There is not a single valid argument against islam. Islam is the perfect religion for Sup Forums

There is not a single valid argument against islam. Islam is the perfect religion for Sup Forums.

>against (((them)))
>against LGBT
>against feminism
>against degeneracy/hedonism
>against communism

>for strong religious morality
>for a masculine culture
>for peace
>for real justice
>for real welfare

Yet you blue pilled cucks continue to believe the lies by the (((media))) about muslims being evil. Open your eyes, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ls_8jHqTCo8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/Ls_8jHqTCo8

muslims kill christians
you forgot about that
so I reminded you
no need to thank me

oops

There are conservative values in it, but it's not aimed towards god.

If you want to achieve spiritual advancement Islam is not the way.

This. Christ is the way, the truth, and the life.

Here's one: It isnt real

Christian master religion

>not posting the real one

Most Christians nowadays aren't actually adhering to original teachings of Christ anyways.

Guess I'll just leave it at that.

I really hate when I agree with mudslimes

Remember to sage when posting in slide threads.

MOhammed was a pedo

Checked

Why do muslims hate my dog?

stage 2 on mine negates all your panels

is this the sloke pill?

>whomst

We've been infiltrated by the evil one.

i would convert but i am loyal to christ my lord and savior.

>The Jews did nothing wrong
>In the darkest sector

m8 you're just showing that the jews are the darkest ya goon.

what the fuck is wrong with westerners praising islam on pol?

>>against degeneracy/hedonism
pro pedophillia, their prophet fucked a 9 year old girl

>>for strong religious morality
literally an anti-science death cult

>>for peace
LMAO

>>for real justice
no

>>for real welfare
wants to impose taxes on non muslims

Pls remove them sepai

you mean your retarded one

9 years old is way too young but let's be honest that age of consent is too high which leads to ruined women. 13 is the perfect age just before feminism ruins them and liberal degeneracy has them sleep around.

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property – either as a child, a wife, or a concubine – must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the faith: all know how to die but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilisation of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilisation of ancient Rome."
Churchill may have been the ultimate Anglo, but he was right about Islam.

all yours does is glorify organized religion, whereas mine takes philosophical leaps of faith and goes much deeper.

i guess it appeal the NEETs

Mohamuuud shut the fuck up I

Sup bro

Why would a Jew promote the only religion that is dedicated to destroying him? Really makes you think
When you fuck with us, then you deserve to get killed tbfh. Start shit, get rekt.

All Majority Muslim countries are shitholes.

:/

And Sup Forums is also retarded and backwards.

Btw whenever you see the Aisha-was-9 argument being used to counter Islam, just know you've been infiltrated by feminists and white knight cucks.
Not even gonna get into the argument but her age has been called into question, she may have been 19 or 20 when she had sex with him.

If that's your major reason to reject a great religion, then needless to say you were fucked long ago.

>flag

>I'm autistic
the post.

FFS Ahmed you never fail to deliver. Also flag checked.

thats because they are swarthy inbred niggers, white people can actually follow the koran to a t

kill all ooga boogas white sharia 4lyfe

because those muslims are arabs in majority

did you know that one of the pre requisite for marriage in the quran is mutual attraction?

If allah is so great why are you all trying to live in Europe? It's like he punished you by making your own nations shit and filled with muslims.

As for islam being masculine, GTFO, what kind of men gang rape young girls then act like simpering pansies as soon as the law shows up? When muslim "men" gang up on white kids they have to outnumber them at least 5-1 to be sure of getting a hit in, I've seen it happen time and again, and if you step in and take out the shit mouthed leader the other rats all run off screaming and crying and bleating about islamophobia. There is nothing proud or masculine about your cult. Islam is a disgrace to mankind, you've behaved like absolute subhuman trash in Europe.

Islam brings mass immigration to Europe, therefore islam is bad for Europe. I'd be okay with allying with islamists, if islam stays in the middle east, but that is clearly not the case.

They want some kind of authority in their lives, because they grew up in broken homes.
They are directionless and too weak willed to find their own way.
Islam attracts those people like shit attracts flies.

>24/7 memes about Britainistan Caliphate etc
>Still act surprised when we Muslims post here with Union Cuck flag

i will take your retarded pic and reverse it very easily starting with roman empire barbary

heh

What does it matter if a few of us live in the West? It's hardly all of us. And we're here because once you dickheads came to our lands. Be thankful we're not beheading one of you worthless bastards hourly on the terrace of Buckingham Palace.

thats father and daughter

> Against Art
> Against Philosophy
> Against Individual Liberty
> Against Nations and Borders

Islam is globalist.

Islam demands one global caliphate, in which the Arab Mujaheddin horde all of the women for themselves, eliminating all other male genetic lines.

Catholicism is also globalist.

Catholicism prefers separate nations, with separate laws and customs, united in Christ through the Church.

Globalism is inevitable, unless you think nuclear destruction is preferable. Choose the Globalism of the Catholic church, it will preserve Racial, Ethnic, Lingual and cultural diversity. Islam will destroy it.

LOL are you mad your stormfront board is turning more progressive? sorry old man, looks like its time to pack up and go to 8cha. FUCK ISLAM AND FUCK GERMANS

>Btw whenever you see the Aisha-was-9 argument being used to counter Islam, just know you've been infiltrated by feminists and white knight cucks.
So true.

Yeah we all know thats common in Islam Ahmed you inbred fucks.

>Progressive
Yeah sure, because pol was always progressive

Because following the teachings of a medieval robber, mass killer and pedophile, in a theocratical dictatorship is the ultimate religion.

The name of their religion in the Arabic language literally translates to "Submission" and they have to put their ass in the air to show Allah they're ready for his divine cock.

Islam is the most demanding of all religions. To be an Islamist, you'd have to pray 5 times a day, and do other tons of tedious shit without which you wouldn't be considered an Islamist.
You can't just consider yourself part of a religion because you like their beliefs, and yet do not preform any of their required religious rituals(prayers, whatever).

Praise, brother.

>pray 5 times a day
>tons of tedious shit

A whole religion created for lazy fucks to avoid work.

says the (((jew)))

>westerners
A pig born in a stable, etc etc.

dibs menorah

GTFO of my country Ahmed.

> Against Art
false, unless by "art" you mean (((feminists))) smearing with their menstrual blood
> Against Philosophy
false, unless by "philosophy" you mean (((postmodernism)))
> Against Individual Liberty
false, unless by "individual liberty" you mean (((slut))) """culture"""

Art didn't start with feminism
Philosophy didn't start with postmodernism
individual liberty is more than slut culture.
Your understandig of these topics is seriously flawed.

((says the trailer trash))