New Ben Garrison

I saw this image and want to know I am not going insane.

Other urls found in this thread:

grrrgraphics.com/index.html
youtu.be/OJw3MmL-Omk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this what I think it is?

SHUT. IT. DOWN.

HE DIDN'T LABEL THE MAN

WHAT DOES HE REPRESENT?
MY FEEBLE MIND CANNOT UNDERSTAND THIS CARTOON.

lol, too much /pol

Its Macron, the "front runner" in the French elections.

You need to lurk more mate.

Is this the original?

>leaf getting baited

wew m8

Ben Garrison definitely ourguy. I'm surprised he hasn't had an (((accidental))) death yet.

He was joking because Ben Garrison always labels every single thing in his comic even when its obvious

Bloody Islamic footprints walking over Macron and he welcomes them. Great cartoon.

You have aspergers, I'm sorry.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN.

I just assume most people online are dumb. Call me crazy.

Maybe it was drawn subconsciously

Well... it's a leaf, you shouldn't be surprised.

Ben Garrison top kek

>didn't label cernovic

I think this is the first "clever" image Ben has made.

Normally it'd have 14 different labeled things all doing random shit. This makes a salient point with only two things labeled and a visual gag.

fucking pickle rick...fuck you asshole!

Who is this man and why are his comics everywhere on the internet ?

What do the prints on the ground shaped like feet represent?

Sadly true

i like pic related too

vote frog.

He labeled them 'Islamic Terror' and the footprints are going into France. I wonder what it means...

Not sure...

Do you know?

It's tomorrow Amerilard

What is it? I don't know the reference

>Gorilla in a MAGA hat

What did he mean by this?

This is what I mean. This is Ben Garrison standard.

What the fuck kinda point is it trying to make? That the boogeymen are real? Putin really is coming for her? And he includes Harambe in a MAGA hat and a Pepe and a dill pickle for no fucking reason. And Hillary is gay and sleeps with Huma.

This is Ben Garrison trying to make a joke and a point. Self contradictory with a million things in frame.

This is also pretty good. Has he actually improved in the last year or something? Did he finally figure out sticking a bunch of shit in the picture didn't help it?

I wonder why. He's a good enough artist for his caricatures to be recognizable

ENHANCE

Garrison is a fucking retard.
I think Sup Forums broke him.

Lebbit cross posting faggot

Hillary made a big deal of opening a pickle jar to prove her strength. The jar was pre-opened. The cartoon illustrated her delusion and paranoia that the 'far right' was out to get her.

grrrgraphics.com/index.html

go away reddit nigger

Mike Cernovich - Gorilla Mindset

hitlerdindu stormnigger cross posting faggot

Well, weren't they?

why didn't he label the door of the house and the sidewalk and the man. now we will never understand complex and deep political satire

Oh shit a faggot.

> The cartoon illustrated her delusion and paranoia

Except it actually shows her awake and those things being present.

Y'know you can make excuses for that cartoon if you want but I really doubt you honestly don't get the point and I'm pretty sure you don't even genuinely disagree. He's just been a shitty political cartoonist for years. Not because of subject matter or the points he's trying to make, but because he can't distill them into a simple point and an actual joke.

He's also been over-labeling everything to levels that are laughable.

I really applaud him if he's getting better though, most people at his age aren't able to change and improve.

You simply don't understand American political cartoons. Europeans prefer simple, wordless illustrations so they don't have to engage and actually think.

Garrison has to pump out nonsensical garbage cause his fan base at /the_donald pay him to.
He's just some hillbilly that never took interest in foreign politics until Sup Forums made him infamous and then reddit adopted him

(((The Phantom Menace)))

Or maybe Garrison has to label everything cause Americans are thick as shit

>You simply don't understand American political cartoons.

SET UP

> Europeans prefer simple, wordless illustrations

TWIST

> so they don't have to engage and actually think

THE PUNCHLINE

There I helped your fellow americans out.

WHERE IS SHE?! WHERE'S RACHEL?!

WHY SO SERIOUS?!

or maybe you're a faggot.

Zyklon Ben did it again

I got it. Cuz he's a gorilla

Isn't Milo a coalburner?

WHERE'S THE TRIGGER?

>Gay
>Jew
>Coalburner
The trifecta. Fuck him.

They're everywhere

Thanks, Sven.

Based Ben

BRAAAP IM PICKLE RICK
BIG REVEAL
BRRRRRRRRRRT
LOOKEY HERE MORTY
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAp

>average ben g*rrison cartoon

The darker part honestly looked like a Pepe reeing to me. But I can see (((it))) too.

What's his name Sup Forums?

But what does the heart mean? How can you leave that crucial symbol un-labeled? It could be anything.

>HE DIDN'T LABEL THE MAN
>WHAT DOES HE REPRESENT?
>MY FEEBLE MIND CANNOT UNDERSTAND THIS CARTOON.

I wonder why ben garsion never draws anything against the Saudis and the petrol dollar.

Ben "Pull a trigger, kill a nigger" Garrison

Kek, either Ben is more redpilled than I thought or he has unconsciously absorbed the awareness of (((them)))

>average cartoon by any cartoonist who isn't Ben Garrison

>cuckistan

oh fuck sweden btfo

Ben "The One Man Klan" Garrison

Fuck off newscum

Terrible, Sven.

Look, all I am saying, a label wouldnt go amiss. Ben is a great cartoonists, but he needs to put more labels, not all of us are STRATFOR you know?

Interesting the people on the left of that image get called 'white supremacists'.

I remember some Young Turks faggot was talking about glad he was when Trump started to side more with Kushner over "raceist, white nationalist" Steve Bannon.

Totally delusional.

>the original is the edited version is the original
asdfghjkl;

He labels so people looking at his comics months or years after can understand them.

it makes sense when you look at it like that. They are for normies after the event has passed.

:(

who are Cohn and Powell?

>that pic
>among the greatest achievements
Lmao

Lets do a rorschach test

What do you see?

The labels are important for posterity though. And there are classic American political cartoonists that used to use a lot of labels as well, it makes it easier for the future to know wtf was going on

you

Its a saying. "The gorilla in the room."

2 portugese men

>Lets do a rorschach test

I read "rothschild test". Was that the real test?

>only 2 labels.
Ben must be censored or something.

>in a few hundred years people will have to sift through our memes to figure out wtf was happening during these years

(((they))) removed the shadow, door and tie labels

harambes spirit helped lead trump to victory

youtu.be/OJw3MmL-Omk

harambe died for our sins and his death was the point of divergence from the reality we once knew to the one we inhabit now

Is ben garrison a 14 year old redditor?

BEN GARRISON YOURE FUCKING INSANE

>in a few hundred years people will have to sift through scraps of bleached white plastic and concrete stained with heavy metal compounds to find crickets to eat

fixed that for you