Tfw you will never be an american

>tfw you will never be an american
>No freedom
>No guns
>No beautiful geography

Why is it so hard to immigrate LEGALLY to the US? It's almost impossible to meet the requirements to become a proud citizen of murrica. Meanwhile they let in millons of illegal pedros every year.

Any success stories? How did you become a legal permanent resident? Is there an easier way to do it that the law doesn't tell you about?

fuck off we're full

>argentina
>Why is it so hard to immigrate LEGALLY to the US?

are you kidding me?! its literally 100x easier for a nigger like you to get in than it is for white western europeans

Get a job with working visa. Then negociate a greencard with your employer. 4 years later you get a pssport. Or get working visa then marry a white woman and get a greencard for free.

>Is there an easier way to do it that the law doesn't tell you about?

Yes, be born Northern Irish

You'll have American girls literally queuing up to marry you

Becoming a permanent resident is pretty fucking easy.

Becoming a citizen is next to impossible though. My father is Canadian and has been petitioning USCIS for over a decade for citizen status. He's lived in the country since 1965 and was born in Canada in 1964. Payed his taxes, never comitted a crime, signed up for the draft, all that happy horseshit. Meanwhile Juan and Rodriguez get a full ride to Yale.

>tfw you will never be an australian
>No funnel spiders in your garage
>No abbos stealing your petrol
>No dying of heatstroke mid december

Why even live

But I'm white and right wing senpai. You need people like me to prevent the commies and pacos from turning the US into a democrat rules country

>its literally 100x easier for a nigger like you to get in than it is for white western europeans
explain

>Get a job with working visa
I can't get a working visa without a job offer, and why would anyone hire me over an american?

>america
>freedom

pick one

Cause you re a cheap ass mountain nigger.

I was American, I worked hard, saved up and got an Australian citizenship.

I wouldn't go back to the states if you paid me.

Come on over, help rape our land and have all the maple you want.

>white
there's your problem
Spics and niggers only because they love cheap labor and lower wages

You have more freedom than anyone in the world, believe me. Just the fact that you're allowed to own and carry guns is way more freedom than any other country has.

>Becoming a permanent resident is pretty fucking easy.
It's not. I checked the law. The requirements are ludicrous.

Easiest way is to come here, get legal residency, then join the coast guard or air force.

What made you leave/choose Australia?

(((Freedom)))

>get legal residency
Getting even that is almost impossible. You need to be have a family member in the US (I don't), have a job offer (I don't) or a millon dollars to invest (I don't)

>But I'm white

every time ... why are you people living memes? just stop

>explain

the EU and the americans have an agreement and want to prevent people fleeing only to 1 economy ... they make it extra hard for us to get into the US cause they fear that europe gets fucked over when we all leave

niggers like you are welcome in the US

Come here and pay taxes. Yes there's a lot of paperwork but it's really not that difficult. Owning a firearm in Europe has about the same amount of paperwork.
Or join the military if you want citizenship

It's objectively the best place on earth. If it was easy to get into we'd be diluted.

>If it was easy to get into we'd be diluted.
But you already get dilluted with illegal immigrants. All your legislation does is scare away the good immigrants. The ones like me that have college degrees.

Sure seems easy to jump over the fence and get a job, ultimately lowering your wages and making your country less white
How hard is it depends on what race you are and where you're from. It's just that you don't want people who actually contribute to your society

Might be a private park.

there's no such thing as freedom, it's just an illusion

if you think being able to carry guns means you're free while you're under
surveillance, forced to follow ridiculous laws while cops are being heavily militarized against citizens and your voice goes unheard in the actual government process etc then you're just buying into slogans and propaganda that are ultimately meaningless

guns only provide the potential for freedom when people do realize just carrying them doesn't make them free

-do

It's still way more freedom than I have here in niggertina

>TFW you read Landesverräter post on Sup Forums wanting to destroy there own ancestral home to move to a mud blood trany staat.

You shit and piss on the work that past generations worked for bleed for died for.

For what son?
For a 3rd world country where water burns, air is thicker then snow, environmental pollution gives you aiz corporations rape you harder then any dictator ever could and all this for muh gun that wont stop them from raping you when ever they want?

Your are disgusting.

then maybe you should consider bettering your country instead of going to another one and adding to the brainless masses who keep buying into harmful illusions

You clearly have never been in argentina if you think moving to the US is a downgrade.

There is no fixing my country. Commies are coming back in 2019 and there's nothing I can do about it because argies are retarded

I grew up in Florida, visited Melbourne and Adelaide for two weeks, and realised I was living in a shithole.

I know my neighbours, my kids are safe walking home from school, I have litrially never heard anyone threatening to sue someone.

Nobody here stresses out about health problems, or crime,

This post has got me depressed mood actually I've just realised everyone I knew from highschool to work were basically a dickhead. And it's actually celebrated in the states.

>I wouldn't go back to the states if you paid me.
how bout tree fiddy ?

you're right, there's no fixing anything when people have your attitude and most people do

we don't need more of that here, there's already too much

Find an American whore desperate to get married. Keep up the ruse for 2-3 years.

Careful though lots of pitfalls to navigate there.

Attempt to Join the military.

Move to Russia. Basically it's Murica but 100% white.

The country was already perma fucked when I was born.

To feeble and too old (28). Besides the fact that I love murrica doesn't mean I love Israel

>hurr you have a shit attitude, why dont you just fix your contry bruh
Just stop.

And depressed, dark, cold, poor, filled with junkies and Russians

No bully please fellow mongoloid. Please teach us how to build and maintain roads.

yes goyim flee be a refugee!

GOOD CHOICE!!!! Why fix and make it better when you can always run.

>permafucked

no such thing

people with attitudes like yours are the reason things stay bad for long periods of time

too spineless to try to change anything so instead they just decide everything is hopeless and swallow the shit they're fed

that's the real problem

seriously, stay the fuck there, we don't need more weak willed defeatist pieces of shit

If you're too feeble to be in our military, which now includes women sadly, then you aren't welcome pussy. And that isn't too old. It's an easy way to get citizenship, that's how my grandfather got his family over here from South Africa (he saw the writing on the wall). Once you serve you get citizenship, insurance, free education and other gibs. US military is actually a good stepping stone to move up economically. A lot of people use it to go from lower class to lower middle class. Eh.

no offense Russian but fucking NO!

We dont have paradise yet here but i rather work on making it paradise then let it end like this.

Says the fucking German.

Is Argentina bad?

i would like for most of your women to move to the USA, preferably in my neighborhood

What do you think? Blacked 3rd world shithole.

Lad. Argentina is already

That would require you joining Finland, a first world country
Practically impossible

Am I wrong?

It's easier if you come from a country that the US already has some affinity for.
And also if you have some important skills that are useful to the US.

>It's almost impossible to meet the requirements to become a proud citizen of murrica.
Nothing you get easily can be worth that much.

This is sad, but what is worse is that people obey like cows walking into the slaughter house.

I lived in Texas for 3 years as a child. My family had a work visa. We never got a green card let alone citizenship.

Is your country being 'fixed'?

Damn it feels good to a Merican!

stop what? telling people the truth? do you know the kind of power people would have if they just took it instead of going on with their day to day lives bitching about their masters?

america was founded by people who didn't just take the shit they were given, when people stop just accepting the bullshit that goes on around them and take a stand by directing their aggression in the proper channels change does happen

civilizations rise and fall, revolutions can change countries, systems of government can and have been taken out

people choose to be controlled because it's "safer" and easier

They had to initiate the thing though. They don't give you citizenship if you don't ask for it

Fuck off beaner.

obsessing about physical traits that exist within a single species is just a distraction that keeps people divided against actual problems

again, stay in your country, we have enough of your kind

Damn it feels good to be an Argie!

Latin America "White" was never truly White European like Westrners, you Latin America swarthy trash.

Are you not allowed to have any guns? Even hunting firearms such as rifles and shotguns?

We don't queue

Nationalism. Same shit this board and ironically you promote.

Yeah ok Mr. Revolutionary. Can you go change the world now? Because I'm sooo oppressed atm.

what a faggotry

First reply is best reply!

Fix your own goddamn country. You're acting like niggers and Muslims fleeing their own countries.

No. I not going to america for the gibs.

It'll be a lot more easy for europeans in the next year or so.

I am a proud first generation American. My mother came her LEGALLY from the former communist country, and joined the US navy shortly thereafter.
The easiest way to come to this country is LEGALLY. Period. There are no excuses. The immigration system nowadays is really slow due to the excessive amount of h1-bs, Kebabs, refugees, and ILLEGALS. Yes, illegals do have a negative effect on the immigration system as a whole. Shocking. A nation without borders simply does not work. The problem is we have allowed so many illegals that it has slowed down the system. That and tons of years of visa sympathies being offered to 3rd world nations that I guarantee they don't vet.

>Is there an easier way
Marry an American.

>freedom
>beautiful geography
I have neither of these.

This is a great idea. Let Islam take over Russia and just send us all Russia's beautiful women.

I had no idea. How did all those blacks gets there? Where did they all come from? Can't you send them back? I assumed it was more like Uraguay and majority white. How is Uraguay able to keep the Nigs out

>implying American women prefer white bois
Lol wake up boi. We are in charge of your women now.

So instead of moving to a different city or state, you moved halfway around the world? Sounds made up or you're an idiot.

From Brazil. These niggers are fleeing one shithole for another.

That map is a shoop. There are almost no niggers here. Mestizos amd injuns are our niggers and they behave almost as bad

Day of the rope cometh you ugly mongrel fucks.

I always loved Argentina, but what the fuck, I really love it now.

it's pretty sad to talk down to someone who isn't ok with just bending over and getting fucked by a small group of corrupt people with too much power

no single person can change the world, but if people like you did more than just allow yourself to be controlled everyone would have better odds

you act as if it's a point of pride to just accept that the government system is corrupt and take it, and don't even have it in you to speak out against obvious destructive influences that affect everyone

being weak is nothing to be proud of

That thing is wrong, we killed all our native americans.

OP, we are full. Please stay out.

KTHXBAI

If that is what you tell yourself to feel better.

Guess what, there are attractive non-white women in America who like white men.

>Argentina
>no beautiful geography

Don't sell yourself short.

no you have the guys queueing up behind you

sometimes in front of you too

rights are gibs

> i am going because you have 1A and 2A

what makes you think your nigger country can't have those things?

WORK FOR IT CUNT

>posts woman with a pepe face

you've been on Sup Forums too long

There's only a small strip of land in patagonia that has forests. the rest of argentina is deserts, farmlands and jungle

meanwhile murrica has pine forests fucking everywhere

It's hard because you have to be devoted and want to become an American badly. You have to learn to accept our pre-existing culture and respect it.

Also we have to make sure you're not a fucking sandnigger in disguise.

Some people have that Wunderlust user.

My coworker grew up in CT and just up and quit his job to work for one of our competitors in the UK. He's a gay dude (not flamboyantly faggy, you wouldn't know unless he told you) and chose to just pick up and move his life to Sharialand.

He would use every vacation day he had going to some place far away, whether it was across the country, Canada, asia, whatever.

There are plenty of wandering souls out there.

>I know my neighbours, my kids are safe walking home from school, I have litrially never heard anyone threatening to sue someone.

Nobody here stresses out about health problems, or crime,

I got most of that stuff by moving to the suburbs. It's not even a rich suburb, its actually lower middle class, like white trash.

Got me on the health thing though, but you know that's kind of a shitshow here right now.

just don't breed with them, or give them any power over you with the law (fucking dangerous!)

>hurr you just bend the knee to the powers that be!
>you're being controlled!
>you don't dare speak out against issues that plague us!
That's an awful lot of assumptions there, senpai.

>Day of the rope cometh
You've been saying that for years. Get on with it bitch.

>you have to be devoted and want to become an American badly. You have to learn to accept our pre-existing culture and respect it.
I already do all of those things. My accent even is indistinguishable from that of a native speaker.

But guess what. I still don't qualify