Dutch whistleblower warns about Jewish Zionist banking elite paedophiles

youtube.com/watch?v=fEzl63ZBmv4

Ronald Bernard, a former Dutch banker, involved with tax evasion for the super-rich, has come out about the reality of the cosmopolitan oligarchy and the twisted things they get up to.

This Jewish banking elite is comprised of roughly 8000-8500 people and together they basically control the world.

Oh, and they fucking kidnap little children and sacrifice them in Luciferian rites.

Other urls found in this thread:

unitedpeople-foundation.org/donator
antifraudintl.org/threads/ronald-bernard-united-bank-of-africa.82390/
youtube.com/watch?v=AY-F5JoHoho
youtube.com/watch?v=ftPERN9s5b8&t=191s
youtube.com/watch?v=m6ieuw3OV_s
isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair
whale.to/b/the_franklin_cover-up_-_john_decamp_-_ebook.pdf
archive.fo/B9xlz
rt.com/news/387317-pedophile-ring-arrested-playpen/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mountainkike

You're complicit in this

>Swiss bankers are complicit in this.
Probably, yes.
But our bankers are not as ruthless as the Hebrews.

>40min

Damn

watch it faggot

Fast-forward to 24:00 if you're too lazy to watch the whole thing.

beginning is just him talking about how he got into it and what he did, still interesting and the last part is about jews

When he talked about the "luciferians" I really wondered whether he was using it as a euphemism for Jews or some weird group of Jews involved in sick Kabbalistic practices.

it's all fake stupid mongrel. this loser is running a scam bank. Try to think a bit for yourself lowIQ retard, if he was really tortured and children killed, they would have killed him long time ago.

Yea, sure he is. He's surely gonna make millions upon millions of dollars talking about the protocols of Zion...

a scammer pop out of nowhere with a fake name, don't give any names and you fuck believe him. If i set up a fake interview where i state that i was abducted by aliens will you believe me? you must be an albanian.

also please support him and donate a large sum of your money to his bank in order to become an "eternal member", you deserve to be scammed :
unitedpeople-foundation.org/donator

He kind of looks like a wealthy Dutch scumbag

>donker doorter voorty voort

Kind of like, those same politicians Sup Forums claims to hate so much

Why would this guy be speaking the truth? Because nobody ever heard of him?

Could be fake
Not saying its fake but don't take everything anyone say for absolute truth

back in the days when he was in another scam:
antifraudintl.org/threads/ronald-bernard-united-bank-of-africa.82390/

>implying Ronald Bernard is even his real name

everything about this guy seems a ruse

He claims he was MKULTRA'D (ie. drug tortured) so that he was physically incapable of incriminating any of his higher ups. Seems like an awfully convoluted way of dealing with a rat. What makes me wonder is if they went through all that trouble why not just kill him?

>rich people have hobbies
>this is somehow a big deal

fucking WOW

Conspiracy of Silence:

youtube.com/watch?v=AY-F5JoHoho

Monster of Belgium:

youtube.com/watch?v=ftPERN9s5b8&t=191s

The first documentary deals with the franklin scandal, and the second with the dutroux affair. The picture I posted focuses on the finders case. These are three examples of elite pedophile rings/human compromise/cults. This shit is real, user. Just do some simple research.

>Just do some simple research.
Yeah, why dont you huh? You can easily find out Ronald Bernard isn't even his real name.

Holy fuck, the shilling here is insane.

All of a sudden Sup Forums is afraid to contemplate the possibility that corrupt globalist bankers kidnap young girls to take part is sick rituals in which they kill them...

>b-b-but why would he use his real name they will kill him
yeah but showing your face is all well and done huh

old news

source?

I'm not a shill mane. Assuming what he said is true I just find it strange that he was left alive.

Yea, old news that not enough people have seen yet.

The migrant crisis is also old fucking news.
I don't see European militaries sending their navies to block the Mediterranean...

>I just find it strange that he was left alive.
It's the right question to ask. Why would they leave him alive? Is his information wrong? Are they testing the waters to see how the public reacts? Is he a part of their disinformation campaign? Maybe he's already marked and doesn't have long.

Because killing someone who is high-functioning, has a real social network of people/family, is never a good thing. It attracts too much attention. You don't want to risk having the police launch an investigation and actually find some incriminating evidence.
Anyway, it's funny to think that after speaking out he will now commit suicide with two bullets to the back of the head, but that too will attract a lot of attention.

The best way for these people to undo any potential damage is to discredit the man and make him out to be a liar, which is exactly what several people in this thread are doing right now...

It needs to be stickied

It's all a marketing plan to promote his scam bank were you can become an eternal member. Nobody gave a shit before that video. He knows there could be a huge market of naive antisystem fags who would donate their money.
>GUYZ GUYZ BEWARE OF THE BIG FINANCIAL SYSTEM THEY ARE SATANISTS MURDERERS, PLS DONATE TO MY BANK OF JOY TO STOP THIS

Could be. But he doesn't even plug his new bank in the video. You have to search for his name to find out about it.

Great vid

Franklin Scandal

Dutroux Affair

Finders Case

In South Korea their president was ousted from power after it was discovered she had been controlled since her early 20s by the 8 goddesses cult. This shit is real.

>You have to search for his name to find out about it.
Oh wow, what a fucking difficult thing to do.
Self-research is the first step in conspiracies, retard.

Your unnecessarily aggressive tone ousts you out as a shill.

What I meant is, if he is indeed sharing fake stories to promote his bank, why didn't he promote the bank in the interview? You literally have to go out of your way and search for the bank to find out about it. If it's a marketing scam then where is the marketing?

F&G

Why are all these toothpaste flags shilling? One is even trying to samefag without changing IDs.

This 100% Real.
Human Sacrifice on tape in Geneva:

youtube.com/watch?v=m6ieuw3OV_s

just scientists trolling retards like you with a mock sacrifice. If there was any real satanist cult do you think they would do it in public?

One of the best sources of info on how deep the Dutroux case went. A good understanding of this article is recommended to comprehend the gravity of Ronald Bernard's testamony.

isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair

Anyone got any info in this Ronald bernard guy? All I got from google was that he runs an investment bank called "bank of joy"
sucks if thats all this is

You mean not as shameless.

Why pol is so addicted to this dumb conspiracy theories? Forget about them and enjoy your everyday life.

Recommended reading on the Franklin case in the US. Dutroux, Franklin, Pedogate, Bernard's testamony is all connected.

whale.to/b/the_franklin_cover-up_-_john_decamp_-_ebook.pdf

just speed up the video you newb

always bump these threads

Bump

Who's paying you?

Im part of the elite bankers who control your life. I'm just covering my satanic buddies,anything wrong with that?

shill to the fullest. are you redshild agent ??

and? beware with your questions because if i want i can know your name and address with one or two phone calls. you probably dont want to mess with us.

The first half is only about how banking works; fucking people over etc.
After that he talks how he got invited to black masses and child fucking.
Watch it.

Also when does part 2 come out?

lol hahah how much do they pay to for the shilling faggit?

Post mine!

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

around 2000chf per post

kinda low... they offered me 5k per post, but i denied...

At least i leave my life free and you are slave to posting disinformation on Sup Forums..

Copy pasta from the link you gave. This sounds more like a niggerian scammer. In fact I'm so sure this isn't the same person I'll bet you 1 BTC it isn't. Game?

Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Attn Beneficiary Good News To you today.
Return-Path: [email protected]

Attn Beneficiary Good News To you today.

Congratulations, I am Mr. Ronald Bernard, BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER Under (United Bank of Africa), Please Contact Dr.PAUL R GODWIN DIRECTOR MONEY GRAM OFFICE, for your Fund Compensation ($5.8MUSD),with all your details Such like. Home Address, Country, City, Phone, Occupation, And Your Identification Id Card to Commence Transaction, Then Ask him to give you Full Instruction how to proceed and Getting your payment $7,000.00Usd to you Through Money Gram, Please Don’t Fail to call Him (+22999166148) immediately you finish sent him an Email ([email protected]).

Best Regards
Mr. Ronald Bernard

Yea, also that.
Oh, sorry Schlomo. I forgot I should mind my own business and be a good goy.
Indeed, you're probably right.

so is this guy real or a fake? uh

It's up to you to decide. What do you feel when you watch and hear him talk? Is what he talks of possibly true? Read the info in the links here and here and then ask yourself the question again

>What do you feel when you watch and hear him talk?
>implying it's not possible to fake emotions

bookmarked
i skimmed over the first link and it was sick, i'll prepare myself to read them first

He pointed out clearly that he has a background in psychology. Wouldn't be hard for him to get the right body language down after all them years.

literally nothing. I'm quite tired tbqh, anyone else feeling sleepy?

you don't learn how to fake emotions when you study psychology. You can just go to an acting class. Psychopaths, con-men etc. dont need acting classes or psychology to fake emotions.

nice

Malachi Martin, who was an exorcist of Catholic church, said in a radio interview that Geneva is one of the hot spots of demonic possession.

Here's some news: a new paedophile network has been uncovered!

archive.fo/B9xlz

rt.com/news/387317-pedophile-ring-arrested-playpen/

What is contained within them is so depraved many cant read them to the end. The truth is this shit has gone on as you will read and also a massive coverup at the highest levels killed any chance of prosecuting anything other than low level expendables. We know these things have happened in the recent past, there is no reason to believe these crimes have stopped and Ronald Bernard is telling us it hasn't.

of course pedo networks do exist, that tons of children are raped (by networks or individuals), dont deny that.

I dont deny that either. But if that faggot bernard wanted to do any good, he could just release the names and proofs. of course he doesn't.