Sup Forums, how do I become a believer?

I've gotten more and more interested in Christianity along the last months, and moreover I feel as if it is my duty to reconnect with God, given the current state of the West.
The thing is I don't really know where to start, I don't want to be a blind follower, I really need to feel and believe in the the thing.
My grandparents, both maternal (Spanish catholics) and paternal (Breton catholics) are/were strong believers, but I've never received a Christian education from my parents and grew as an atheist who would inwardly despise believers.

Any advice, Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xe5dyqpsLbg
youtube.com/watch?v=rZ87iWfJdpw&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Read the Bible, pray, and follow the moral code found in the Bible. There are many Proverbs in the Bible that give extremely practical advice on how to conduct yourself and how to live your life. Deep contemplation and prayer will give you insight into yourself and God.

go to church and talk to fellow Christians and get involved in the community.

Treat others as you would want to be treated. the rest is really details.

Keep punching the veil until you break through.

A week or two after you recover decide your next move.

are you a jew?

first step is getting saved

youtube.com/watch?v=xe5dyqpsLbg

Read mere Christianity.

Catharism is native to France. Start there.

>how do I become a believer?
don't force yourself, it would make no sense

there's a saying that we meet Christ through our actions

what's the significance of the B being like that in baptist?

We literally live in a multiverse. Earth is a place where the human biology is infected with the freedom to lie. That is what draws in the parasitic demonic dimensions and allows evil into your consciousness. When evil (dishonesty) is active in your consciousness you are a slave to evil.

Christianity is a walk of pure authenticity. You're not above anyone, you're not below anyone, you're just experiencing creation, learning and growing.

You'll be challenged to stand up against liars, degenerates, God-mockers, etc. which means you have to become deadly competent. Lying is incompatible with competency. In fact, a consciousness trained to incorporate dishonesty into its standard way of interfacing with society is pretty much worthless no matter how big their bank account.

These are the kinds of attitudes you have to eliminate your resistance to, Praying is not wishing. Your words and actions are your prayers.

It's a great learning experience. Glad you're thinking of taking the path.

look who's posting. Swhitden again

Be yourself & respect french culture and traditions (including religion)
You can be conservative atheist/agnostic

Buy the eastern orthodox bible. Read the new testament. Join the orthodox church. Read the writings of the early church fathers

Similar situation for me.
I Started going to church in November. I've been going every Sunday since.

Just fake it till you make it.
Pray, Participate in ritual, and don't worry.

If you explain your situation to a priest I'm sure he'll provide guidance.

The Lord will not forsake you. Have Faith.

>flag

I'm guessing muslim more likely

religion is a waste of time

Hit yourself in the head with a hammer repeatedly until you cannot reason anymore then you'll be ready for religion

No, neither am I muslim.

Thanks for your answers guys. The thing is going to church will be quite hard since my studies leave me with few time, and I don't think I'd feel comfortable going there being only 18

There are masses everyday in most cities. Even on Sundays alone you can find many masses between 6am and 8pm.

No excuses not to go..

Read the Book of Revelations repeatly. Become a Jehovah's Witness.

Attend prayers groups / religious events, meet people, ask for advice. You won't succeed if you stay alone, join the community and talk to people.
You can also go to a christian library, look for books that match your interests to start with.

There's lots of other teens that go to church. Since you are in france find a traditional catholic church.

Your French, hear the same prayers Joan of Arc listened to, go to latin mass if one is available. Modernists ruin everything.

you realize jesus came to teach the jews how to live like aryans, right user?

if youre not a jew you dont need a religion to tell you how to live. we naturally and instinctively know.

youtube.com/watch?v=rZ87iWfJdpw&t=1s

if you are young, join a christian aumonerie. They meet to talk, pray, read the Bible and attend mass. They also organize events, like charity actions, camps in nature etc. I have good memories from these times.

Does anyone else think that atheists are kind of ungrateful? Like, you've received the greatest gift of life and you refuse to acknowledge the existence of our father the creator.

same exact story here OP. I haven't been able to progress past your stage.