Mfw I live in a nearly 100% white country

>mfw I live in a nearly 100% white country

>tfw you have the economy of a 100% nigger country

I suppose you can't have best of both nowadays.

>slav
>white
K DEN.

You all live here instead

yep

How bad is Lithuania economically though? I understand it used to be ruled by the USSR but haven't most of the ex-communist states in Europe recovered significantly since then?

same here

>Lithuania
>slav

We could with a little cleansing.

>slav
>not white
>lithuania
>not slav
I thought we are on the same planet

Burgerclapper, do you not remember the Polish people being harassed the moment Brexit started? Just about any USSR country is still fucking destroyed and now corrupt to African nigger levels.

They're literally, white niggers these people
>Give them a government
>So fucking corrupt it's ridiculous
>But they will work down to the bone and take all shit jobs
>tfw your cotton pickers should've been Polish
>tfw you chose niggers instead
>tfw you had a war that could've been avoided if you had white slaves for subhuman side of Europe
>tfw you could've still had a pure white country

If only we lived in such a timeline. Those nigs should never have been taken out of their mud huts.

>mfw my country will be 110% white in 10 years

Some have, some haven't. Lithuania is in the Baltic and the 3 former Soviet Baltic countries are doing okay, but still have long ways to go. There's one that's going better than the rest, but I forget which one (Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia). They ate a lot of shit in the whole global economic downturn in 2008

>mfw my country will be 110% white in 10 years

Sven, we both know you'll literally be holding mehemt dick as your race, culture and country are fucked out of literal existence so based Norway can genocide and expand their territory.

I think you meant 0.110% white

i sharted

I seem to remember you guys were the the ones shipping them over here long before there was a Burgerland.

The Eternal Anglo.

Oh Sven Always the jokster

Nice lying op, take a stroll down both capitals, from what i saw , there atleast 10% of niggers. Also dont get me started on gypsies that invaded every town of country and some cities has literally drug dens that cops turn blind eye on.
100% my ass

No way Hosay

blacks won't survive the cold for so long though. Hopefully...

>50 years ago, mine was like that too.

>100% my ass
I said nearly

aren't you like 98% portuguese?

This isn't politics or news, fuck off.

Do you like to live in swedistan?

>hosay

>If only we lived in such a timeline
I'm so fucking glad you don't, anglos deserve to be ran over by buses on daily basis.

Of course not. Probably 10%-15% of Portugal pop now is of non-euro immigrantbackground, from our old colonies. Mainly in Lisbon.

Can't argue with that. Russians are still white though.

There may be some truth to this, in fact.