Literally said last night that if you don't buy health insurance, you're a parasite

Literally said last night that if you don't buy health insurance, you're a parasite.

>I thought he was conservative?

(((Levin)))

Time stamp from the podcast?

Mark 'Israel first' (((Levin)))

He's a neocon who serves his chosenite peoples

Levin is the scummiest right wing talk show host there is. It comes as no surprise that he's Jewish.
He constantly belittles his audience.
He always harps about serving in some obscure position in the Reagan administration, but he essentially views America as Israel's client state. Listen to his comments about Iran, etc.
He pretends to be the most substantive talk show host on air, but 95% of his show is just constantly regurgitated insults.
Levin is garbage. Disregard him.

He is right, the point is that if you don't pay your own way, then when you go to the emergency room and have no insurance, it will be the taxpayers bailing you out. See: niggers in gang wars in chicago. No insurance, high mortality, they cost millions of dollars to save from their own nigger mentality.

Levin is being a bit "rhetorical" but his point is objectively valid.

Mark Le (((Kike)))

Savage is the superior talk radio Jew

I joined the "Crowder Mug Club" so i could get Steven Crowder's daily show, it comes with access to the rest of the CRTV lineup of Michelle Malkin and (((Mark Levin)))

Haven't listened to Levin once, I have seen him do interviews before and he really does seem to push an Israel first policy over the United States, disgusting.
Kinda sad my money to Crowder is also funding Levins shitshow, doubt I will subscribe for that reason alone come december.

If you pay for it then you are not a parasite I guess. What about paying for sex?

He's a JEW...

/Thread

With these shitty insurance plans if you don't have a family history of illness and are in good health I don't see why anyone under 35 would pay for insurance. Put that money in a savings account makes more sense.

Wilkow is pretty bad too (because he's a moron) but yeah Levin is insufferable.

This slimy, whiny, ivory tower tool wouldn't have a single clue what it's like for people that can't afford health insurance.

So why don't any of you cucks call into Mark's show and tell him why he's wrong.

Oh right, because you're an intellectual midget who can't engage in thoughtful debate and so he would shut your ass down within six seconds of your call even if you go through, which is unlikely because even the high-school dropout black truck-driver has a better sense of polite discourse than you.

He doesn't actually debate though, he just screams in his Jew rat voice.

He'd probably just scream down whoever doesn't immediately fellate him and praise his existence and call him the great one. It's not his business to engage in debate but to get more following and shill his bargain bin books.

Why don't you call in?
>Cause... uh.... he wouldn't listen anyway!
Well yeah if you're not going to be polite than of course he won't listen. Why does he have to turn over his nationally syndicated radio program with an audience of millions to you, a loser with no audience at all? He's not a charity case.

His audience likes it when he slams the phone down on idiots who are wasting his time, but whenever someone comes in with a good attitude, an honest disagreement, on-topic, and a willingness to learn than he usually educates them and gives them a pretty free-reign to discuss.

Hanity told me he was the great one though

He's correct.

>I have a shitty attitude about you.
>I'm going to waste your incredibly valuable time and annoy your massive audience.
>Why did you shut me down?!?!

Stop being such an entitled child.

He's a Zionist which = AGENT OF A FOREIGN GOVERNMENT = TREASON

He'll say whatever

gtfo Levin, we know it's you.

No Jews allowed.

>Mark doesn't screen his calls or have a delay button or censor all conversation on social media
Right...

The only losers are the ones wasting their time hearing him. Sounds like this massive audience thing is what really gets you going or maybe his imaginary massive something else. Imagine being a such loser like yourself turned on by such a massive ego. What a waste.

>Radio host screens his calls
WHAT?!?!?! Are you serious!?!?!? How dare he!?!?!?

>Radio host has delay button
Oh no!! OH NO!!! WE HAVE TO ALERT THE NEWS! SOMEONE CALL THE PRESIDENT! OH HEAVENS HAVE MERCY!!!

>Censors disgusting comments on his social media
WHEN WILL IT END!?!?!

kek

Why are you so jealous of his 10+ million man daily audience?

Privatized healthcare is a fucking disaster, it only benefits the well off.

There is nothing patriotic about it.

>implying grumpy aging white men are stingy with their time and attention

Why is this bukkake such a turn on for you?

Peanut Butter Jealous!

>I thought he was conservative?
1) Conservatives are a joke.
2) HE IS A FUCKING JEW

Fpbp
/thread

He wont debate. He's a coward. And commiting TREASON.

Now was all that hard work typing worth it?

I listen to all.of the major right wing talkers and they're all full of shit from time to time.
>Levin: Andrew Jackson killed the economy, not the the banks
>Rush: The left likes WikiLeaks, that means you shouldn't. (Bush years)
>Hannity: Greatest ally.
>Savage: What's he talking about again?
>Beck: We have to love thy neighbor and be good stewards.

Imagine how much someone has to degrade their dignity to crawl up to the altar of any these radio hosts to be in their act. Hear them out every once in a while sure, it's part of being open minded, but to submit yourself as a pawn I would rather just off myself.