Is must be nice to be a white child in America

youtube.com/watch?v=K9xZloHtgL4

>White girl at Toys R' Us.
>Her parents taking her on a shopping spree.
>Letting her pick out whatever she wants.
>Shopping cart overflowing by end of video.
>She mentions how it's "not even Christmas".
>Filmed as if she was the star of her own show.
>Video put on YouTube for the whole world to see(admire) her.
>And of course, she has her own YouTube Channel called "Princess Ella's World".
>Not only implying that she's royalty, but also that the "world" belongs to her.
>Meanwhile...
>Most young black boys are lucky if they even get a single Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle action figure for Christmas.

It must be nice to be a white child in America.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ls_8jHqTCo8
youtube.com/watch?v=-VNMEvlYN_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/Ls_8jHqTCo8

Eh, give it about ten years, those black boys will be using their BBC to play Nigga Turtles with her butthole.

can we as a species stop using single instances to judge entire sects of people? this shit is lazy.

She looks ready now.

SPBP

Bbbbbbut muh DRUMPF is an ebil shitlord

It's horrible to be born into any ethnicity or nationality. Great, she got some toys and attention. She'll also probably end up suffering from one of the countless fucked up diseases that afflict people, if not sooner through a lifelong chronic illness then later with cancer, heart problems, alzheimers, etc.

This, isn't white people using isolated incidents to justify racism the reason blacks hate us now anyway?
Please black people don't turn into the racists you hate so much, don't let the actions of individuals define your opinion of an entire race.

That was some hard truth over there.

Jesus. Savage.

>niggers are jealous of a two-parent household

kys cucks

I can't take this anymore

This is the average black boy's childhood in America:

youtube.com/watch?v=-VNMEvlYN_w

White children don't have to deal with anything like this.

fuck off you broke ass ghetto living nappy ass nigger. you are so broke you are using the library to get on a computer because you cant fucking afford one. fuckin nigger.

Considering both of her parents are together, I highly doubt she will grow up to fuck a nigger.

>How to raise a monster 101

Holy kek well done, Burgerstani.

>literally racism
judging an entire race of people based on the color of their skin is racist

and from what i've read saying racist things leaves you open game for violent physical attacks without repercussion

Fuck off nigger whites are poor too.

you stupid fucking liberal. niggers already hate white folks. are you that fucking dumb? learn to accept the fact niggers hate you. and we hate them. period.

Isnt Pikachu more than 20 years old by now? How is it still a thing?

Maybe if black people stopped spending all their money on "grills" and "rims" and overpriced shitty sneakers, they'd be able to afford more than just a cheap action figure from the dollar store for their kids on christmas.

Be honest Sup Forums, would you like to be an innocent little rich white girl that plays with dollies and has tea parties with friends and stuffed animals all day or whatever?

well their parents worked hard for that, I see nothing wrong, they spend their money and keep the economy circulating

>how are legos still a thing?
>how is barbie still a thing?

Pokemon Go

White people poverty is not the same as black people poverty.

White poverty = A house in low-crime area, not living paycheck to paycheck, some savings in the bank, but have to drive shitty car.

Black poverty = Shitty apartment in high-crime area, living paycheck to paycheck, no savings in the bank, and no car.

I was a little poor white girl who played with dolls and had tea parties once.

This is only child syndrome. White families get together, then take birth control and have only 1 white baby (which is below the replacement rate). They have nothing but extra income because of only 1 white baby so they spend all their money spoiling their only child.

Tax breaks should only start for married couples at 3 or more babies.

Nah fuck you cunt lots of white people live in bad areas. Poor negroes now have more privelege than poor whites. If you're white and poor you're blamed for it and called a failure coz 'lol how can you be white and poor' if you're a nig you get all the handouts and diversity quotas you need.

>I was a little poor white girl who played with dolls and had tea parties once
Did your dad used to give you a bath and touch your girl parts back then but you didn't really care or still don't care because it was your special fun time with him but deep down inside you feel awful whenever you see another guy so you lezz out a few times in university and cut off some hobo's balls to get some sort of revenge during a sleepwalking incident where you dreamed about your dad touching your junk and kissing you?

maybe those black parents should have worked harder to provide more for their niglet children.

I wonder why. Could it be because
>They have no fathers or male role models other than what Hollywood and rappers supply
Fuck off shill

associating dopamine releases with product consumption is the one brilliantly evil social planning that I cannot stop being amazed with, people at some point just can't stop

No, but you seem to have issues. He went to prison for selling drugs and attacking some people.

That's nice Milo.

Have you ever noticed that most of the time when minorities are bitching about "whyt pee po be like dis", they are pretty much exclusively talking about Samantha Bee tier afluent liberals?

>black people feel like not having enough teenage mutant ninja turtles toys is racism

at what point are niggers going to understand how good they got it?

You can see her milf mom at 0:13 in the reflection.

>It must be nice to not have dindu welfare queens as their only parent
ftfy

Dark as fuck/10

Learn the Truth

This is rare as fuck
Also being white under the age of 30 in the US is a terrible thing
Literally everyone is trying to exploit you to go against your own race, use you as a human flesh light, help them further their agenda, get them into things they want by using you, etc.
Oh, and literally every non-white person either wants to kill you except for japs and half of asia

Maybe niggers should stop turning all their neighbourhoods into crime and poverty infested shitholes

>implying this is the better alternative to the OP
why is this thread?

I read that in his voice

It's not their choice to be born black or to be born to disparaged and disrespectful parents.