en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Septimius_Severus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gildo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latins
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_peoples
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romance-speaking_Europe
etymonline.com/index.php?term=knight
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WUZ

well the romans did ACT like a bunch of niggers, and ironically they DIDNT actually do anything,they got the auxiliaries to do everything.

typical niggers

ROMANZ AND SHIET PLUS WE BUILD DA BRITAINZ AND SHIET

they should stop stealing other people's culture, soon they won't have anything to blame the white devils for

>and ironically they DIDNT actually do anything

lol they only built lot of things made of concrete that you didn't have and founded your cities including London

> African romans built Britain
> I don't know how many times I die
> Shocking discovery in Japan, people die when they are killed

Seems legit as fuck. Did you have a chance to read it?

WE WUZ NATSEES NIGGUH
WE WUZ MAKING KIKES INTO SOAP AND LAMPSHADES AND SHIET

These are like those headlines with batboy and hooker sasquatch.

OY VEY THE LAMPSHADES

Get in line, you're not the only one claiming ownership on roman history.

Don't they realize the Africans who came here were White, you know. From the Roman Colonies.

WE WUZ BYZANTINES AND SHIET

Niggers didn't have concrete or metals in those days they could not have built anything even if they wanted to.

They are also trying to claim Russian history. I heard one claiming that Ivan the Terrible was black

As a fellow Roman I like how our biggest enemy (Carthago) has been described as a mixture of niggers of various heights through the ages, and I like how Black history has been pretty much erased in favor of this meme one.

feels good

Most people of northern africa were olive skinned carthaginian types. Shit there is plenty of cool black skinned peoples and civilizations these people could dig into without making up lies.

Before WE WUZ Romans/Latins conquered Britain,Ireland and Britain were already ruled by WU WUZ Black Celts.There is even Book to prove that

Can you please stop posting this?
It really makes me fucking mad.
First the egyptians, and now this.
Why does all african americans think everything in Africa is black?

Both them and Britain were colonies,not real Romans/Latins from Romance-speaking Europe.

blacks dont realize that Africa is made up of multiple races

Niggers, forever proving that they'll steal anything not nailed down. Even whole civilisations aren't safe.

IF AFRICANS AINT BLACK THEN WHAT ARE THEY WHITEY?
I BETCHA HAVE A SMALL DIK TOO
YO WIFE NEEDS SOME OF THAT BBC?

>Why does all african americans think everything in Africa is black?
somebody told them so

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macrinus
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clodius_Albinus
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lusius_Quietus
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quintus_Lollius_Urbicus
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Septimius_Severus
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gildo
North Africa(mauritania) was integrated in the Roman empire long before Britania was even a povince.

we wuz starz n shiet

Yea,the most northern part as colony of Latins from Italy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latins
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_peoples
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romance-speaking_Europe

Why is Mars and Earth flipped?

Did you know that "Knight" comes from the black warriors of Africa? They called them "nights" because their skin was dark like the night, and they were to be feared like the night. They traveled all across the Mediterranean, and all throughout Europe, and created the "Chivalry" code, which whites appropriated. it was only during the whitewashing of the early industrial period that this was respelled as "knight", thus erasing a proud heritage from existence for so many ignorant masses.

why you became a mudslime, my friend?

This shit thread again

Nobody cares about what a bunch of fried chicken worshippers believe

Spread this and redpill the kangz

But I thought homogeneity leads to a high-trust society?

It does, that's why we shouldn't racemix

Jesus is whoever you want him to be

the picture is historically inaccurate, but I guess it wants to go beyond that

But wouldn't that preserve diversity among the races on a global basis? Then we won't trust each other, right?

Each culture stays in its own borders, high trust society and global peace. Try to mix everyone together leads to WWIII

>high trust society and global peace
>what was the cold war
>what are ballistic missiles, especially icbms
>what is brinkmanship
Were they caused by Slavs mixing with Anglo-Americans?

AYO HOL UP

SO YOU BE SAYIN

WE WUZ MUHFUGGIN ROMAN-ASS BRITISH FREEMASONZ N SHIET?

who knows with these people

Shut up nigger, i mean my liege.

nothing wrong with anyone wanting to embrace a life of virtue, no matter how they envision their sky daddy to look

>A movie about Lancelot where the KWEEN is black.

>Star Wars where the clones are black

>Now The Dark Tower will have a black as the leading protagonist

Dude, I can't wait until society goes to shit and starts to rebuild itself without PC.

without political correctness, whites would rule the world
without personal computers and technology to keep the barbarians at bay, whites would be reduced to slavery

What I love about this is they WUZ EVERYTHANG...except Africans.

You don't see them trying to hype all their accomplishments in Africa.

It's clear you've never seen Germanics and Scandinavians claim they were Romans. It's the same fucking thread that pops up almost every day claiming that Southern Europeans aren't white, and Romans had Blonde Hair/Blue Eyes

WE WUZ CIVVIL INJINEARS N SHEEEIT

Than it goes "MUH COLONIZATION KEEPING US DOWN".

Enough!

HOL UP! HOL UP!

we wuz muhfuggin romans nigga ayo ayo ayo southern europeans? SIKE not white nigga we's the pureblodos n sheit romans we wuz caesar mane

They uh, kind of did do things on their own too. They had to conquer enough territory to be able to just send auxiliaries in. Not to mention they brought culture and stability to lots of fucking places. Shame the fucking Germanics had to get to uppity.

Fuck you. Night is when 100 niggers jump out of an airplane. Everyone knows that.

We wuz construction workers and sheet... Roman slaves built London

the clones werent black, the actor is Maori, more closely related to gooks than blacks. Don't ever confuse the proud, ocean voyaging, sea fairing, warrior culture of the Maori with niggers ever, they have a tiny population, show them more respect people, you could have niggers and muslims instead and the crime rate would sky rocket.

>construction workers
>We wuz engineerz and arquitektz and sheeeit, nigga.

I tought he was arab or some shit.

Whateaver. I will not bother watching the next movies. I didnt even like this new one.

And I will download The Dark Tower just to not give them my money.

Using "blacks" instead of niggers in Sup Forums when referring to the KANGZ.
You dissapoint me

Blame ar*bs.
They suffered the same shit we did with the difference of all of their christian believers being killed.

Don't you know? Doctor Who has confirmed London was always a Diverse and Vibrant city packed to the gills with Nig Nogs.

White privileged history just chose to ignore it.

WE WUZ SEEZIRS

Carthaginians were Phoenicians and were white.

I am so sick of society pushing this nigger superiority bullshit on us. Blacks were nothing more than useful tools back then. Now that we have A.I. and robotics, they are worthless and prove to be every day.

NOS ERANT REGES ET STERCORE!

We wuz Argentines n sheeeeit!

>African romans

This triggers me so much. Africans weren't even romans to begin with.

Cultural appropriation, it's racist, go call the SJWs, another fine subject they could self destruct with due to cognitive dissonance.

etymonline.com/index.php?term=knight

"knight (n.) Look up knight at Dictionary.com
Old English cniht "boy, youth; servant, attendant," a word common to the nearby Germanic languages (Old Frisian kniucht, Dutch knecht, Middle High German kneht "boy, youth, lad," German Knecht "servant, bondman, vassal"), of unknown origin. For pronunciation, see kn-. The plural in Middle English sometimes was knighten. "

You are so full of shit