Why is Christianity Sup Forums approved religion when Jesus was a jew

why is Christianity Sup Forums approved religion when Jesus was a jew

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mNNH4No1XzE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Atheist speaking. He had to be something other than christian to start christianity, and also, if you think about it, christianity kinda started because judaism went off way with true morals of religion and Jesus wanted people to put people on the right way regarding love for god, he spoted wrongdoings of judaism and reformed them in a new religion based on loving and forgiving instead of pure law enforcement of thalmud by pharisees and sort

Why is first post the best post?
Also, back then, they were considered Hebrew for the most part. The use of the term disappeared after the rise of rabbinism and of pharisiac doctrine.

>Hebrew
Hebrew is just another word for Judaism jew

That is like calling Luther a Catholic if he got stake’d before his ideology spread. So I guess a better example would be Hus.

It has become this. Hitler wasn't German but he became the German fuhrer. Jesus completely rekt Judaism and they had him executed. Christianity is the enemy of Jewish religion/culture/politics. This is why it is being undermined by mass media to this day.

First Christians were jews. So I don't see it either. Paganism ftw

You are retarded. You should read or study even a little bit before you start spouting this nonsense.

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."
-Revelation 3:9

because it pisses off the kikes like you.

>(Revelation 2:9) ‘I know your tribulation and poverty—but you are rich—and the blasphemy by those who say they themselves are Jews, and yet they are not but are a synagogue of Satan.

>(Revelation 3:9) Look! I will give those from the synagogue of Satan who say they are Jews, and yet they are not but are lying—look! I will make them come and do obeisance before your feet and make them know I have loved you.

Any so-called Jew that refuses to acknowledge Jesus of Nazareth is the Messiah is Satanic and anti-Christ. By God's point of view, the Jew is a chosen one of God that acknowledges his arrangements.

The ancient Jews were not (((Jews))). They were Israelites. What made Israelites unique was their genealogy. They could trace their lineages back to Abraham, Isaac and Israel. After the Seige of Jerusalem in 70 AD all geneaological records were destroyed and all Israelites disbanded. The (((Jews))) of our time are imposters who claim a link to the original Israelites but have none because they cannot trace their lineage back to them at all.

Because it's the truth.
And the truth shall not be infringed.

All Jews were Hebrew but not all Hebrews were Jews.
Read the Bible, moran.

did hitler kill the jews who said they were jews, but actually the bible said they are not the jews?

Look at this Bay Area psyops I found out of UC Berkeley.
Independent Fundamental Baptists from Berkeley...
youtu.be/mNNH4No1XzE

but you don t have to believe in Judaism to be a jew so that makes jesus jew

Now that doesn't make sense.

GIRD UP THY LOINS LIKE A MAN

basically there are jews who don t believe in judaism

And? Atheists and other religions are still basically deceived by Satan according to the bible.

Maybe because they don't understand that christianity is not the decision of SJW/refuges and other problems, it's the reason of this problems. Christianity implemented into westen society such things like cult of guilt, forgiveness, self-sacrifice. That's why europeans accept refugees regardless of the consequences and do over shit.

Jesus was an israelite. A jew is person who has rejected god's grace and embraced satan

No, true Christians don't. Jews are behind all this refugee bullshit and Jews are against Christianity.

Because he was the only jew to refuse an opportunity to make money.(Kicked the merchants out of the Solomon's temple)

>not realizing that Sup Forums is actively converting to islam
KEK AKBAR

fpbp

Christian Identity.

fpbp