Brit/pol - When The White Pill Hits EDITION

>Tory sweep, labour losses, UKIP collapse, lib dem stagnation
twitter.com/britainelects/

>Prince Philip to step down from carrying out royal engagements
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39802636
>YouGov Poll: Con: 47%, Lab: 28%, Lib: 9%, UKIP: 8%
thesun.co.uk/news/3361384/2017-general-election-latest-polls/

>May Accuses EU Figures Meddling In Elections
theguardian.com/politics/live/2017/may/03/general-election-2017-official-campaign-begins-politics-live

>May Hits Out At EU
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-39758977

>Davis Threatens To Walk Away From Brexit Talks If U.K. Provoked
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-05-03/davis-says-u-k-won-t-pay-reported-100-billion-euro-brexit-bill

>Barnier Reveals EU Bill Includes Foreign Aid To Ukraine & Turkey
express.co.uk/news/politics/799533/Brexit-news-Michel-Barnier-EU-demands-citizens-rights-divorce-bill

>UK & EU At Odds Over The '€100bn UK Fee'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39789903

>Chief Negotiator Threatens Legal Action If Britain Refuses 'Non-Negotiable' Bill
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/03/general-election-2017-brexit-divorce-michel-barnier-watch-live/

>Corbyn's Economic Policy Would Cost £45bn
theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/03/corbyns-economic-policy-would-cost-voters-45bn-ministers-claim

>Nick Clegg Sets EU Remain Bid
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39784164

Other urls found in this thread:

newstatesman.com/politics/staggers/2016/10/7-brilliant-arguments-theresa-may-once-made-against-brexit
economist.com/news/leaders/21714986-government-promises-truly-global-britain-after-brexit-plausible-theresa-may-opts
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/7-times-theresa-promised-wouldnt-10247923
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/18/breaking-theresa-may-make-statement-downing-street-1115am1/
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-immigration-policies-speech-conference-2015-tory-conservative-party-views-a7209931.html
standard.co.uk/news/uk/immigration-hit-650000-in-theresa-may-s-last-year-as-home-secretary-a3409561.html
express.co.uk/news/uk/688662/Theresa-May-Sharia-Law-inquiry-Prime-Minister-leader-conservative-party-downing-street
facebook
youtu.be/wZsYvkTw4Rg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_Economy_Act_2017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just found out my local pub was where pic related was taken.

I love being alive

3rd for NO SURRENDER

First for Swizzels

nth for failures who will die virgins

Brit/pol/ - >voting edition
>The 7 "brilliant" arguments Theresa May made against Brexit
newstatesman.com/politics/staggers/2016/10/7-brilliant-arguments-theresa-may-once-made-against-brexit

>Theresa May opts for a "hard" brexit
economist.com/news/leaders/21714986-government-promises-truly-global-britain-after-brexit-plausible-theresa-may-opts

>7 times Theresa May promised there wouldn't be an early general election
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/7-times-theresa-promised-wouldnt-10247923

>Theresa May announces snap general election on June 8
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/18/breaking-theresa-may-make-statement-downing-street-1115am1/

>“When immigration is too high, when the pace of change is too fast, it’s impossible to build a cohesive society.” - Theresa May
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-immigration-policies-speech-conference-2015-tory-conservative-party-views-a7209931.html

>Immigration hit record 650,000 in Theresa May’s last year as Home Secretary
standard.co.uk/news/uk/immigration-hit-650000-in-theresa-may-s-last-year-as-home-secretary-a3409561.html

>Theresa May forced to defend views on Sharia Law (May sparked controversy when she spoke out in support of the Islamic courts operating in the country, telling the nation they could "benefit a great deal" from Sharia teachings.) as she prepares to enter No 10
express.co.uk/news/uk/688662/Theresa-May-Sharia-Law-inquiry-Prime-Minister-leader-conservative-party-downing-street

>"I mean what I say and I say what I mean." - Theresa May

Nicola Sturgeon is a threat to this country.

Time to dispatch the SAS.

>pic related on Holyrood soon

Owen "Suck dick? Get kicked" Jones

Blackpills are evolutionary dead ends

cant tell if desperate labour fan or blackpill nihilist loser

12th for wtf is this?

You've probably breathed in some of Nigels atoms lad

I'm worried about Owen lads. Did we break him?

Anyone else watch those paedo hunter kikebook videos?

>implying

Link?

Owen has been gaining weight recently, how tragic

the latter then

Reminder that we were warned.

facebook
.com/646979422177052/videos/682308348644159/

The bitch who does it is so shrill and annoying

Look at the fucking state of him.

which MP called him scruffy?

yes, t-thanks

Do you feel in charge?

what did he mean by this?

youtu.be/wZsYvkTw4Rg

Literally more pakis in England than Loyalists in Ireland

makes one ponder

Reminder: Do not respond to queers, weeaboos, micks or Preusse.

Anyone who equates any of them with actual humans should also be ignored.

Crack him one in the shin with a truncheon, that'll learn him

He's a fucking horrorshow.

kek

good edition

the lower row, middle image, the total only adds up to 47 seats while all the others add up to 59. why?

why do they call him robin lol

Britannia!

*seizes your factory*

This.

Is Preuße a female?

It goes back to his days as Tony Benn's assistant.
Benn was referred to by his inner-circle as 'Batman'.

wow subtle

I often think about the future of this country and it always depresses me but I think at the end of the day I think if we can just stop immigration we will be fine. The one good thing about the shitskins is that they have 0 loyalty and will just follow Tue money as I said in the last thread this nation needs chemotherapy that's the only thing that can save us.

Just had a bunch of scumbags ask me to jump in to the shops for them.

Fuck this entire region.

>Birmingham

Absolutely Immoral

smart clothes are for the bourgeoisie, and uniforms are also bad for marxists too.

if you're clothes don't match your curtains, then you are the problem and will need to justify yourself to the Corbyn Youth, the Jez Guards.

>sit down on the train
>see this in seat opposite

what would you do lads?

Yes. But ignore her regardless.

For that guy.

Who drew that?

There's no evidence to suggest it.

>He didn't see the picture.

Scribble scribble 2015 apparently.

The pakis have loyalty to each other

>think of the tally mafia time a lot and you might get the idea of what our future holds.

As the cucks voted (((tory))) we are not stopping immigration any time soon

a wyatt mann

Why do we have a toothpaste making all of our threads today?

The best thing is I've spent a couple months calling Preube a cunt.

I feel weirdly vindicated.

Does brit/pol/ like May?

*eyes your means of production*

I did, but there was no timestamp.

Because you weaklings are getting run over by the blackpilled Hitchens poster's links.

I love her.

will mummy may make anime feet illegal?

Google image search is your friend user.

He's being paid by the Sharia council to shill tory

I have no idea what this cartoon is telling me

The Irony is that she will be the one to ban this website, yet it is full of May posters who like her.

She already did
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_Economy_Act_2017

Why didn't the Communists do better lads? ;_;

We all support Corbyn here

DON'T VOTE

>Halalsowen
JUST

kek

And should cause a civil war or at least NI level of 'troubles'

I have given some thought to what will happen if this place gets banned. I won't comment on the likelihood but it'll be very interesting to watch happen.

I wonder who would speak in favour of us.

But shilling something, none the less.

He has an aversion to purchasing ties.

Buying from a shop that has nothing you want

What future? The country is dead user, and its people are culturally and morally defeated. Look at the Islamic rape and sex trafficking, that the people of these cities and towns allowed it to go on shows how destroyed they are.

When did he say this?

We aren't dead yet user. There is a lot of work to do before we are thriving again though.

Not the people, the authorities. There's still hope, just hardly any.

I agree with you but there's nothing else we can do at this point, at least in terms of the democratic process.

If we vote for the tories it gives legitimacy to their cuckholdry, but if we don't and labour somehow manage to get in then things are going to get even shittier at incredibly hihg speeds. Basically, we're fucked.

That's just retarded though. Because people who DO want something will have all the power.

After watching a few YouTube videos of Hitchens, having decided they are now experts on the current state of the nation

shut up you pathetic trash

*unzips means of reproduction*

>Not the people, the authorities.
Why didn't the people organise into a large group and go hog-wild on these few hundred men? That's what I mean.

>We aren't dead yet user

We've been dead since 1956.

>There is a lot of work to do before we are thriving again though.

We're never going to thrive again. It's over.

Its signed.

Oh no! People will be able to pick the globalist progressive pro-islamic party with blue ties every time instead of the globalist progressive pro-islamic party with red or orange ties!

Not the worst, but far from the best.

She does have a worrying Big Brother streak.

That's islamophobic, Owen!

Fucking hell lad, you don't need to keep quoting every sentence before you address it.

Noice.

I'm pathetic? I'm not the one who thinks by wishing something will happen it will make it so.

>1956

We went terminal in 1914.

If you don't vote you shouldn't have an opinion on politics.

And that goes for Peter Hitchens too

I know that, you know that, but Hitch won't acknowledge it. He's right that if people en masse just didn't vote then it'd starve whoever did win of any claims to a mandate, but it would have to be coordinated to ever have a hope of happening, so the shop argument goes out of the window. It's more like going into a shop where there's nothing you want, but you'll be given some random thing if you leave without buying anything.
So you take the blackpill and look ho good house prices in Switzerland are.

Possession of marijuana should carry the death penalty.