Multi culti

If your country only had to have one minority, what would yall choose? by the lack of none at all that is
id probably go with japanese or something

Child slave workers from China

Japanese is a good choice. Something East Asian, Korean and Phillipines are good too.

white people

Qt Slav Women

Actually fuck that, can they be the majority?

I would choose, other euro/wuiteeee, ucranians for example here in portugal donĀ“t give us problems.

White south africans

Filipinos. They're a hard working group with no political aspirations. They essential can function as our 7 lil Dwarves.

We have russkis, if you speak russian you can get along with them just fine.

Japanese 4sure. They're not great like we pretend and weebs make highschool a cringeworthy experience but they're better than any other non-white by leagues.

>minimal collusion
>kids often integrated, grand kids always fully integrated
>daughters can be hot
>sons aren't rapists or cucks
>don't spread some shit religion
>BTFO any social justice shit by living western life and not complaining

Japanese for sure. High-IQ and quiet and generally polite. The east Asians who cause trouble are always Chinese or Korean.

Natives

EU white flight.

fuck off you cuck. go to /r9k/ if you want to fap over coal-burners.

estonians

Why Asians?

Why not some dutch people or Balts?

Norwegians or Scanians.

I don't know why you guys aren't the same, but Americans are mostly mutts. We don't consider any European as a minority, "white European" is a single group that's lumped in with "white American".

Think differently? Try telling an American SJW or a new organization that you're a minority for being Canadian. See how that works.

Those wouldn't be minorities in the US.

Danes, Brits or Polish maybe?

Just have stockholm please.

this, no competition

Austrians

Who ever makes the best kebab ranskalaisilla

Scanian here, we'd love it if you took us back and helped us rid Malmo of the filth. Thanks in advance.

Japanese or just East Asians in general. They're polite and they run good businesses. They don't have horrible religions. The women are gorgeous.

Whites.

>yall
Tyrone

Either the Dutch or the Danes.

Krauts.
None of the Soviet rape babies, no mixed faggots, no "new german" with color.
To preserve the last grace of our old allies as Eternal Axis.
They are hardworking fellows, they just need to learn to keep their clothes on.

Germans

This.

Not even a debate: Japanese.

High IQ, high work ethic, low crime, strong and valuable high culture. Considering the situation of Europe and the West in general they are sadly superior to us.

Hong Kong people.

Hands down.

My waifu is also a White Supremacist now! So sweet.

No niggers allowed here, dindu.

It's not easy being Green. Keep the Bloodline Clean!

sami cause they keep to themselves in the forest with some reindeer

>My waifu
Hold it right there. You need to put me down first, spaghetti.
Only way to solve this is a deathmatch under the sunset.

Yea after years of discrimination and actual fucking racial sterilization.

lithuanians
by annexing their country

Japanese. The only true equals. Barring that some other east asian, preferably not Chinese (which leaves basically Vietnamese and real SE-asians if I were to include them).

Based on everything we already have in the country as a sizable minority and our colonial history, I'd think Indonesians would be reasonable.

Dutch

I want the dutch.