Fucking Koreans

Koreans are a “Me First, Me Only and Me Now” ethnocentric race and have not bought into the multicultural deception and globalization.

We need to stop believing the lies and foolishness we’ve been fed all these years about “diversity,” multiculturalism, race mixing, free trade, globalization.

After all, Koreans only care about themselves. In fact, they believe it is their duty to put Korea first. If putting their interests first is their right, why isn’t it also the right – and duty – of us to put our interests first?

Reasons why Koreans are scum:
1. They believe they are superior to other Asians, even though they're not. Can't fucking do maths (I'm Asian, I can say that.)
2. Tiny penises, but think they're superior to South East Asians and other East Asians
3. Koreans push other people down as a way to move up
4. Too god damn materialistic, look at all the fucking plastic surgeries. Too bad plastic surgery can't fix your penis enlargement.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)
bbc.com/news/business-36152571
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Korean culture is evil. Kim Jong un ought to nuke south korea. Save us the trouble.

fuck yeah nuke those fags stationed at the border first. worst scum.

I knew a korean and he was good at math.

good at systematic math. they cannot advance into abstract math because they don't know how to fucking think. shut up white trash.

yes goy, kill the racist ethnocentric koreans,

oy vey

You need more doses of napalm

yes my friend other asians should destroy koreans. they should all fucking die

thats a nice way to say chinese

you need korean intestines shoved down your throat so hard it becomes anal fucking.

You're just jealous because they have achieved a better working society than you.

trust me the chinese are not as bad as koreans. chinese people have been through shit, but koreans are fucking entitled and think they're better than everyone else.

trust me the chinese are not as bad as koreans. chinese people have been through shit, but koreans are fucking entitled and think they're better than everyone else.

achieved through what you fucking faggot? pushing people down? they should all start jumping off buildings because that's what they do best.

No, CHinese people are shitty as koreans. Good thing we killed 6 million of your people

Looks like the 3 million vietnamese we killed wasn't enough. Who fucking cares if another country thinks they're the best. But it's obvious Korea is better than Vietnam when they're known for producing phones, tvs, and cars while the only thing people know about vietnam is a war nobody wanted and pho.

Kek

Oh god another fucking Viet. Haven't you shit eating scum all died out yet.

love watching orientals who are racist against other orientals. you all look the fucking same, like mongoloids. CHING CHONG DING DONG LING LONG SMALL PENIS CHING CHONG

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)
>Korea 11th biggest economy in the world

Instead of throwing shit at them work harder and achieve better things than them.Koreans started from bottom you can do the same

look at yourself now amerifag. no health care and no fucking jobs

>rice niggers still squabling between themselves 10 thousand years later

hilarious

trust me we are persistent, just like cockroaches. you shitheads will die out eventually.

they're fucking killing themselves though. japanese and vietnamese are more creative, just go to a high level math class, and you'll see that the koreans cant compete for shit.

I know (some of) the second generation korean americans at my campus find hanging out with korean students weird, they form these tight knit racial cliques with internal hierarchies, and do stuff like make the younger students drink with the older ones. They only socialize with other koreans, and it's like they've got their own campus going. The chinese community at least focus on engaging with the community, doing events/organizing new years celebrations, and there's almost no japanese.

South Korea is one of the best functioning capitalist countries on the planet, where even the homeless eat well.

You're just jealous, commie. You should WANT a free society so you can start your own commie commune and be productive for your own community.

>Vietnam this mad that Korea keeps getting those U.S. contracts and trade agreements
No one wants your shit electronics

oh trust me vietnam is very capitalistic. too bad you don't have enough $ to travel properly hon hon

where does crazy corruption and nepotism fit into your definition of functioning

i suppose you could try to weasel out of that by saying best but thats not true anyway

I'm with the chigger, Koreans dress like fags and just chain smoke and spit on the street every place they go

Why would I want to travel to your country of streetshitters and commies? I already live in one of the best countries in the world.

Corruption is anti-capitalist as it implies government power instead of voluntary exchange. There is absolutely nothing wrong with creating a business and leaving it to your kids.

Look at you comparing dick sizes between asians is like comparing dick sizes between children. I can understand hating other races but people who are slightly different? You need to take a hard look at what you're doing with your life.

haha best countries. stop shitting all over yourself fag.

I have access to good food and medication, I never shit myself but keep projecting.

Precisely my point, the difference is they think they're better than every other Asian, even though they're just the same.

>population is so destroyed that inbreeding is big
>had to actually ask China to bring Chinese in to help re-bolster its population
>ethnic Vietnamese is nearly gone - its either Chinese or mixed with GI mulattoes

get educated: bbc.com/news/business-36152571

so? ethnic americans are nearly gone thanks to your cum-eating ancestors.

now excuse me I have to go jerk my meat to Korean cumbuckets.
Đạo đức giả.

Goddamn it vietnam, I really think Vietnamese people are better than Chinese and Japanese, Koreans have no hatred towards Vietnam and you guys are some of the hardest working people I've met. We may be shitty ppl and i apologize, hanoi
t. Korean american

french bitches are literal whores and french men are psychotic in their inferiority complexes.

>ignoring statistics to shit-fling
you fit right in with the left

eh it's ok brother, have fun.

yes rightie I do. A fucking leftie feminist as well, good sir.

I gotta go too - that Masan arsenic fish sauce is making me sick

good.

thank you. you guys are pretty shitty.

It's okay, my country is a shithole anyway. My government is about one gorillion times more corrupted than your.

yours*

No the Koreans are DEFINITELY worse than the Chinese.

Fucking Vietnam bringing the bantz

WE DINDU NUFFIN to HANOI in last 40 years.

next time kick that ass of degenerate monkey
or call the police

Authoritarian and nepotism still really matters
but things are improving
(you can't imagine how SK in 80s looked like)

yeah, we are really shameful of having this problems but at least most ppl self aware it.

so come back and kill some more koreans please.

>t.dwarf tards with weird teeth

C-C-C-COLON CRUCIFIED

koreans are fucking with me right now buddy, and I don't fucking like their attitude. your culture isn't getting any better soon. also, stop it with your shitty korean grammar.

Hopefully the second Korean war will happen and SK will get bombed to all hell.

nuke those sluts.

I don't fuck with you mate

I've been to Vietnam and some streets salespersons really bothered me.
but i don't generalize them with entire Vietnamese.

>Colon crucified
Yet again Coreans show sick their obsession over feces, and their cruelty.

I know that feel man

Yeah, worked with a korean before, holy shit he was the biggest asshole ever.

koreans bother me, even my korean friends do shitty things to get ahead. shitty people in general. all smiles but full of shit.

The guy in the middle looks like Lee Soo Geun...

Fucking Korean invade our culture with their soft power Kpop bullshit, turning our young into retards, faggots and idol worshipers.
THIS MUST BE STOP.

Hey vietanon, have you had the following experiences with Koreans?

>vulgar sense of humor, especially relating to shit/ sex
>quick to get violent
>never ever forgive, hold grudges forever

I know, they're all faggy assholes waiting to get fucked.

>dis jelly

yeah, koreans are shit and eat dogs. as korean, I definitely approve of that. but having bad mouth on others wouldn't make you better in any ways. why don't you stop shitposting right away and do some productive things?

>t.nation with no ballistic/cruise missiles because they lost fucking WW2

JPN don't have deterrence force against NK and China, mate.
Just stay pussy like the past.

yes.

yes I have. and the girls are the biggest fake sluts.

Then directly complain to them,
not getting butthurt to innocent ppl.

They are literally subsidizing their shit pop culture. Makes me jealous, in our country the gov and media tries to do its very best to downplay our popular culture that actually gets popular overseas, which is critical to counteract the propaganda against our country.

Most people are waking up to the hanryu/k-style bullshit though, thankfully.

japs actually killed like 20+ million chinese kek

I actually do very productive things in real life, believe it or not.

look who's getting butthurt. Oh baby you need a tissue?

I am a Gook Korean and I 1000% agree with you Vietnamese Gooks. I hated the vanity, materialness, and faggotry among stupid Koreans when growing up. Koreans are also not that different from SEASNs. 'Altaic' Korean is a meme

funny, I think the same about whites

Not anymore, that was a few decades ago. Now the number is 30+ million. The number gets bigger every few years.

alright bosnia

>just say you should complain to cause of the problem
>and this reply

seriously, retake reading comprehension exam m8
i'm going to bed

I agree with this from Koreans I've seen in Australia compared to other asians, they think people should respect them for some shit reason.

good night and have fun choking in your sleep!

Kpop even invaded Russia, webm threads are full of it on russian imageboards. Annoying as fuck.

LOL vietnam ahahahahah so many losers i know go to your country to fuck your dirt women and live like kings because everything in vietnam is unbelievably cheap. Especially human life.

But seriously, you speak some truth.
There is this toxic competitive nature (not a good, encouraging way) in people which makes some of us extremely materialistic, pushy, jewey etc. I just feel bad for the children that have to grow up in such a brutal rat race type of upbringing. I absolutely understand the criticism and agree except the point about math.

for instance,
number of victims in Nanking is disputable
(some survey of JPN showed higher number of victims than those in Western studies.)

And, PRC research has highest number (...)
;XDDDDD

I love traditional russian music, beautiful stuff. Fuck Kpop.

I love math. Koreans are shit at real math, it's a disgrace.

I have a korean girlfriend and can confirm that theyre selfish.

I actually live near "koreatown" in saigon. You guys are cheap, bringing your useless slut wives here who do nothing but sit at home masturbating.

DO
NOT
HAVE
KIDS
WITH
HER

I'm agree with you.

Koreans thinking their country is superior while they has highest rate at emigrate to other country.lel

yeah my best wishes to him too. they trick white, innocent dudes into marriage, and hang on like fucking leeches.

I agree 100% Any loser korean living in SAIGON or actually anywhere in Vietnam is a low-life scum. Successful people dont move to Vietnam.

never forget the 60 gorillion chinks

But isn't that just the Imperial Japanese speaking in you, the wanting to kill Koreans? And not your true feelings.

Im moving to Japan next year. I speak fluent english. You know the rest.

english is just a language, it doesn't prove you're intelligent.

I like K-pop, the girls have blue contact lenses and bleached hair so they look like a slimmer version of Finns.

Vietnam fucking shits are nothing compared to Korea or other northern Asians. Stay mad in your jungle and have a banana.

I'm not an Imperial Japanese but I want to suffocate Koreans in shit. Trust me, they're assholes.