SWEDEN YES YES YES!

Qatari Government Opens Mega-Mosque In Malmö, Sweden.

So tolerant. So enriched. Your minaret makes me feel so little. Do you think a Muezzin will sing from up there 5 times a day?

christianpost.com/news/islamic-mega-mosque-opens-atheist-sweden-182693/

wcbm.com/2017/05/05/qatari-government-opens-mega-mosque-in-sweden/

weaselzippers.us/337371-qatari-government-opens-mega-mosque-in-malmo-sweden/

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/saudi-arabia-offers-germany-200-mosques-one-for-every-100-refugees-who-arrived-last-weekend-10495082.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

very tolerant.

Diversity is our strength.

very progressive

The bigger the mosques, the louder the sound of screams inside when removal happens and they burn

So progressive!

it's just mega-tolerance sounds good to me.
are any of you mega bigots? it'll soon be illlegal in my good land

Can't wait to slaughter these sand nigger snakes.

that's not very tolerant of you finlan

> a mosque opens in a muslim majority city
wew, big news

>it's just that one city
>this is fine
YES!

Praise Allah and pass the Swedish sex slaves

this

Didn't know the Swedish Lion was only king of parts of its kingdom.

Don't forget they remove the lion's penis in accordance with sharia.

i hope she comes back from the dead and eats their empty brains

Oh naturally, Satan.

Suban Allah. No lions dick tolerated in swedistan.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Imagine the Kings of old, spitting on you.

We pitied you pathetic subhumans, this is how non-Whites fucking fight, a bunch of god damn fucking mongrel bastards.

The Swedish Bolshevik meme region of Jewrope is a fucking joke m8.
An entire generation of Dhimmi Svens that have been diversity fucked in the ass by so many Somalians they could probably pack that whole minaret.

One of the most fucked up things about this is that Qatari government are among those that have the most radical interpretation of Islam. The form of Islam that will be preached in that mosque, will most likely directly antagonizing the Swedish society.

I really thought that even the multi-culti brigade in Sweden was able to see that radical-islamist should not decide which "flavour" of Islam that is tought in Sweden.

It'll attract more muslims and at some point 1 mosque is not enough, so they'll build another one.

See the pattern here eh, Sven?

>Fuck Sweden and fuck you

you think this is the first mosque in sweden? you think the netherlands dont have mosques? are you retarded?

Free Wahabi Korans for all!

(you)

Why the hell is Sweden building at least one mosque per year.

YES!

>Denmark: 2 Mosques
>Norway: 5 Mosques
>Finland: 4 Mosques
>Sweden: 17 Mosques
Fugg :DDD

Are you going to vote Sweden Democrats?

yeah... who cares, right?

Sigh...

The point is, we should stop the building of mosques altogether.

We are already starting to ban funding from SA and government funding on koran and arabic lessons. Don't know if it is in time or enough, but it's a start.
What is Sweden doing to fix this problem?

Britain: Incalculable

>Britain: 36

This Malmo mega mosq is something else though. It's a conquest fucking building.

if the islamic state was recognized by a state then sweden would have surrendered

Alas, I have 36 short trips to make around the country.

>Sweden
>Muslim majority city
Everything's fine

Normally i would insult you with a joke about trucks but the terrorists have taken that away from me as well.

>Norway: 5 Mosques
>FIVE

NORWAY YES

Just you wait, Sweden. We'll soon demolish our parliament and build a mosque in its place and then we will be the #1!

YES SWEDEN, I love your progressiveness

They had to make it ugly with that.

1700 mosques

fuck sweden

you deserve this for opression

Malmö belongs to the core Germanic area. In the Bronze Age it was the centre of your ancestors' activities.

Ethnic Swede living in Malmö for six years, ask me about my experiences.

> :^)

>Qatari government are among those that have the most radical interpretation of Islam.

m8 islam is radical no matter what.

you guys know theres an ongoing ideological war between shia and sunni for who gets to spread their influence to the west.

Saudi, Qatar and other sunni countries are sponsoring their mosques and groups while Iran is doing the same. They are playing (((the game))) with europe.

F

And your ruling class is taking their bribes.

How many times have you been raped?

Me too, but only for 4 years. I've honestly never been threatened or robbed or even felt uncomfortable ever.

Do you share this experience or are you the complete opposite?

maybe, i think that the government just cant do anything about it so they just dont care.

Wow. YES!

SWEDEN STRONK

Congrats Sweden! Would've loved something like this in my town, but you can't have everything...

Over 6.000.000 times

Depends on where you live I'd say. I've been threatened several times, but never robbed. My friends who live in the better places like Limhamn has never had anything happen to them, but the ones who live near me share my experiences.

>when you have just accepted that your cities are not majority swedish
>when you take black cock up the asshole nightly
~*Just Swedish Things*~

I have never in my life been threatened, and I live in Multicultural America all full of niggers and guns.

What in the absolute fuck is wrong with you people?

I used to live in Bellevuegården, there was a drive-by shooting a few years back in front of the apartment building next to me and drugs were being sold all over the place.
Obviously not a great place to live but i still never personally experienced any trouble.

Where do you live if you don't mind me asking?

Islam may be the same. But most religions have cherry pickers; some take the whole package (Sharia, violent jihad etc.) others just take the bare minimum - funerals, Weedings and prayers in the hospital.

Might actually be more mosques than native born brits

>mfw live in Stockholm and have had nothing happen to me

>mfw murphys law

i was standing on the corner where the terrorist hit the building with the truck 5 mins before it happened though.

A lack of a social backbone due to many generations of good times coupled with our leaders preaching non-stop tolerance for literally everything not swedish, I'd wager.

I live kinda close to one of the well-known immigrant areas, I'm sure you know which one. Not in absolute proximity but I can see it from my house.

Well it's not anymore

You actually regret not being a victim of terrorism.

Man Sweden really is fucked!

Imagine all the Arabs stomping on the ground, shitting and pissing in the soil where the human remains and artifacts are buried.

Since I was a kid the sound of prayer always gave me a fucking nightmares.It's the best thing to ruin your fucking day. Especially if you're not muslim.

That guy is your nationalist leader

>In France there are currently 2300 mosques with a further 200 to 250 planned

Wait I thought they were temporary war refugees.

Why would you plan on more mosques? Those take time to build.

It's Saudi Arabia, Israel and USA funding the Mosques for the Muslims arriving in various nations.

Oh, I know. I'm not trying to make excuses for the traitors and war criminals that run my government.

My city now also has a rapefugee ghetto, thanks to Catholic Charities, the local Jewish Community Center (of course funded by taxes), and the kike governor of my state.

The one in Germany is bigger, step up your game sweden-nazi racists.

Malmö is muslim majority ?

Since when.

>Malmö

Just shove all your muslims in there and build a wall around it.

Better to lose a city than the entire country.

This. Also siege is a highly effective way to take over a city.

that's pretty fucked, anders

shut up you nazi you spread hatred against the peaceful muslims who only want to rape white woman

I can't find the news in swedish...... makes you wonder

You need to remember that the "swedish lion" quite literally had his dick cut off

Nobody cares, just Afro-American pol being obsessed about Sweden

This

Not obsessed. Fascinated.

AllahuAkbar, MashAllah what a beautiful Masjid!

Good, the bigger they make it the more chaos when raze that mosque to the ground

One of the reasons we care is your commitment to denial. As the other guy said, it is fascinating in the kind of sick way you'd expect of channers.

Mattias Karlsson needs to go.
I'll vote for SD, but they are getting too soft.

Agreed, honestly i'd prefer voting for SvP or NMR but it's a wasted vote considering they won't get into parliament anyways

Also a fucked up trend are these big arab nations funding mosques all over the world (including the us)
This a jihad or some shit

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/saudi-arabia-offers-germany-200-mosques-one-for-every-100-refugees-who-arrived-last-weekend-10495082.html

Yes, this is what I am thinking as well.
I would like to see the SD of old with Daniel Friberg.

It's unquestionably jihad. Anybody who can't see that this is an obvious global conquest is beyond help.

They really need to wall Sweden off now and segregate it from the rest of the world.

Swedes (and to an extent white people) deserve to be wiped out by us

The sooner countries of the west realize we need chauvinism and nationalism, the better.
I'm hoping SD will curb these trends, but they are only the start of the beginning.
I'm hoping you guys get rid of your mosques as well later on.

YES!

I support this

Build more mosques please, it will lead to more segregation.

actually kind of agree with you in a sick way.
Integration is bad, it'll be harder to ship them off later if they're """""swedish"""""".

>tfw there's greater resistance to building a mosque in Prishtina than in Sweden
Sweden so tolerant