Why is Blue lives Matter controversial?

>Police across the country are out there to maintain order and keep the peace.
>Many of them throw themselves right in front of danger more often than most of us would ever meet in our lives
>Despite that, a few incidents by a few cops that lead to what was ruled as excessive force and even some deaths seems to have tarnished the Blue Lives Matter image.

Despite some of the negative actions a few of the cops in this country have done over the years, I feel that the police force as a whole has been gething a disproportionate amount of hate and vilification from many people. Its a no brainer that changes and improvements to the police force and how they deal with situations is needed but many of the cops seem to act mainly on what thet were trained and prepared for. A lot of the times situations come up that they may not be fully prepared for and when they feel like their lives are in danger they will act accordingly to protect themselves since like any of us they have family and friends that they need to get back to and a job that needs to be done to the best of their abilities.

fuck cops

always there to ruin your day, never there when you actually need them

Hijacking a legitimate protest of black people who were protesting unarmed black people being killed by the police.
>also the mass prison numbers etc...

All lives matter and blue lives matter is just a massive 'fuck you' to people who have a legitimate reason to protest.

America has the highest amount of prisoners in the world. The prisons are for profit too. Blacks are arrested way more than whites for stuff that whites do too.

Small town cops generally are either very nice or utter dicks. They just pull people over and go to accidents.

In big cities, they're generally better because they have more to do. The NYPD has always treated me well I believe because they're happier because they do actual police work. Chase down suspects, actually make arrests etc. They're never bored.

>legitimate reason to protest

Considering who those people are, and what they've said and done, yeah, fuck them.

People say its cause cops should realize that it is their job to be exposed to dangerous situations. I tell them that black people have jobs as criminals and that criminals should realize that their job exposes them to dangerous situations.

>All lives matter and blue lives matter is just a massive 'fuck you' to people who have a legitimate reason to protest.
I don't think euthanizing a few chimps is a legitimate reason for anything...

But without cops you would live in literal anarchy or under military control.

Desecration of the flag. Disgusting.

Because it takes away from the message of black lives matter in the eyes of many BLM supporters

When did this board fill with morons who can't make simple conclusions?

Stop selling drugs you stupid niggers

>implying the cops aren't just mercenary soldiers
>implying law and order isn't defined by who is in power
First line of defense for Jew shekels

>implying the government doesn't control you with admiralty law
>implying you aren't legally a boat
>implying the Coast Guard isn't the supreme lawkeeper in the US

Get with the fucking program.

>Why is Blue lives Matter controversial?

Because niggers hate cops and women/nu-males love black cock so they have to defend the niggers

because niggers hate the law

fpbp

>throw themselves in danger
I drive a car every day too, pal
>a few incidents
Being a piece of shit manlet pig is extremely common and often covered up.
>maintain order and keep peace
by ticketing me for """speeding""" ans allowing gangs to operate?
Americsn police are the source of rampant degeneracy, they need to stop parading around with that insulting flag too. It looks like shit.

fpbp

>throw themselves in danger
I drive a car every day too, pal
>a few incidents
Being a piece of shit manlet pig is extremely common and often covered up.
>maintain order and keep peace
by ticketing me for """speeding""" ans allowing gangs to operate?
American police are the source of rampant degeneracy, they need to stop parading around with that insulting flag too. It looks like shit.

lagged, mods plz no ban

>implying the government isn't controlled by 4th dimensional beings
>implying we aren't bred like cattle for interdimensional space child molesters
>implying you're implying

>Blacks are arrested way more than whites for stuff that whites do too.

blacks have more priors retard

Best, most direct answer in whole thread

>dindus get shot being fucking criminals
>OH MY GOD BLACK LIVES MATTER!
>cops targeted and killed just because they are cops
>dey BE RACIS WIT DIS BLUE LIVES MATTER N SHEEEIT

nice try Jamal

because most of people's ever day encounters with police are for petty stupid shit that departments use to steal money from the populace to fund themselves

If blacks cared about getting killed, they'd worry about other blacks. They're causing 99% of black deaths. BLM is an illegitimate movement to create unrest. NOTHING MORE.

It legitimizes black lives matter and in either case, it's stupid identity politics.

Cops are the tax collectors for the state. The labyrinthine laws are designed so that you ALWAYS break them, even if a minor infraction. The the police + judicial system are there to make sure you lay a penalty. Get drunk and have a minor fight with your brother in your won backyard and the system can/will prosecute you both for battery or something else obscure like an unlicensed boxing match. But if you have the shekels and are known to them you could beat your wife and get away with a "she slipped down the stairs while we were arguing. BTW it is settles law that the police have ZERO obligation to intervene to save your life even if the person endangering you is committing a crime. So yeah, fuck the police.

>implying those 4D beings aren't feeding on your children's sexuality to transcend to higher dimensions

BREAK THE CONDITIONING FOR GOOD!

Arizona now has license plates with a blue & red line supporting the 100 club in AZ which is an organiztion that supports first responders and their families when times get rough for them.

stop breaking the law and acting like a nigger

cause the kkk democrat left has decided to impose communism by simply removing the rule of law, and pulling the rug from under capitalism.

no sane person would set up a business in a neigbourhood without cops. thats why blacks are all in poverty.

the kkk democrat party has turned the blacks against the very people necessary to lift them out of poverty, into a job, self pride, and a safe home for a family.

Because niggers

Only correct answer in this thread

>all of these anti-cop posts

do you faggots actually think you would've lasted a single day in the Reich?

>Why is Blue lives Matter controversial?

It's only 'controversial' because it is 'against' black lives matter. So BLM supporters see Blue Lives Matter as a way to detract or distract from Black Lives Matter

Crooked and violence police only make things worse for the honest police who are doing their job trying to protect all American citizens from crime and disasters.

A few incidents are a few incidents too many. We cannot have a mafia like code of silence to protect bad apples.

>controversial
It's not, amongst Americans anyways.

yeah like in 92 with the riots, I wasn't alive then but watched a documentary on Rodney King. The cops just were doing their job he looked like he was trying to get up and had a tazer in him from the start!!! They did at the end use excessive force, but not a lot. Also the people rioted because they wanted free stuff plain and simple and blamed it on injustice. Selfish liars.

I guess this depends on the type of cop we're talking about here ya know. I mean in a big city where there's actually a fairly steady crime rate obviously police are necessary.

Where I live is a medium size mostly rural town which is mostly white. There's zero crime here other than drunks occasionally starting some shit and some hidden meth labs in the forests. Hiking through the woods and finding hidden meth labs must be hard work cause all the cops park on the side of the biggest road in town and wait one by one mostly for people passing through to pull over and ticket where the speed limit drops suddenly from 65 to 35 for a mile.

My last ticket for was for turning right on red and not coming to a full stop on a one way road where the only exit was to the right. Ticket cost (what you can fight in court) $20 + Court costs (Pay whether you get them to drop it or not) $320.

This is why we can't have nice things.

> Blacks are arrested way more than whites for stuff that whites do too

Even black cops will tell black people proportionately commit a majority of violent crimes.

Fuck cops. The only reason they exist is to serve the nanny state and throw people in cages. I can shoot thieving criminal niggers on my own, but they make it illegal to do that in order to justify their existence. There is nothing that a cop does that a responsible. armed citizen cannot. And fuck all of you dirty bootlickers in this thread.

Because the niggerfaggot cops outnumber the outstanding anti-statism cops.
Also because police chief is a political position and most people live in population centers, so dems have a massive incentive to keep things ruined.

Most police seem to be lawful and good people.
However some are not and are protected by the seemingly 'good' ones.

The number of times police commit crimes that would get life terms or death sentences for anyone else is astounding.

The police are held to the exact same laws as everyone else, in theory. Until this become in practice it's hard to accept the police as victims.

>in theory.
... explain all the police/ex-police carve outs in laws.