youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1628/text
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/860855087165571073
youtube.com/watch?v=NAh9oLs67Cw
youtube.com/watch?v=Ry5URU-Py2Q
gulfnews.com/opinion/thinkers/trump-s-tough-talk-about-north-korea-may-actually-end-the-crisis-1.2022766
defconwarningsystem.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=9684
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/north-koreas-secret-strategy-war-america-go-underground-20525
debka.com/newsupdatepopup/20518/Four-Syrian-safe-zones-due-to-start-midnight-over-rebel-objections
almasdarnews.com/article/race-deir-ezzor-begins-syrian-army-fsa-troops-push-iraqi-border-crossing/
middleeasteye.net/news/iran-army-criticises-rouhanis-missile-comments-2014652093
reuters.com/article/us-palestinians-hamas-election-idUSKBN1820DV
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is a movement.

I DON'T EAT I DON'T SLEEP I DO NOTHING BUT THINK OF YOU

drumpf

what have i missed

Drumpf.

crumpf

>tfw no qt wolfgrill gf to make me square burgers

WOOOOOOO!

Red pill me on this

once again you dirty shitter. who?!

ONLY ONE WOMAN WILL RULE FRANCE! DEATH TO MARCON, AND THE FEDERAL CALIPHATE OF MERKEL!

Rebosting :D:

Newt Gingrich was on Fox News the other day saying that President Trump is going to work towards unifying the GOP into a Nationalist Centre-Right Party. I think this is a good idea.

The GOP does not need to be ultra Far-Right Conservative. It just needs to be moderately Conservative and Nationalist.

If the GOP can deliver on healthcare, tax reform and deregulation then they could gain a supermajority in 2018, honestly.

I don't think the GOP should become a Far-Right Party that goes full free market on everything on everything and goes back to hanging blacks. It just needs to reform itself into the party of the workers! Rob the Democrats of their platform by scaling back regulations, lowering taxes and enforcing immigration laws

fucking normies good lord

Here's that healthcare bill "no one" has read.

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1628/text

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER

Can i get a tldr on why faggots are shilling for a company other then "haha they made some sick burns on a dying platform"

Forgot pic

Nah. Kill em all.

My daughter had - died of - brain cancer. Her prognosis was very poor when she was diagnosed, and given her age (only a few months old) whether to commence treatment as opposed to mere palliative care was a huge decision. We consulted with leading pediatric neuro-oncologists at NYU, Memorial Sloan Kettering, CHOP, St. Jude and others, and got a wide range of opinions about whether or not to treat her. Luckily, we had fantastic insurance (and very flexible employment), so the one factor that didn't need to play a role in the decision was whether or not treatment that would likely be unsuccessful would bankrupt us. I can't imagine a family, for their child, or individual, for themselves, having to make a decision to forego necessary medical care because they can't afford it. THAT is a motherfucking death panel, when a key question is "Are you wealthy enough to obtain cancer treatment?"

I just think Wendy is great r34 fodder.

I dont see the pre-existing conditions meme there

OBAMACARE TAXES REPEALED BY THE AHCA:

>Abolishes the Obamacare Individual Mandate Tax which hits 8 million Americans each year.

>Abolishes the Obamacare Employer Mandate Tax. Together with repeal of the Individual Mandate Tax repeal this is a $270 billion tax cut.

>Abolishes Obamacare’s Medicine Cabinet Tax which hits 20 million Americans with Health Savings Accounts and 30 million Americans with Flexible Spending Accounts. This is a $6 billion tax cut.

>Abolishes Obamacare’s Flexible Spending Account tax on 30 million Americans. This is a $20 billion tax cut.

>Abolishes Obamacare’s Chronic Care Tax on 10 million Americans with high out of pocket medical expenses. This is a $126 billion tax cut.

>Abolishes Obamacare’s HSA withdrawal tax. This is a $100 million tax cut.

>Abolishes Obamacare’s 10% excise tax on small businesses with indoor tanning services. This is a $600 million tax cut.

>Abolishes the Obamacare health insurance tax. This is a $145 billion tax cut.

>Abolishes the Obamacare 3.8% surtax on investment income. This is a $172 billion tax cut.

>Abolishes the Obamacare medical device tax. This is a $20 billion tax cut.

>Abolishes the Obamacare tax on prescription medicine. This is a $28 billion tax cut.

>Abolishes the Obamacare tax on retiree prescription drug coverage. This is a $2 billion tax cut.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Basically what you're looking for is how America used to do business before 1989.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/860855087165571073
>Slavic

Back to tumblr

they posted a wendys pepe one time

Trump doesn't even follow his own advice.

If you think you're redpilled, you've seen nothing yet. youtube.com/watch?v=NAh9oLs67Cw

The McAurthur Amendment (2) keeps preexisting conditions. It's specifically written into the bill to keep them on disqualifying.

Ready to report to Donald J. Trump!.

drumpf

Stop being a faggot.

>a trending character being talking about by 1millions of people
is that meant to be surprising

This is hilarious

Am I too autistic for Lasanga Cat

Baconators taste good you dumb faggot

Muh dialect.

i dont get it

>trusting a company ever
Dont even know when your being played.

Well it's the shitstorm that ensued after it that made it special.

The Democratic party is the one that use to hang blacks.

When do we get our fast food anime?

the Judiciary needs to be cleansed with fire

Muh Black Dialect

Give me a quick rundown

Spoken like a true blackpilled Labour-voting brit/pol/ cuck.

>the corporations, maaaaaan

They never stop, do they?

>shilling cause food taste good
wtf

awo

SESSIONS DO YOUR DAMN JOB

NOW.

FUCKING DO IT AND STOP RECUSING YOURSELF FROM EVERYTHING

ARREST HILLARY AND OBAMA

THE EVIDENCE IS THERE

youtube.com/watch?v=Ry5URU-Py2Q

Yes, but with more spending cuts. Mulvaney has moderate cuts set up for the 2018 budget to most Federal Departments, but he stated that the 2018 budget is mostly about deregulation and the Wall. He stated the 2019 budget will deliver on huge cuts

Memes.

Eh mo muh fuggin bix nood

well no. i voted for may. i voted for brexit. i voted for farage in the European election. stopped going to brit/pol/ ages ago. so just keep assuming

Has CNN, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, CBS, or FOX given a single explanation for why they stopped reporting on the 12+ women who claimed Trump sexually assaulted them?

It was strange, you know. They couldn't stop talking about it right up until Trump won, then they all suddenly never mentioned it again.

Where's the explanation for why a sitting President being accused of molesting/raping 12+ women is no longer important?

I mean... no, it couldn't have been... fake news... could it?

>Trump is actually deporting all the illegals like he said
>safe zones in syria are being discussed
>Obamacare is on it's way out
>wall is being built
>his proposed tax plan is exactly what he said it would be
>H1B system got blown the fuck out
>he's bringing jobs back and inspiring confidence in the economy
>Mattis is bombing the shit out of ISIS for him
>the media is dying
>China wants to help deal with the North Korean problem
Wtf.. I didn't vote for this. Fuck drumpf and fuck white people. #imwithher now.

They believe that eventually, something will stick.

as a Brit, good tasting food is something you will never experience
>ib4 curry

How did he lose all that mass from his crusader days.

What about the undue burden placed upon my right to choose if and when I want to pay for healthcare? My right to not get penalized for not helping subsidize the healthcare of others by having my own that's not part of Obamacare and doesn't subsidize anyone else but mine?

If they're willing to infringe upon my rights, then the rights of women are forfeit. An eye for an eye, you filthy Jews!

>millennials voting during mid-terms
>millennials voting ever

>ywn meet KAC

>i can't make my own food so therefore the best food i can have is from a drive thru

Trump threatened Libel laws on false accusations

The grabbed pussies went into hiding fearing retribution at the hand of Jeff Sessions

I'm surprised liberals don't use it as a talking point any more. They talk about the pussy tape, but nothing about the accusers.

Kill him!

cry more you short-sighted faggot

As you watch your newborn baby died on the Hospital bed because of a birth defect, remember that the Republicans drink beer in the White House with Donald Trump celebrating the passing of the bill that took health care away from your family to give a tax cut to the upper 2%
A sexual assault offender can become President but a sexual assault victim cannot get healthcare.

He did marine biology instead of going into sports.

>I want Obamacare because I don't want people to die! I hope someone you love dies though!

what did Kurt's wife mean by this?

I'm so proud of my country right now
Thanks for reminding me

@124342942
point it oit exactly in the bill where that happens :^)

>having a baby you can't afford
okay dude

>Trump’s tough talk about North Korea may actually end the crisis
gulfnews.com/opinion/thinkers/trump-s-tough-talk-about-north-korea-may-actually-end-the-crisis-1.2022766

>N.K. leader inspects 2 front-line islets, warns of strike against S. Korea: North Korea's leader has visited military detachments on two islets off the southwest front, saying that the country is considering a plan to strike South Korea, Pyongyang's state media said Friday
defconwarningsystem.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=9684

>North Korea's Secret Strategy in a War with America: Go Underground
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/north-koreas-secret-strategy-war-america-go-underground-20525

>Four Syrian safe zones due to start midnight, over rebel objections
debka.com/newsupdatepopup/20518/Four-Syrian-safe-zones-due-to-start-midnight-over-rebel-objections

>Race to Deir Ezzor begins as Syrian Army, FSA troops push to Iraqi border-crossing
almasdarnews.com/article/race-deir-ezzor-begins-syrian-army-fsa-troops-push-iraqi-border-crossing/

>Iran army slams Rouhani for criticising anti-Israel slogans: Rouhani had criticised Revolutionary Guards for writing provocative anti-Israel messages on ballistic missiles during tests
middleeasteye.net/news/iran-army-criticises-rouhanis-missile-comments-2014652093

>Hamas elects Haniyeh as new political chief
reuters.com/article/us-palestinians-hamas-election-idUSKBN1820DV

muh clowns

I won't rest until everything they hold dear is appropriated.

Hospitals are required, by law, to treat anyone who comes into their grounds requesting medical assistance in an emergency situation.

Nice try, though.

>defective children being killed off early instead of living as leeches their entire lives
10/10 would vote again.

Uterus opinion could be the new gorilla mindset

> Trump is a Tiffy puppet
> Tiffy is the best daughter, closely followed by Charlotte
> both in contact with bunnies that may or may not be the mastermind

>poor people having babies

NeoCon Don May 6th Wall update

That poster may not pass constitutional muster for promoting political views with government money. Maybe they are a private university?