We are losing Canada

Welcome to Kanadahar

Other urls found in this thread:

desibuzzbc.com/2016/05/06/surrey-school-district-willing-to-consider-offering-punjabi-in-grade-5-but/
cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/london-police-swarmed-arabic-writing-patrol-1.3614547
snopes.com/arabic-on-canadian-police-cars/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

London, Canada

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>Kanadahar

Nah, not Arabic sounding enough.
Try Canada, found it in an arabic history book.
Means land of dog fuckers.
Sounds super arabic.

Britain: Check out my cucked London
Canada: watch this

You guys found no suitable name except for fucking Bongistan cities?
Inspiring and original just like leafposters

you fucking idiots know there's a london, ontario, right?

Sweden:You're all like babies.

This is the work of Justin "The Islamic Bro" Trudeau.
Why did so many people vote for this nut job?

Just nuke us already

Kaleafate.

JUST

dude weed

>London

>5 or 6 black cocks
>import 170,000 middle easterners in '15 in a country of 9,000,000

WEW LAD.

>and literally bribe villagers to accept the crash of property value and increase in crime

Good God that flag is gay

Why are we getting cars with Arabic on them? There's like 1 million times more Chinese people here, so logically, if were going to be cucked, shouldnt we first get chinese writing?

We'll have to build two walls now.

Canukistan

They're far more vocal, and blow up way too often.

We might have to call the gay police on the islamic police

maybe a fake

Still nothing compared to (((USA)))

Good now they won't be forced to learn the oppressive white language.

What's gonna happen when gay police and sharia police meet?

desibuzzbc.com/2016/05/06/surrey-school-district-willing-to-consider-offering-punjabi-in-grade-5-but/

Caliphake

why dont they have it in chinese?, dont you have a lot chinese immigrants?

nice

It's real for fuck's sake !

Interesting. Every other race that came here adopted english, never made their mother tongue an official language. What makes punjabi so special? I mean, we know your turban and moustache and sword is cool, but the line needs to be drawn somewhere.

nope, this is real. this is what happens when you teach foreigners that english is a second language. When will ESL become EFL: english as a first language.

It's not, I live there, I've seen it. Having said that though, London Ontario is significantly White and the forces of evil continue to try their hardest to change that.

More like, Justin "love child of a Cuban dictator, elitist cuck, who likes to do photo op's with Chinese people at the drop of a hat, waste millions of Canadian tax payer dollars on vacations and suck the cocks of mud slimes" Trudeau.

People voted for him because of his good looks, and the legacy that his pretend father Pierre Trudeau, who was the prime minister of Canada in the late 60's to late 1970's.

you deserve this canada. for decades you've thumbed your nose at the US, touting how much more progressive and enlightened you are than us. you literally did this to yourselves

because the liberal party makes promises to tax marijuana, which never come to fruition. they were making the same false promises back in the 90's. Something like 20-30% of the population smokes weed or is willing to if legal. That's a lot of voters. This will fuck up the country.

>M-103
M-103
>M-103
M-103
>M-103
M-103

I hate Canadians.

They're culture-less Whites with no strong opinions.

I hate Canadians!

yes its real, reverse google search, dummies

cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/london-police-swarmed-arabic-writing-patrol-1.3614547

i think you're butthurt because the police car doesn't have cantonese writing on it and that canada accepts more mandarin chinese.

Literally nobody knows or cares about London Ontario except for a few boring leafs

Oh no... what will we do...
words... on vehicles... damn...zzzzz

Good, let's keep it that way, don't come here. Stay out.

see this leaf gets it.

Fuck you for making me laugh at the horrible choices my country makes with immigrants.

snopes.com/arabic-on-canadian-police-cars/

You lost Canada when you elected Fidel Jr.

Yes Kanadistan!

"If you arrest them, they win."
- PM Justin Trudeau