Wtf is the middle east doing? - thread

What is going on in Turkey? Why is Erdogan so popular? How are Turkish people in other countries allowed to vote?

Why do middle-easterners always want to ruin good things? I'm sure they're not all bad people, ofcourse.

notice those wearing headscarves do not look female? They look as masculine as that guy without headscarf? Notice they do not look turkish?

ruin what? you mean the jewish meme of (((democracy)))?

they look like your typical turkish fatma

>What is going on in Turkey?
Same joke that has been going on since the 50's.
>Why is Erdogan so popular?
They developed and institutionalized all their agenda in the government fully. The """"coup""" last year was their big and last clean up.They hold most of the media and they massively false flag, fake news, mock everyone they want. The poor fall for it and their big company dogs help them out.There is still %45~ opposition. Not all poor and ignorants are bad, most of them are actually patriots but they can't see the big picture. Erdog is a charismatic leader for them. They praise Atatürk and Erdog at the same time, not being able to comprehend that they are to controversial figures. etc etc.
>How are Turkish people in other countries allowed to vote?
Some have double citizenship, some have imigrated around the 60's and have been citizens ever since.Haven't given up on their old identities because they don't really have to when there are millions of more Turks with them. Also keep in mind that the ones that voted YES for Erdoroach in the last referendum were from countries that imported worker class Türks. In Britain and US, the majority voted NO because most of them are of high education.

But in the end I have wired a cynical mechanism inside myself so that I just laugh to all of this bullshit instead of feeling depressed by it.

Turkish are retards

>Notice they do not look turkish?
what

Erdogan is pulling the same kind of power plays that Hitler did.

It's very admirable to watch as an outside spectator.

Turkey needs to have more Gulenists for balance

basically, middle east peoples could not make the transition to nation states and democracy.
it's not they're against it, but they simply could not upgrade to higher level of intellect required by that regime (probably because it's a lot of mental hard work)

it was a real coup
im not gonna waste my time with your post

its always been a shithole they just tried to keep up appearances when they wanted to get into the EU

democracy is shit, look at what its bringing france, germany and others

I have to agree

Would you be kind enough to put some arguments on the table, kind sir?

It's becouse of islam

you put out fake news in your post, im not bothering with your kind

democracy is a meme
constitutional republic is where it's at

Basically he managed to improve the country ALOT in the span of 10 years. The sheep people who live in the mountains only care for that and they dont see whats happening in their country in this moment, because every type of media is censored. Nothing bad about him gets out. He has ambitions for power. He is not a dumb person though. Very smart. I dont support him, since he has dreams of restoring his long lost empire. The West loves to shit on him, but he is not that bad. Just your typical authoritarian. He uses the same way to rise to power as Hitler did.

why do you care? we got sick memes.

it's bringing free labor at your service, US has been enjoying it for decades

I can't really tell if it's due to a specific type of monotheist religion, but there's a prevalent culture separating muslim countries from others, which is anti-progress yet pro-wealth

what is the meaning of "progress" here? the only progress thats been going on in western societies for the past decades were the total destruction of the family and the spread of feminism and lgbtism

thats it

and that isnt progress

Erdogan has made turkey to a decent country, it used to be a shithole.
And youre sounding like one of those fags that care what educated people vote for, like it means anything at all. Sweden took turks in 60-70s en masse, swedish voters voted no.

Between the parties in turkey, only erdo party seems sane, rest are meme tier or communists

are you really French?
from my point of view progress is being able to produce a fighter jet like Mirage and automotive like Renault when a country like Turkey considers it a huge success to have foreign branches/representatives on its soil that essentially imports everything.

Turks want to be fags like rest of europe. They have this self loathing attitue because theyre not total fags or europeans. They hate that theyre closer to arabs than euros, but infact theyre like ortodox christians(muslim greeks), but theyre to retarded to understand or see that.

I think erdogan is doing a good job of keeping jews and other degeneracy out of the country like putin, fuck the eu that tries to push "PROGRESS" down their throat.
Turks like the poster above think we euros are enlightened because we suck dick and let womyn piss on us

>fastest 14 year old swede

You are with a Turkish flag arguing with diaspora in Swedish and French flags..lol

the f16 is completely home produced and turkey is starting to make its own planes from scratch