Hello terrestrial, you might be surprised by suddenly being teleported to the inside of our mothership...

Hello terrestrial, you might be surprised by suddenly being teleported to the inside of our mothership, but you have no time to be alarmed.

We have a simple task here: decide if we should kill all humanity, enslave all humanity, ignore you and go our ways, ally ourselves with you, or bow ourselves to humanity.

Name a single production of mankind's endeavors for we to analyze and make our decision. It can be anything you want, be it a piece of art or music or an idea or an object... it doesn't matter what is it, as long as it is something produced by humans.

You have 10 seconds for this task. Go!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pdH8NQbvOKo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off you fucking Schlorbglarbian piece of shit. You're not welcome in this fucking part of my dimension.
You better leave right now or you'll get a taste of our Iron fist you fucking screw-backed kidney drinker.

This is my planet. You're not dictating the terms to me.

>Brazil

no wonder people think you're an alien

Ok here you go, the best we have to offer youtu.be/pdH8NQbvOKo

You must bow down to us infidel just as all those who have already stood against us have.

go for the ally option, helps us so that one day we will might help you.

Kill us all. Give us the peace of the dead.

i'd show them this board
and let them decide for themselves

Kill everyone who isn't white. But that might ruin the fun of the coming race war.

Starcraft: Broodwar

Check out what is communism. Your arm/tentacle/whatever will hit your doomsday weapon button faster than you understand what happened.

>Aliens are posting from brazil
Just enslave all the non white races tbqh, you can have them, free of charge.
Then fuck off space niggers.

space niggers. ha

Fuck off we're full

not going to happen, humans love to backstab its allies

Fuck off space niggers we're full. You can crash on the moon if you want

Gayniggers from Outter Space

Pls end us.

ayy lmao

>Advanced technology
>Advanced knowledge
>Lands in Brazil

Ayy lmao

Go back to Venus space nigger

Come at me you filthy space nigger cunts.

Answer me Colbert supporting cowards:

>Colbert says: "Trump's mouth is a cock holster for Putin's dick". Staus: OK!
>O'Reilly says: I am so glad we don't have a nigger president anymore." Status: ??

Behold, a marvel of mankinds intelligent efforts. Now leave us alone.

Point out modern art as a reason we should be exterminated.

Another species already sent their envoys to command the world a long time ago, and they already bent the knee to the Bogdanoff. We will go in peace.

The whole concept of pre-adulthood humans ruling the planet for a night enrage and confuses us. Such foolishness should not be tolerated. It is destruction for you.

Preposterous! We will just beam your world from orbit but don't worry, we will give you safe passage to the land of our enemies. They love different species so you will find a good place to live.

So you are saying that this group of people are actually shape shifting Reptilians and that the man of skin in the lighter specter should stop them? Reptilians are a threat to all. Come friend, join us in our never ending battle.

Kerrigan did nothing wrong, we decided.

Mankind seems to like being controlled by the state bureaucracy following the ideas of another man that, according to our sources, never worked and lived of the money given to him by businessmen he criticizes in his writings. I believe that as our slaves you will find the equality you search so much for.

Greetings extra-terrestrials! I submit for your cinsideration:

>a miracle light from one of the pretty cure movies