Is this shit normal in the US?

Is this shit normal in the US?

reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/2ja37o/me_27_f_and_my_bf_30_m_my_korean_boyfriend_is/?st=j2d7dj9e&sh=b66177f4

It's the ultimate dilemma:
>Raise you daughter strictly and don't let her do anything, and when she goes to college she fucks tons of men

OR

>Let your daughter do what she wants and she ends up being a slut

Or, be a fucking man that your daughter looks up to and respects.

She might have a bit of fun behind your back but overall she'll be a good kid and and a much better adult woman than 95% of these slags.

I've seen it with my own eyes. The relationship with the father is absolutely EVERYTHING and a 95% correct predictor for the kind of woman a girl will be when she's grown up.

It's a shame that most father figures in the last 2 generations have been utter shit. It really shows.

I would say that it is almost abnormal, because I was surprised to know some friends who fit this profile, but not exactly as promiscuous; it would be more like: girl sleeps around, drops current boyfriend, sleeps around with boyfriend's friend, drops boyfriend, sleeps around with friend's older best friend, then things slow down, one accuses the other of sleeping around, because of constant contact with previous boyfriend, now they set an ultimatum, because one of them is either tactless and dishonest, or, reminded of their previous unfaithful partners, thereby become orderly and fussy about relationships.

>is this shit normal in the US?
no

gorean?

Are they wearing whiteface?

I hope you're not expecting me to read all that.

>sending your daughter off to college
Kek, no. When I was in college in the states I fucked more girls than some dudes do in their life time. Girls go off to college and have sex every day for 4 years. Once one guy leaves her / she leaves him another guy fills the role.
My daughter will never be allowed to go "off" to have sex and do drugs for 4 years alone. She won't be the same daughter when she comes back.
She can live from home and go to college, if she even needs to go to ((((college))).

> Behind your back

Yeah then your daughter doesn't respect or look up to you then.

Fucking hell Americans don't even know the definition of words they use. Lol

Or do the smart thing, and not send her to college. Unless she's the 0.01% of women with the talent and drive of a man, she's better off honing her wife skills and marrying young.

I don't know why so many fathers make this mistake of sending their daughter into the indoctrination mill, so they get a worthless degree in a field they'll abandon once they find a husband.

>Reddit

TL;DR! I love my boyfriend dearly and want to be with him for life, but he has great difficulty getting over my past. He has shed tears on several occasions saying it causes him a lot of pain. I am having trouble giving him what he wants (deleting photos, erasing things etc) because of past issues of control I have felt with him. He is unwilling to budge on the issue, and said we have to break up if I cannot delete the photos by this weekend.

>moving to USA for money sake
>wonder why they are whores
It's not like you going to move to USA to see nature or because it looks good, no, you go there to chase money and when you are a money whore, then you are a whore. There isn't a single woman in existence that moves to USA and isn't a whore.

asian american males are insecure faggots and they should be, they're most women's last choice. not at all surprised by this story

t. slammed a few chinese chicks

>I was now entering my mid-20's, and wanted to meet someone to settle down with
Cock carousel, etc. These whores slut it up for years then get angry when men say they don't want sluts.

its koreans
probably some kimchi fight

That's entirely normal.

If you have never had sex before the age of 18, you are most likely a disgusting lardass who tried to get laid, but couldn't. You're probably not some puritanical saint who's saving themselves for marriage.

>College
What are you stupid?

For one you have to get them to grow up autistic as shit so they can see all the logical pitfalls of promiscuity.
Then get them into some form of education that doesn't require them to wast time and money to be indoctrinated in liberal kike shit.

>Asian female dating an Asian male in the USA

No it's not normal.

i'd probably feel worse about the situation of whites if i didnt have asian fags as a reference point desu. we cuck the shit out of those chinks

If you didn't go behind your parents back to do some partying, then you never had a youth.

Sorry you missed out m8, hope all those hours in WoW was worth it :)

I didn't have sex until I was 20. Completely by choice.
I figured it wasn't a good time to be dealing with relationships and sex. They're usually shallow and only serve as a distraction from your academics.
I met one girl who voiced and acted on a similar opinion.
I should've pursued her instead of the hot skank I lost my virginity to.

i guess those might be the two options if your family is composed of extroverts.
where everyone Craves attention.

This might be a good reason to pick an Introverted Partner. Get some more cerebral children that can understand the value of waiting and the dangers of being taken advantage of.

I dont have kids, but my family is like this. We were allowed to do anything we wanted but my father was very good at explaining the context of situations and informing us of what we should be aware of honestly.

but this would require each person to not be a complete idiot, with the patience to explain and foster a relationship of trust.

Sex before marriage is immoral and should be punshiable

you fags bragging about fucking asian girls are worse and deserve the same punishment

Partying is for fags desu
I never parties and am glad for it
Waste of time waste of money

there are people in this thread that find those land whales attractive.

there is hope for everyone.

Is it ok if I plan to wife her?

Let your daughter get pregnant in highschool multiple times. Pay her $50k each baby to "help her". Carry on your bloodline. She will be in mommy mode with 4 kids by 25.

No

Life is uncertain

You should not do any sexual acts before the marriage night

>Sup Forums doesn't get spammed by yellow fever threads...

what do you do instead?

Good work user, jidf sliding tactics confirmed

>25% of white kids are raised in single parent households
wew

She sounds find. I would date her no problem.

Her bf is a raging cunt.

For an Asian yeah it's common. Yellow fever faggots will bitch at me but it's true. Asian women are no different than white women and it's pathetic when men fall for the pure waifu meme.

Different hole color, but it'll still have the same amount of dicks inside it.

fine*

>American
>Slut

There has to be a connection...

fag

You're being drama queens. I grew up with 4 sisters. Our father showed his disapproval to immoral things but not in a religious nutcase kind of way and he always had a good sense of humor. All of my sisters ended up decent and are happily married with children without going through several boyfriends first. Their husbands, probably not coincidentally, have the same basic features of our father, with the same attitudes and sense of humor. They're all really great people. So raise them with love, "but don't be so openminded your brain falls out," and everything turns out NORMAL. Browsing Sup Forums for too long skewers your perception of reality.

Keep lying to yourself. You were Ugly Fat and Autistic. You waited because no body would fuck you.

>i'm settling down
>constantly texting ex bfs and looking up past fuck buddies

you can only choose one

Yes masturbate to anime instead you stupid fucking Nippon monkey. Your country is a degenerate shit hole. Stupid yellow monkey. At least your women know this and go for Marines instead of you beta anime cuck yellow feces. Two nukes werent enough.

Fag

Nippon is the bomb, they might have a veneer of civility, but their women shed that as soon as their clothes dropop

TLDR
this.

>Stop being a whore and wait till marriage before having sex
>WTF COMFIRM JIDF SHILL!!! REEEE

The state of Sup Forums is pathetic.

You seem like a alright person.

> ?st=j2d7dj9e&sh=b66177f4

WHAT THE FUCK IS ALL THIS JEWRY?

>He is being controlling and possesive, and these are signs of abuse. People who are controlling usually lead to abuse. I was in the same situation as you, and my ex boyfriend pretty much is doing what yours is doing. I wrote it off. One year into the relationship and he was mentally abusive, and controlling every aspect of my life
>emotionally abusive

Redditors need gassing.

Why do they all have problems with the boyfriend checking the phones of the girlfriends?

99% of the time they always find something that proves they are sluts or are cheating with someone else.

So, why the fuck should a guy just get literally cucked without knowing when he can just check for proof?

Never understand why they always claim that it's "abusive and controlling".

Have you been to tokyo? Their civility is a fucking meme when there are fucking pantsu vendors on the street and fucking hundreds of hentai shops. Fuck that shithole. Never gonna visit again.

dope thing about posting this shit as an asian is nobody can doxx you based on unique facial features, might as well be wearing a guy fawkes mask

>I totally would be like, yeah whatever if my bitch was sleeping around and chose me~
Ok, macho Sancho. (Generally the guys are pretty bad tho)

HEY CUNTS: THIS IS A SHILL THREAD
> TWO YEAR OLD REDDIT THREAD
> WITH IDS IN TITLE BECAUSE REDDIT DEVS ARE CANCER
> REDDIT DEVS TRACK SESSION / IP TO REDDIT ACCOUNTS
> HAVE AN EASY WAY TO TARGET BLOCKS OF ACCOUNT FOR MANIPULATION ON REDDIT
> NOT THAT YOU SHOULD BE USING REDDIT ANYWAY
> YOU FUCKING CANCERS

Went through something very similar. I learned some hard lessons. 1) Don't try to be cool with her past if you're not. It won't work. 2) You don't want to know her sexual past, but you don't want to be the sap who marries the slut either. 3) She's probably lying to you. They learn quick to keep that shit under lock and key.

God for big you fall for a girl who sold herself as the good girl and then you find out she was a slut. Man, it'll fuck with your head. I couldn't deal. It's probably best to assume she's been around and that multiple guys have pussy shots of her somewhere on their phones. Shitty all around.

Nice catch. Fuck OP.

Women think they can have it all. Fuck 50 alphas and then marry the dumb beta. Fuck those whores

>Completely by choice.

Stop hamstering

Ze /poruzu/ and fuap fuap fuap

I have known a few good looking alpha type asian guys, not trying to be a total dick. i also didnt read the article, but i always blame the guy if they break down in tears rather than just dumping the bitch

Because women nowadays grow up thinking it isnnever their fault and they can do whatever they want

see

neck yourself faggot

I caught genital herpes recently. Is that normal?

have another (You), I'm loving this shit

>Whites will go extinct at a faster rate than expected now.
For instance, 19 yo Bella throne is already getting face fucked by a nigger.
There is literally 0 white girl who is not dating a black dude.

>POO POO POO POOOOOOOOOOOOOOO POOOO POOOP

interesting contribution to this discussion. thx Poodeep.

lol only retarded white girls burn the coal. frankly this helps widen the iq gap. enjoy your nigging

This. People spreading this degeneracy is the problem. Sex is for procreation.

That's cause you went to Tokyo. Everywhere else is much better, Tokyo is a shithile

This is what a manlet, trump supporter look like who hasn't known anything beyond narrow information collected from pol.
>Do you think girls have anything better to do?
>Do you think girls would live like man and keep promise, date one guy for life, be faithful?
>Do you think any amount of mansplaining/polplanning/redpilling would make a girl behave like a man?
Fucking retard. Girls are meant to be like that. Why are u trying to change here instinct?
If you care about other guy's cum in a girl vag just fucking kill yourself or make a robot sex doll.

Disgusting. How can you respect someone that doesn't even respect their own race?

Good luck breeding those left over ugly white girls. You will turn into anglo. The worst looking race.

Welcome to the world of women, where diversity means different colored penises.

you tell me, sven.

Girls are degenerate by nature. That's why they need to be controlled.

i have more but theyre NSFW

who says I respect her? its hot af

Quick tip newfag
If we actually had good mods this would have been deleted. If you see a ton of bait/troll threads more than you see original ones than it most likely means that Mods are asleep.

4am-12pm EST is when alot of shit threads are pol.

The question is rhetorical Hans.

>AM/WF

DEL
ETE
THI
S

Rather be an anglo than a smelly swarthy street shitter any day of the week

nsfw is perfect, we could always use a good ol testament to the supremacy of white cock

>muh dick mup do diddley
Americans are fucking trash

>inb4 LOOOOL WHY U MAD THO HONKY BIX NOOD
63%

I'm not a fucking pathetic cuck
maybe if you weren't to busy "partying", your country wouldn't be a shithole

OK Mister I-Still-Hate-The-British.

Where are the Indian women at?

t. small dicked paki

Man, fuck. I´m definitely not pushing college on my daughter.

That being said
>don't let her do anything
>do what she wants
Both wrong answers. You need to find the perfect balance, and stamp traditional views and values into her mind.

>Raise you daughter strictly and don't let her do anything, and when she goes to college she fucks tons of men
>this meme

It is fallacy that a prolonged war against enemy would make her weak. They adapt and become stronger.

2pbp

I wonder if she plays modern or standard

no disagreement here senpai, i think our trashy go getterness is kinda what made us the only world superpower

germans are gonna be the best euro nation once they take care of this merkel bullshit. uk is a fucking joke

That's not her boyfriend you lying poo. Her boyfriend is white. A small minority of white women date nigs and most are whales that belong in the ocean.

what's the context of that picture. dude on the left definetly shouldn't be with that grup..

why dont we just change the name of this shit board to redditregurgitater? im done with you faggot.

>literally MUH DIIIIIIIICK
Is that all you've got Mehmet? Why are non-Anglos such animals?

You just hate it cuz your dick is small, Mahmoud