Scott Thompson, the world's funniest openly gay man, said "Being gay isn't cool anymore, it's boring."

This crowd of people that I mentioned, those who do it for attention or taboo, they don't go away, they just move onto something that still is frowned upon, and then we'll be wanting to get whatever that is more tolerated. The slippery slope argument is frowned upon, but the point it makes is often valid.

gays want to be unique but want to be accepted and "treated as equals" at the same time. the reason they're so obnoxious now is because deep down they still want to be outsiders

gays used to be edgier when they were forced to exist underground and on the fringes of society but now the average gay is a mouthpiece for jewish propaganda

i wish more gay/bi/lesbian people were allies of the Right. If there were more gay Libertarians and gay right wingers, then maybe we wouldn't be so divided. The idea that just because you are gay you have to be a radical leftist, is just silly and plain ignorant. I also think the right should do more to accept the gays, whether they agree with it or not.

>the average gay is a mouthpiece for jewish propaganda

What really disgusted me is when Peter Thiel said that someone told him "You are no longer a gay man." because he supported Trump.

Wut? Srly

I an' I bin in babylon tooooo long

I honestly dont give a shit

They aren't alienated pride days has people falling all over themselves to show how non judgemental and down with the gays they are

Fucking fags from /lgbt/. You belong into the oven. Fucking degenerate scum.

i'd be very interested in the correlation between male homosexuality and sociopathy, considering so many gays are sex addicts, i'd be suprised if it wasn't hugely correlated. i've personally met numerous gays who were absolutely detached, fraudulent sociopaths.

i guess sociopaths are so detached that they're more likely to be bisexual, so i would guess that its easier to be gay since its easier to find men to fuck. i would also guess that sociopathic gays of this sort would be most interested in sex for reasons of dominance.

Agreed user.

Well put user. I heartly endorse this idea and I would work for free to help with this cleansing project...

It's legal in the US and nothing's changed. They're doing it for attention and to maintain victim status (you can't post on Tumblr if no one hates you). Why else would gays hold pride events with crisis levels of public degeneracy, or go hundreds of miles out of their way to find "oppressive" bakers?

>try to suppress a sexuality
>degenerates ends up fighting back

gee i wonder. Also another reason why pedos are currently fighting back. I'll be waiting for the day when zoophiles start fighting back for theirs too But then again, there probably aren't as many zoophiles compared to homos and pedos.

>fags chimp out and refuse to at least keep their degeneracy to themselves in the privacy of their own homes
>fags everywhere
>in media
>on street with dildos glued to their heads
>fags in schools telling children as young as 6 years old to try "alternative lifestyles"
>WHY NOONE ACCEPT US LGBTs
>WHY
>JUST WHY

ALL of you sick fucks have to be lined up against the fucking wall.

desu so long as they pay their taxes and don't try to shove their sexyality down my throat, I'd say let them be. I fucking hate gay pride parades

>we need to show people gays are just normal like them
> lets have a parade where we shove our fetishes down their throats

I hate it when heteros kiss and hump in public, and I hate it when gays do it.

>We have reached Rome levels
>Gaywashing history like all those left-wing historians

Homosexuality was illegal as fuck in Rome. Hell, you had to be secret as fuck about it, and even with secrecy, Emperors like Constantine and Tiberius took it upon themselves to hunt down faggots and kill them.

You know your society hates fags when the Emperor himself wants them dead