PROOF RUSSIANS IMPLANTED FORGERIES IN MACRON LEAKS

PROOF RUSSIANS IMPLANTED FORGERIES IN MACRON LEAKS

Or is this a cyber propaganda false flag?

1. Wikileaks said the timing was extremely peculiar - too late to affect the election.
2. The source this guy cites is Bellingcat who we know is a US-intervention-in-Syria OSINT shill.
3. The Macron campaign stated fakes had been implanted immediately - impossible for them to verify.

Sup Forums have been useful idiots - the question is whose useful idiots have we been?

This evidence make me lough.
But these all "meta-data"-kyrillic evidence it's bullshit. I know what I am talking about. Every serious IT-Security tech who is dealing with this on daily basis knows it.
It's just food for the media and 'normies'.

Implying this shill is more trustworthy than reputable sources

In my opinion this "hack" is a false flag.
It doesn't make any sense to me. Two day before the election release some basic bullshit about a corrupt politcian.
A security-agency like the russian, who are the master of social engineering, will not play so risky.

>1. Wikileaks said the timing was extremely peculiar - too late to affect the election.

It could simply be a last attempt by private hackers, and they got it at the end.

It could be the US (several factions; with some wanting Pen), UK (fuck the .eu and their billion dollar bills), French resistance in the .gov, and so on.

All of these people gain from it too.

Russian hackers are idiots lol

What more proofs do you need?

wow so it has absolutely nothing to do with the russians then?

I read through everything in the torrent and there's just nothing there. It appears to be nothing substantial, sadly. Honestly, I wish there was something that could take down Macron in there but he's squeaky clean. It's completely worthless, don't even bother downloading it because you're not going to find anything.

>Or is this a cyber propaganda false flag?
Of course it is, you numptey. A FF courtesy of the good ole US of muddafukking A.

This
OP is a serious cock gobbler. If you're read any wikileaks, you know the CIA is more likely behind this than the Russians.
>hey guise, let's do some super hacking, and leave Russian fingerprints all over it like a first year amature. Then wet will get a sock puppet to put it on Twitter.

>lol
Back to r/the_cuckold

It's simple, the ones that are controlling the wheel leak it to not feel guilty when shit eventually becomes a den of extermination. It is like when a villian that wants to be stopped gives you the key to your cage before 1 hour of the bomb exploding so you can try to defuse it.

It is their way of saying "we gave you humans a choice, you choose wrong, do not blame us".

It wouldn't effect shit, because :

-before election started there was some warnings about Russian propaganda and suspension of influencing the election

-French people are strong headed

-most of outsiders don't know that Lepen has literally no chance of winning, even FN members hate her for representing the Party

Macron already won, glad I've put 400€ on him.

This was initially posted by from Latvian or Lathuanian country. So they wanted people to think they were Russian speaking.

This is pasta. See other thread

They just pirate office from Russian torrent trackers.

Maybe it's same guy giving his opinion?

Thanks for the autism m8

>he is this new

What the fuck lol how new are you

its 13 hours old tho

unless he's a no life fucking faggot it's fucking unlikely its the same guy

uk is most likely.

We're fucked if EU is strong when brexit happens. We're leaving with no deal at all, fucked.

I've been here before Sup Forums existed, kids.

Just because a pasta started 2 days ago doesn't give you the right to say new

FUCKING FAKE NEWS

Exactly. Just as an IP address in a nothing burger as well.

Why US? Lepen hates America and loves Russia

>before Sup Forums existed guys
Nigger what are you even doing just stop

>Checked
fpbp

>lol
Back to /leftypol/

>>/new/

>Lepen hates America
Just because she criticised the (((strikes))), it doesn't mean that she hates the US.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

No shit

the french are pathetic.

The Macaroni clan is so butthurt about Russia they banned RT and Sputnik days ago.

The PR of the Macaroni clan is a long time journalist.

An internationalist one. Heh well i'm not a journalist.

No, waaaay before Even when her father was in charge. She never liked the US

Russians will never hire 'private hackers'.
Why? Because for such opsec you need somebody who will not betray you and expose your dirty secrets. They are not dealing with small attacks on companies or attacking banks, we talking about changing the policy/leader of a whole state!

This is the most likely theory I've come upon yet. Other possibility is that leakers don't trust wikileaks any more, tried to go via news media routes and were rebuffed, leaving this as their last desperate recourse.

(((CIA))), more likely it would be people who have the access to the same tools as the CIA, which would be quite alot of people after it was found out that the Vault7 stuff was being passed along to contractors etc, or simply people in the intelligence agencies going rogue.

>She never liked the US
A necessary sacrifice for someone who will help bring down the (((EU))), no?
Macron smells of jew from every single corner.

Anyway this """"leak"""" will change nothing Le Pen dug herself a grave during the debate. She even list some voters in some areas. Fucking kek

CAN'T STOP
WON'T STOP

Finally, someone who gets it.
These leaks are a fucking joke. Russian names in the logs, absolutely nothing even remotely juicy whatosever, nor even connected to the initial leak about Macron's offshore accounts who got everybody hyped up in the first place.

>b-but where's the Cayman Islands investigation at user?
FUCKING NOWHERE, there's nothing in there, most investigations have concluded the Cayman docs are likely forged, the user who promised logs of SWIFT transfer has of course disappeared, and everybody is busy looking into useless logs while the globalists are laughing all the way to the bank.

Whoever that is, they wanted to make us look bad and they succeeded.

Even if you had actually posted something relevant other than some random app.xml file, getting files written in russian is as easy as:

>install excel in russian
>???
>PROFIT

The fact you posted this means you believe it slightly.

Kill your mother for raising such a retard.

>leakers don't trust wikileaks any more,
they will release hillary files any day now

How is the FSB and SVR hiring people today?
I know that in the early days(soviet) you have chosen by the agency. Do you have to apply or they are coming to you like in the old days?

nice try vasilly

Wenn man keine Ahnung hat einfach mal die Fresse halten!

>>>(((fact checking)))

>be me, russian hacker
>do big hacking on baby france politics
>hack the baby man
>"but ivan, how do world know we hack baby politc man if there is no russia in file?"
>sergei is genius, put in glorious cyrillic for world to marvel at might of russian
>celebration of sergei genius with many vodka

My fucking sides.

LADS this was a "leak" caused by Macron and his gang to fuel the Russia narrative

LE PEN 0% CHANCE TO WIN (especially after she quoted these like a dumb fucking retard)

HAHAHHAHAHA

fuck yea
ill be out of work in a few weeks, contract is up

putin plz gibs me job

This this this

(((They))) aren't really forcing us to do much. They want us to want them to fuck us.

Wikileaks themselves believe it.

Besides Wikileaks is a Russian ran honeypot.

Holy fucking shit

World War III is inevitable

>using objective truths and facts
Fuck me right??!?

What newfags dont understand as well is, CIA tools are also attainable for a random user dedicated enough.

Per vault 7, they have tools specifically designed to "drop" forensic data of this nature to murky the waters.

Could have been any hacker who "clicked that shit nigga" when the tools leaked.

A little crylic meta data would only truly convince a normie by itself....but normies are the only people you need to fool here if your on team globalist

How do people figure out shit like this?

somebody smart enough to get these emails surely, SURELY has no fucking clue about metadata

>Besides Wikileaks is a Russian ran honeypot.
good goy

Wikileaks is implying that it was a false flag by Macron though

Post your personal data and contact information and we'll come to you.

>download Notepadd++
>open exel fie with it
You look at the XML encoding.

I am glad your country is a third world shithole now. Half arab, half nigger. You deserve it. Enjoy it.

>WL condmns Panama Paper hack which makes Putin look corrupt.
>WL doesn't release shit about Crimea-Ukraine-Russia 'flict
>Always, ALWAYS the ones getting "hacked" or faked are those against Russia

really?

Nice try.

We don't need cucks.

>wikileaks says, whilst they JUST RELEASED CIA TOOLS THAT SPOOF METADATA TO RUSSIAN AND ARABIC

this fucking goy

It doesn't matter if the leaks are true or not. Le Pen needs to be elected either way.

The ends justify the means.

In my experience foreign language programs all use English internally. Programming is pretty much always done in English.

You guys seriously hire alt right, pro russian, anti globalist shitposters?

I'm doing it for free anyway and I get called a paid russian troll anyhow.

>open file in russian language excel
>save file in russian language excel
>wow hacks tools.

>WIKILEAKS NEVER RELEASED ANYTHING ABOUT PUTIN!!!!!!!!!!!
t. retard

They did release Russian-Syrian communications proving entanglement and cooperation when Russians still denied it. You are so brainwashed and uninformed that it's hopeless to continue the conversation.

No shit.
It's optics.

This was done internally.

lmao reddit

You know where to find me, neighbor Ivan.
Meet me at L corner cafe, Wednesday, 16:30

this "MUH RUSSIAN METADATA" is literally just propaganda for the normies

First, it can easily be spoofed

Second, it means literally nothing other than the file was opened and saved in Russian at some point

You know they can only release things that are sent to them.
So if you hack fsb or duma and get some dirty secrets then just try it.

Lol my thoughts exactly

Mate they condemned a hack that made Putin look like he is dealing with corrupt people and didn't touch Crimea.

And the ones getting hacked are always surprisingly against Russia :v)

Cucks needs us.

fucking china

>Can't even read the paper he posted
Unclear...

>Using a mac
>Security

Oh my.

Welcome to the digital world.
If you use your economic power to dictate what other states should do then the counter part will try something else to damage you.

>Everyone i dont like is a russian hacker

>Russia is so good at hacking
>Russia hacked Hillary
>Russia hacked us
>We know because they left Cyrillic alphabet
>Russia is not good at hacking
They should really make up their mind.

Yes, we forged entire 9gb archive of so-called leaks.
Yes, I'm from FSB.

t. FSB

Ah those Russians, they would've gotten away with it if it hadn't have been for that pesky cyrillic metadata!!!

fucking weak.
establishment in FULL DAMAGE CONTROL

CIA BTFO
FRANCE BTFO
DEMOCRACY BTFO

what is a bluff.
if they do run wikileaks they aren't going to make themselves the only non-targeted country
regardless wikileaks clearly has some political motivation

Come on you paranoid conspiracist.

It's not like Obama or Clinton showed their faces a few days ago.

Tssk.

Why are we even helping these faggots

Yeah but grasshopper is working on binaries it has actually nothing to do with XML encoding.

french people are so strong headed that they're about to elect a granny-fucking arch-globalist goldman sachs banker literally-who memed into existence from nowhere by the extremely corrupt mainstream press

Don't be too harsh.

Look at this picture; both working on public Tv.

The one on the right was part of the fiesta of the Macaroni clan in La rotondo.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

The leak came directly from Macron's campaign to poison the well with a "ussia" narrative in case LePen wins. It came too late to have any influence, and it doesn't contain anything seriously substantial (so far).
We know from the Vault 7 that the tools exist to forge anyones fingerprints on a hack. The Russian narrative is strong and has been used to cast doubt on Trump's legitimacy and has been recycled into the EU elections.
I'd advise caution for anyone interested in the truth.

a lot of this shit is over my head, how can i understand the basics of these leaks and how they work, and the different layers of subversion going on.