I'm ashamed to be American

buzzfeed.com/chrissymahlmeister/anything-but-average?utm_term=.siXwxPX61#.burlL8mPw

How did this happen. The average woman is a size 16-18. Average means that there are many larger than 16-18.

which average?

Stop trying to drive traffic to your shitty clickbait 'jornalism'. KYS.

Sage

The average level of obese Americans

(100%)

When I was watching the White House Corespondent's Diner I noticed all the white girls in Journalism were at least that fat. The brown ones were human shaped, and the white women there working in other fields or fucking the male news actors looked good. Journalism is now Landwhale Culture, which explains why non of them do any legwork anymore.

Archive then if you give a shit about that. I didn't write it

Average of American women. If you close your eyes and point to one they'll probably be a 16-18

This is why we know Burger education isn't worth shit.
Didn't even include the correct punctuation of ?!?

> (((Mahlmeister)))

That study must have been conducted at the door to Macdonalds or Wal-Mart

THICCCC

>A recent study revealed that the average American woman lives an unhealthy lifestyle, is likely to get diabetes, strokes & heart attacks and we want to celebrate that!

How is that not extremly cynical

>muhamad like his fatima fat
to nobody's surprised.

im usually not a fan of fatties, but I unironically want to breed that bitch in the swimsuit in the OP

>believing studies and polls produced by the msm

Did we learn nothing from the election?

As if that thing could run

There are McDonalds and Walmarts every few miles out here. Not joking

What was that?

>Tfw unironically think chubby girls are cute
>Tfw realize i've been writing off healthy-weight girls as "too thin" even though i'm healthy-weight myself
Help me pol

I believe what I see. And it's not too far off

After Trump get through with those bitches at buzzfeed they will be begging for donations on Utube.

Distance and filters are the ugly girls best friend. Irl you would be face to face with her cellulite staring down at thighs red and scabbed from years of chaffing

sup, Lamar?

Understandable.
They must be at scooting distance from anywhere

>bringing buzzfeed trash to Sup Forums
So are you new, a shill, or just an incredibly good goy?

Ive said it before and ill say it again JUST MAKE BEING FAT A HATE SYMBOL Counter the jews

>vomitinganimegirl.jpg
Fucking disgusting. What man wants to live with these hambeasts? What do they do, just literally eat constantly and never exercise?

Fuck. Our ancestors weep as they look at how far our civilization has declined.

>No one has ever discussed BuzzFeed on Sup Forums
You caught me

Running to the buffet table

american women are fucking disgusting and we should strap them to treadmills and feed them gruel until they lose the damn weight.

That bitch is fat.

No thx

Don't worry, the black whales are the ones skewing the average. Many white girls are smaller than that.