Putin's masterplan

Putin's masterplan:

>facilitate the rise of right-wing nationalism
>?
>profit

Other urls found in this thread:

scmagazineuk.com/russia-to-spend-250m-strengthening-cyber-offensive-capabilities/article/531418/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_censorship_in_Russia
bbc.com/news/world-europe-32860526
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4386062/Putin-BANS-meme-showing-gay-clown-makeup.html
theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/09/imprecise-russian-bombing-syria-fuelling-refugee-crisis-us-official
time.com/4054941/putin-russia-syria/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/12180073/Nato-chief-Vladimir-Putin-weaponising-refugee-crisis-to-break-Europe.html
opendemocracy.net/od-russia/peter-kreko-lorant-gyori/don-t-ignore-left-connections-between-europe-s-radical-left-and-ru
youtube.com/watch?v=JVkkLDAm8I4
euractiv.com/section/politics/news/germany-proposes-eu-rules-making-deportations-of-migrants-easier/
theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/06/cameron-merkel-at-odds-resettle-refugees-europe-migration
washingtonpost.com/world/europe/europepressing-harder-on-countries-to-take-back-deported-migrants/2016/10/12/c822453a-8fb4-11e6-bc00-1a9756d4111b_story.html?utm_term=.d5101a644894
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/22/germany-calls-eu-scrap-human-rights-safeguards-migrants-can/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please go back to whence you came from

Drink bleach, shill.

Great. Keep up the good work Vladimir.

Because this worked so well for Hillary ...

Get out of here you fucking mong. No-one believes this crap

> all the polls look the same way as the ones they kept putting up about how trump was so much lower and everyone was supposedly going to vote for Hillary
> mfw it turns out the same exact way it did here, and she wins just like trump did.

She's going to win, and this is just the libs doing anything they can to try and prevent it.

Putin doesn't need to do shit for right-wing to grow, the leftists just need to keep being retarded and pushing theiri shit on everybody.

>There are people who believe in Russian shills.

Jokes on you, we hate the west and the Russians, Eastern Europe masterrace

MADAM PRESIDENT

Nationalism means a multi-polar world that isn't dominated by a single, or even dual superpowers. Multi-polar international system that respects state sovereignty is Russian's vision for the world.

This is the direct opposite to the centralized global neoliberal hegemony, ruled by the US, envisioned by Western elites. All soft leftists get a hard-on for a UN "with teeth". They think peace will come from extralegal social justice commissions, and neo-Soviets regulating all international interaction (until nations are done away with entirely of course). Of course, anyone student of history will know that such a state of affairs, if it could even be achieved, would only result in global resistance movements against such a neoliberal Empire.

As far as I know the russian calling this the buthurt belt...
Makes me think

I love the CIA

>Abandon working class
>Bailout bankers instead of people
>Legalize gays and LGBTQTERJHSDSJA in the span of 10 years without asking anyone.
>Blame russia for rising right wing parties

Putin is finished.

this thread again. What we didnt BTFO you guys in the last one? oh oh I know call us "brainwashed nazi zombies" again. I know how much you shills love to throw around the talking points that someone in the office came up with

>P̶u̶t̶i̶n̶'̶s̶ Israel's masterplan:
>facilitate the rise of right-wing nationalism
>so it fails miserably and leads the world to brink to destruction in a controlled manner of course
>offer the NWO to the people as the solution
>???
>profit

fixed it.

now THIS seems way more likely than muh russia

Yes, Russia historically appreciates its European neighbors having heavy sentiments of nationalism and strong borders and defense.

they've already accepted the loss now they must taint the winners with russia.
stephen colbert pushes that meme

The liberal cucks have sold out the West for their twisted and self-destructive ideals.

If Western civilization wants to survive the plans its own traitors on the left on putting into play there must be a counterbalance with the rise of the right.

The invasion of millions of Muslims and Africans into Europe is only the beginning of the lefts plans to insure the death of the Western world and even if it cost them their self-destructive and suicidal lives in the process.

That's how you know op is retarded beyond any reason

well yes we are buthurt by both rusian subhumans and western cucks so fuck you both.

Shills calling non shills shills, shareblue is out of ideas boys!

So the alternative is what? Let the Muslims and SJWs take over?

You can be a nationalist conservative and still hate Putin and his realpolitik scheming.

I was being sarcastic you dribbling reet. Hence the -
>?
before profit.

Stop hacking western elections you snow niggers

WE ARE NOT A PART OF A KIKE CRINGE (((INTERMARIUM))) GROUP

LEAVE US FROM THIS SHIT FAGGOTS

GO SUCK POPE GLOBALIST PC DICK
CUNTS

YOU CAN GO COLLECTIVELLY AND

First realize how the Jew is conquering us. Not through brute force or warfare, but he is using psychological manipulation. The Jew is hoping the People/Nations will *accept* the NWO. The Jew desires the People to want to serve them. Because if you want to serve the Jew you will not resist him. If you realize this what do you do? Stop playing their game. Educate everyone you can to the nature of The Plot.

How do you think the People of the world would react if they knew, without reasonable doubt, the Jew is killing them and preparing to enslave their descendants?

Putin's realpolitik scheming is the only reason continental Europe can have sentiments of 'national' conservatism. He keeps the lefties sober enough from forming left wing death squads and beheading those who insult Islam. If there was no big bad boogeyman Russia, that's always on the verge of eating clay while keeping yanks at bay with nukes, then Europe would have fallen into a cesspool of shit already and we would be exporting that shit globally like you are.

Praise kek

Well this isn't complicated. The ? part is where the EU breaks up and a potential rival or Russia is eliminated.

Even the rooskies occasionally do a good deed, even if it's really only some part of an imperial scheme.

Good. CЛABA POCCИИ

and no,
you're not masterace delusionall moron
you are intelectually inferior braindead libshits payed and raised by the soros to meme (((cultural marxism))) and corporative interests

you barelly pass as humans and live on a (((eu))) gibsmedat

PROBLEM
REACTION
SOLUTION

exactly m8. the jewish MO.

These world class hackers sure are bad at covering their tracks.

>be Russia
>can't compete with the US military
>invest millions into information warfare

scmagazineuk.com/russia-to-spend-250m-strengthening-cyber-offensive-capabilities/article/531418/

>realize how effective this is and start to censor the media and even ban memes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_censorship_in_Russia
bbc.com/news/world-europe-32860526
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4386062/Putin-BANS-meme-showing-gay-clown-makeup.html

>cause a refugee crisis by dragging the Syrian war for 7 years.

theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/09/imprecise-russian-bombing-syria-fuelling-refugee-crisis-us-official
time.com/4054941/putin-russia-syria/

>use these weaponized refugees to rile up either the right or the left in Europe with propaganda campaigns depending on how they will handle the incoming refugees.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/12180073/Nato-chief-Vladimir-Putin-weaponising-refugee-crisis-to-break-Europe.html
opendemocracy.net/od-russia/peter-kreko-lorant-gyori/don-t-ignore-left-connections-between-europe-s-radical-left-and-ru

>helping someone to get elected who promises to keep the US out of international conflicts.

>wait until the EU breaks apart and is drowning in civil wars
>invade Europe?

I bet you think Putin made the refugees to rape, too.

I am starting to think those leaks happened so they could further their "rad master hacker Putin" agenda, either that or major news are even more in lockstep as they used to be.

I'm starting to think all the faggots living between whites and asians have some kind of genetic middle child syndrome that causes them to lash out and destroy civilization.

>Putin made the refugees to rape
some German paper unironically wrote that, already.

There was already

Weak response pal. I aint no Russian shill. Just someone who understands how things work, which clearly, you do not

no, but his propaganda machinery makes sure that every incident is international news.

It's been particularly astonishing from an American perspective that our leftists, formerly so closely associated with the Soviets, are now the most fervent calling out supposed Russian meddling in domestic affairs. While I have absolutely no doubt Russia does and has done so (along with every other power in modern geopolitics), it's striking to see those who so strongly condemned the witch hunt of Senator McCarthy (who was mostly right but mostly about the wrong people and created a culture of paranoia and distrust) so quickly act just like him, seeing the Russian bogeyman behind every corner.

>Frontrunner Emmanuel Macron announces a 'massive and co-ordinated Russian hack' into his campaign's e-mails - just FOUR minutes before French journalists are banned from saying anything about them ahead of Sunday's presidential election

oy vey everybody don't talk about the made up thing now

The west used similar tactics for the ussr to fall so it's only fair for Russia to act out this way

>invade Europe?
Yes, yes, like always. Oh, wait.

RUSSIANS!
RUSSIANS!
RUSSIANS!

>The west used similar tactics for the ussr to fall so it's only fair for Russia to act out this way

so... you like being cucked? they demoralize us to a point where people like you don't even want to defend themselves anymore...

youtube.com/watch?v=JVkkLDAm8I4

Putin cockholster, I stand with my brothers in Poland and Findland.
INTERMARIUM
N
T
E
R
M
A
R
I
U
M

This.

>Putin
yes... right

You are right , telling my gf now she can sleep with ahmed after all

your point?

>Get out of here you fucking mong. No-one believes this crap
Everyone knows it's true and even the Russians here admit it.

>its own traitors on the left
You mean like Putin's boy Trump? Or was that just a mistake?

MUH HACKERZZZZZ

>>cause a refugee crisis by dragging the Syrian war for 7 years.

Most refugees are coming from North Africa+Iraq, Hans. I guess it was Putin who invaded Iraq, started the Arab Spring, deposed and kill Qaddafi and flooded the Europe with Africans from former European colonies...

This is correct. I am Russian and I take full responsibility.

His point is that the people who cry about Russia are generally from the worst segments of society and their actions indicate that they want Europe and North America to be pozzed niggerfilled shitholes.

>Oh noes, Putin hacked the election
>Now we won't be able to give all Mexican kids free college, giving hormone repleacement treatment to toddlers, and dismissing any objections to Hillary doing whatever the fuck she wants as sexism.

If Russia wants to prevent this kind of shit from happening I have two words for them: bolshoe spasibo

>This is correct. I am Russian and I take full responsibility.

Can I be Russian too?

>tfw when being so powerful that i can hack elections in any country whenever i want and somehow subvert the entire world and bend it to my will

whew lad
I just wonder if they are so powerful why their economy and country is so shit and why they can't even lift the sanctions if they are such omnipresent masterminds.

most come from syria

What the point of having /ourguys/ inside FBI leaking info if Russia is always gonna take the credit?

very good german goyim, using applications as a way to deceive low IQ posters.

Be sure not to say these "syrians" also apply for asylum as children despite being around 30 years old.

It's funnyand ironic how gypsies and other buffer state trash are chiming in one the russian subhuman and western cuck meme, because you're historically the biggest losers and foreign ruled cucks, you won't have anything to say in the near and distant future but you still dream stitching together your balkanized shitholes.

i don't think Russia cares about that

again, they are supporting and financing far left parties in Europe as well. They give a fuck about our domestic policies and just want to weaken the west where they can.

Yes,that is true.
I'm a Russian,I did it.Trust me.

any better sources?you do not have one? then fuck off.

Most aren't even "refugees". I went to an expensive private school in dubai and we had a couple of syrians in class, gyess where they are now?

Bullshit, there are millions of Syrian refugees who are still in Turkey and Jordan. Meanwhile Africans and Iraqis are going straight to Europe. Libya under Qaddaffi used to halt the flood, now his regime is gone and you have a huge problem in Mediterranean.
Also the whole population of Syria before the war was ~30 million, Africa is more than 1 billion people? You think 2015 and 800.000 meme was bad? Prepare ur anus Hans, you ain't seen anything yet.

>i don't think Russia cares about that
It doesn't matter what they care about. If Russia's overall influence is to help politicians like Trump and Le Pen to win, then it's a good thing.

sure

but it doesn't matter since they can't be deported and russia knows that.

>Putins plan

The e-mails were purposely leaked by the Macron campaign team and laced with fake documents, all for the purpose of sliding and discreditting the documents leaked a few days prioriteit that prove Macron is a money laundering, tax evading kike banker. In the meantime french media are forbidden by a judge to report in anything that might influence the elections. It's literally illegal tobtalk about Macrons crimes, welcome to 1984

forgot the pic

Divide and Conquer
A seperated Nato won't be able to protect eastern europe from russia

If this was somehow planned by Putin
then its pretty damn late to release such information

Globalists' master plan:
>shit goes wrong
>?
>blame it on Russia

refugees coming over Lybia are pretty low compared what came over syria.

And the main difference is still that non syrians can be deported.

euractiv.com/section/politics/news/germany-proposes-eu-rules-making-deportations-of-migrants-easier/

>If Russia's overall influence is to help politicians like Trump and Le Pen to win, then it's a good thing

Why would they even do that, what's the point.

Any politician who is elected in office will be confronted by the "deep state", the establishment and won't be able to fulfill his populist promises even if he wants to. In case with Trump he probably didn't even planned to do all he promised. MLP maybe does, but the French deep state won't allow her to do it. That's if she even wins, which is EXTREMELY unlikely.

>have absolutely retarded policies about refugees
>russia knows about your absolutely retarded policies
>russia exploits your absolutely retarded policies
Even if this is the case, isn't it your fault for pursuing the absolutely retarded policies in the first place? It's you Germans who are furious at Hungary for trying not to be retarded.

But where is the fucking proof exactly? We are still waiting for it! Most investigations have concluded to a forge and some of them are pretty convincing. Where is the follow up of the leaks we were promised?

Oops, nowhere, everybody is busy making a fool out of themselves by hyping up over useless e-mails like teen groupies.

It's okay Vlad. We know it wasn't you this time.

>Finland
>Eastern
REEEEEEEEEEEE KILL YOURSELF NIGGER

Damn, Russia is hacking everyone everywhere at all times and is responsible for everything.

How did they get so much power?

you just keep telling yourself that, hans

oh, and how are you going to deport illegals with no identification whatsoever?

theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/06/cameron-merkel-at-odds-resettle-refugees-europe-migration

>>have absolutely retarded policies about refugees
>russia knows about your absolutely retarded policies
>russia exploits your absolutely retarded policies

if the EU would be harsh on the refugees then the Russian propaganda would rile up the far left.

Hans, Germany could deport one asylum seeker and it would be considered record-breaking

Shills post exactly the same message every time: "Just give up, haven't you realised you look stupid? ha ha ha!"
It never, ever, changes.

So the fuck what?

Ultimately you people have to make the decisions that govern what is going to happen.

>refugees coming over Lybia are pretty low compared what came over syria.

Your own table you posted shows that you're wrong. Look at 2016 and "Central Mediterranean/Apulia and Calabria route". These are refugees coming through Libya (and Tunis probably) to Italy. And the number is almost the same as with the Eastern Mediterranean route, about 180000 each.
It because Syrian refugees still mostly live in camps in Turkey and Jordan. While Africans go straight to Italy.

there is always a way

washingtonpost.com/world/europe/europepressing-harder-on-countries-to-take-back-deported-migrants/2016/10/12/c822453a-8fb4-11e6-bc00-1a9756d4111b_story.html?utm_term=.d5101a644894

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/22/germany-calls-eu-scrap-human-rights-safeguards-migrants-can/

Or, shills post messages like yours to keep everybody busy on useless hacks.
>keep digging goyim, surely the next email between Macron C-tier staffer and his mother will reveal his offshore transactions to the Cayman!
Show us what we've got so far that is powerful enough to change the course of this election or GTFO kthx

Presuming it is true and Putin manipulated the west into recommitting to right wing nationalism I frankly can't thank him enough.

>have absolutely retarded policies about refugees

Then why do you have them in the first place? Is your government or EU government also full of Russian agents?

>if the EU would be harsh on the refugees then the Russian propaganda would rile up the far left.

Lol, you cuck. It's just unbelievable.
So, you're saying that if you don't let refugees then Russian win and if you let them in they will still win. It's some 135164D space chess right there. I hope you're just trolling, m8.

and voting for a Russian agent is probably the worst decision.