Have you guys heard of a small picturisque tourist famous city in New Zealand called Queenstown...

have you guys heard of a small picturisque tourist famous city in New Zealand called Queenstown? Its basically gods country and massive world renown tourist attraction..

But I was pleasantly surprised to find that although its a tourist city, it was very white compared to the white minority city of AUckland

maybe 80% white in Queenstown, 20% asian.

Yno what was eye opening though?
Most of the white men were with asian women. Literally every street you drive down you will find anglo blooded white men with midget, pitch black haired waddling asian women.
It became a joke to me and my friends we would say spot the white guy and asian woman and there were literally 5 on every street.

So its not white women going off with half-ape nigger africans, its white men betraying their race for low hanging, pedo-fetish-satisfying asian midget women with rotten noodle breathes and flat faces "Hoooorrrr me ruvvv you wrong time!"

Pathetic. It reminds me of the once-glorious Spaniards who discovered and conquered all of South America, only to leave it a totally mixed up shit skinned shithole like Brazil, by fucking the daylights out of all the native south American abo women.

What happened to racial pride?
Fuck you spineless pussies. You're worse than black cock sucking white SJW feminists

pic related: future of New Zealand. Look at all those elliot rodgers.

>Qeenstown
>not vacationing in glorious Glenorchy

>Glenorchy
I went there mate, its just a 2 hour drive. It was alright, but its just a few shops.

Filled to the brim with gooks too.

But its not surprising. Chinas population? 1,5000 000 000
NZ population? 4 000 000
Thats 1 THOUSAND 4 HUNDRED MILLION
compared to
FOUR MILLION

we are literally a village in China and they wouldnt even notice if they swallowed us up.

Just sad that White men are so quick to dive head first into their gene pool. fucking sell-out defeasts. Of course asian women are jumping on your cock. You belong to the scarce glorious european race. But a dying breed like the dodo or pandas who are incapable of even fucking their own women.

So glorious? maybe not. Once maybe

Auckland is like 50% Asian now right? When ever I go up its like i'm either walking down the streets of Mumbai or Beijing. We take 100,00 people in a year from chink countries and it's certainly getting out of hand.

Winston Peters looks like Arnie there. What a based legend he is. The biased media has been attacking him for decades! Hes like the NZ equivelent of Nigel Farage, with a little extra immunity because hes mixed Moari.
My dad had dinner with him a decade or so ago, said he was a cool guy (even though my dads a lefty with a thai midget girlfriend). Thank fuck im 100% British though so wasnt spawned from his recently developed pitiful asian-pedo fetish.

Yea Auckland has got to be at least 30% asian. Then like 10% Samoan (Complete fucking criminal savages) 10% Maori (A bit less savage as Coconuts but still problematic) 15% indian (horny, eye bulgding money swindlers who will literally eye ball the shit of any white or asian woman, hence why they're not very desired by them.. seen as needy)

So you're left with some white scraps in auckland, most of which assimilate themselves into the migrant onslaught.

Thanks for the white Genocide John Key, you evil fucking Jew bastard.

nowhere in the world does it make more sense than in NZ, where every white chick either looks like mud, is a disease ridden slut, or is herself mixed with violent and lazy islander/maori genes

no one things your post is poignant, OP, it's just hilariously ignorant of the facts.

NZ is fucked, it is an Asian colony, not a white country.

the white women don't put in any effort here

try russia

I wish we had that problem.

Yeah, I never understood the love for the gooks, the vast majority of them look like mice or rats or something, Theres only like a handful of examples that actually look good and those few are really just photoshopped to shit or they've had massive amounts of plastic surgery.

Dont get me wrong, theres ugly white chicks too, but not like there are ugly gook chicks.

looks arent everything
there's the traditional behaviour and drive and determination to be successful in life as well
white chicks have none of that
so when it comes to ugly white chick vs. ugly asian chick, the asian wins every time

Well, what are you going to do about it other than pointing it out and giggling with your retard friends?

My brothers are in Auckland. One has two boys, the other has one boy and one girl.

They worry about their kids marrying Asian. My sister-in-law says flat out she doesn't want black haired gook grandchildren. Her son is blond, her daughter is a red head, and she wants those genes passed on.

Wonder where their children will find partners in NZ?

stfu you stupid tripfaggot loud mouthed anti-white know it all piece of shit.

"everyone look at me, im a know it all attention fag, let me tell you how your country is a pile of shit although im le 63% white face with Jews running everything and niggers balls deep in our women"

Banter is one thing, but being an arrogant fucking cunt should get your head caved in, amerinigger.

SWAMPED
W
A
M
P
E
D

This is true. Overwhelmingly, the white women I meet are lazy af. Even when you think you're going on a date with an executive, drive and ambition only lasts 3-4 dates before they start talking about how they want to have babies and be stay at home moms, and then return to work once the kids are at school.

I fell for that shit once. Still paying alimony. Not falling for it again.

One of my clients is a mixed race (white father, coloured mother) woman with two children. She returned to work after each kid and says quite frankly that anyone can raise children, she didn't study for all those years to be a glorified nanny.

Makes me wonder if I shouldn't find a woman like her.

What a comfy street

jesus christ, you just went from sounding like a traditonal white man in your previous post (common for white SA's as they're red pilled from being white minorities in nigger infested shithole) to saying that white women are lazy if they want to settle down have a family.
You want them to stay in the labour market with minimal children, without a stay-at-home traditonal, gender role based family yet complain that whites are being bred out?

You fucking pol faggots are either the most decieving shitposting shill trolls, or the most confused, hunch backed confused beta faggots who would sell out their race on a whim!.

im watching Gran Torino right and realize they dont even make men like that anymore its more like

"f-fuck white women! they're all lazy nigger dick sucking whores, so lets blanda up with shitskins. WHITE POWA!"

yea, except just like the beautiful red roofed picturesque towns of Norway being occupied by a surplus of lip smacking savage nigger refugees, in those cute little cozy British cabins and cottages in the south island is receeding jaw-line white guys fucking drooling flat-faced gooks.

Our race is dead. Give me one reason to give a fuck at this stage.

if you're white date a white girl. gas yourself if you can't do that one simple task.

Yep, good old Winston, never met him face to face but have met Key though.

But I would rather have Asians, Indians and Coconuts that filthy Muslims and Arabs any day. At least these people aren't blowing our country to pieces and raping our women in the masses.

You don't have to marry a gook.

Marry a full blooded white girl and have as many children as you can with her. Oh wait, you're actually all talk. Never mind.

Not lazy to want to have a family. Fuck, I already have two kids and want at least two more.

The problem is that once they have kids, white women let themselves go. They get fat, they stop taking care of their appearance, they don't even shave their fucking legs anymore. Foreplay soon becomes two hours of begging and even then, you're lucky if you get it more than once a month. I've been there, I see it with my friends' wives too.

And it's not because they're too tired or overworked - this is South Africa. We have maids to look after the house, nannies for the kids. Literally all your wife has to do is boss the servants around and look good for you. And they fail at that. Fail miserably.

So yeah, I'm weighing up my options. I would not say no to a light mixed race woman with blue eyes IF she was career oriented, and there are plenty of them here.

First prize would obviously be a white woman, but if that doesn't happen, some of those light skinned coloureds look almost white, especially if they have blue or green eyes.

Very religious (not that I am), super traditional, treat their man like a king and they cook like a dream. Not going to lie, I'm tempted man, very tempted.

yep id rather have asians too, they're not even really a problem societally speaking, its just a cultural issue when even the most model minority comes in, in such massive waves.
But I dont think coconuts are on par with indians, who are also not on par with asians.

Of course they're all a better option than Arabs and I do think its ONE thing we got right with our immigration policy to not take in huge amounts of Africans and Arabs (muslims) but its the sheer numbers that is an issue.

For example, taking in 100,000 polite well-behaved Asian geniuses is going to be beneficial economically, with lowered overal crime rates, but you're still eroding the identity of little Anglo NZ by doing so. We need Zero more samoans and indians. And we need even less Arabs and Africans.

Take this one.

Blonde hair (she has highlights but her natural tone is pretty light already), sea green eyes, hot body, a degree in Human Kinetics and Ergonomics and is working on a second degree in chemical engineering. Smart as a button, ambitious and career oriented. Went to an all girls school. From a family that espouses traditional values.

A bit young for me, but if she was a bit older I'd be all over her.

nice. Lets just hope she doesnt abandon and betray her race for some homo-erectus.
But knowing White South Africans, they are the most based, racist whites on earth, due to being minorities in an African country (its a real eye opener)

That girl is coloured. If I could find one like her aged 27-35, I'd be good.

Instead tonight I'm going out with a 34 year old white woman who is already dropping hints about staying over at my place tonight. What happened to men being the hunters?

she may be mixed, but her recessive white genes has taken dominance and appearance is very important in detecting someones race.
If she acts white, she LOOKS (keyword) white, then she will give you a white family with white offspring. I mean imagine her on a refugee boat filled with pitch black somalis. id save her in an instant. Simple tribalism. Back before genetic testing we went on physical appearance alone.

If white women weren't all busy chasing Chad then white men wouldn't have to resort to fucking asian women but that's just how it is.

wasnt your island 0% white before you stole it?

u mad asians stealing it from you?

Yeah, that's what I think too. I've seen pictures of her parents and they look pretty white too, both have light eyes. I'd guess she's at least 80-90% white, but haven't seen a 23andme or anything. But looking like she does, under apartheid she'd easily have been reclassified as white. Easily.

She has beautiful manners and a lovely speaking voice - doesn't sound coloured at all. When you see her in a group setting with white people she doesn't look out of place, she looks like she belongs.

She avoids coloureds and blacks.

Awfully tempted.

God, that's the most fucking degenerate thing I've ever heard on Sup Forums.

Put down the weed, put down the Cheetos, get a real job, build some fucking muscle and get a white woman.

If the fucking apes in South Africa can do it, what's your excuse?

White women look like men. You must be a fucking fag if you want to fuck a butch, hairy, ugly, entitled white cunt.
Asians are where it's at, man. You just can't beat them.