True red pill: European Union isn't bad and Brexit was a mistake

This thread obviously concerns more Europeans. Especially because it would serve our interests before everyone else.

Europe has the oldest, richest history. Europe created the best thinkers, artists, philosophers, civilisations in history.

Europe has always been composed of various identities and local cultures but with a common Christian and White identity.
The world wars were a disaster for us, Europeans.

Now there is this European Union, which sadly push for more shitskins immigration.
But apart from that, this is not a bad idea neither something we should abandon.
I think Europe needs to unite more and countries should enforce their links to remain strong against all the foreign threats.

Look now, Brexit happened. Are British more sovereign of their own borders? No, not really. It doesn't solve the problem.

Europe needs to transform the EU into a strong alliance which could make this noble continent an impenetrable fortress.

I think we shouldn't push for anti-European agendas.
Le Pen, Brexiters… get it wrong.

Europa Alba!

This EU is beyond repair tho.

>European Union isn't bad

The concept isn't, but the current political entity is a complete farce. Better to tear it all down and build a new one.

> to remain strong against all the foreign threats.
the EU is its own greatest threat

We need to take control of it and use it for our own profit.

There are too much anti-Europe feelings in the "populists" camps now. This isn't going to help us.

United, Europeans are stronger.

>use it for our own profit

You don't understand, the entire structure of the EU is utterly beyond repair. It was doomed from the start.

Europe is in a pretty shitty situation right now. Even though I think refugees should be helped we cannot take this many people in to our countries, especially if some refuse to accept quotes on refugees. Europe still isnt ready for an actual union, but it would gain us a lot of power and probably make us the #1 supercountry in the world. We could finally kick the ass of Russians, 'Muricans and Chinese. It will take time, but we NEED Europe, if not as a single country we should aim for a confederation as united as possible.

Remember guys, DIVIDE ET IMPERA, we should stay United as a Strong and Powerfull European Union.

Europe can only be united under a Charlemagne, and I don't see any of those in Berlaymont, do you?

The whole project was pretty much started as a method of implementing some form of Kalergi plan. It could never have worked, we either start a new one, or don't have one at all.

You cocksucker British scum are too blind by your nationalism to see what stupid mistake have you done, go back fucking your horrible females and sucking Farage's cock reatards.

Eh it was good before America crashed the economy and the Euro went to shit and mudskins were imported en masse. EU circa 2000 was pretty good. Now it's shit.

Are you retarded? I want a united Europe, but the EU is not the way to do it. The EU exists solely to serve the interests of greedy politicians and international corporations, not the European people.

Mussolini would spit upon the European Union.

>we are getting rapidly replaced by nogs and arabs
>but apart from open genocide its breddy gud
Kys moron

>You don't understand, the entire structure of the EU is utterly beyond repair.

This is how it was designed. A logical, working system cant' be gamed. There is profit in chaos.

The people that control the EU aren't accountable to the people through elections or any other means. They are anointed and untouchable in a way that any Monarch would envy.

I am not defeatist, it's possible to reform the EU from the inside but I'm not holding my breath. Germany holds too much power in the EU stemming from its economic strength. It's not a balanced system. In any case a true improvement in our lives will come from influencing national governments and limiting callous centralization.

DELET

If the EU was democratic instead of a buraucratic mess i would be in favor of it. Unfortunately it's infiltrated by lobbyist, international finance.

You've been exposed to too much election propaganda. You're actually pretty aware that the Euro and foreign vagrants are not good for you. Take your mind off of politics. Go watch a movie or something.

The European Union in the current state is not going in the right direction. I think that before creating a true European alliance of nations, is necessary to restore control the laws , the coin and the borders of each state. Brexit might seem like a mistake but is going to benefit the UK in the long run.

all you wanna-be commies can thank us later for financial austerity

EU didn't have to be terrible, but it is. Until it becomes not terrible, people should oppose it.

>all you wanna-be commies can thank us later for financial austerity

Meanwhile Brussels claims that ALL EU assets belong to them, and not the individual member states.

The individual WU countries do not even own their own property anymore according to Brussels. In effect, there are no more individual countries in the EU.

Germany of course, takes credit for this. It's the 5th Reich via economics and bureaucracy instead of militarism. Heil Merkel.

Fuck you. If any foreigners try to govern my country i will kill them.

>If any foreigners try to govern my country i will kill them.

If that were true, you'd still be in Somalia.

EU has many problems and is not "good" at least for now
Brexit was a big mistake
This is the only reality so swallow it

The EU tries to reduce the diverse, national cultures of Europe to its lowest common denominator. European national culture should be celebrated, not turned into something generic designed by bureaucrats with a side of muslim refugees.

The problem with the EU is you guys don't have any choice the EU members do as they wish with out your support the best solution will be creation of confederation with strong nationalistic European ideas

Is this multiculturalism you are advocating here?
Culture protection is idiotic when 2 meet only the best aspects of each should survive and it is for the best
Who cares if your grandpa didn't poo in the loo
We have loo so fuck your culture

?

nah, If I were to travel to india I'd totally poo in to loo too. It's called respect.

...of course, I don't do that, and stay the fuck where I am. LIKE ANYONE ELSE SHOULD DO TOO. STAY PUT. DONT MOVE.

>that hungarian exclave in romania

triggered my autism

>Look now, Brexit happened. Are British more sovereign of their own borders? No, not really. It doesn't solve the problem.
Maybe because the brits hasn't left yet.

We need to create a powerful and unstoppable Afro-Eurabian caliphate. Only this way we can preserve our cultures and identities.
HEIL EU!

What if you were born in a shit country?

Respecting local customs mean you have to use the designated street.

Make it better, if it doesn't suit you fancy little snowflake.

Yeah, that came out wrong. My bad.

We need a union of nation states and not a federalized union with centralised power susceptible to corporate lobbying and a breakdown of democracy at the state level. Why should someone in an ex-commy shit hole such as Romania have any say what so ever with how my taxes are spent?

A key example has been Angela Merkel who made an executive decision to allow over 1 million rapeguees into Europe. Why? I thought we were supposed "work together"...this a single yet good example of how the EU doesn't work.

Union of European nations yes. The EU no. There are separate identities in the white race, and the people of each respective nation have lived there for thousands of years. This is how it should remain, largely anyway.

SAGE and hide slide thread

Exactly, we voted for Brexit, it is yet to be delivered.

But with Theresa May you can be assured that the freedom of movement will stop thank fuck.

*enclave

Non Europeans want the EU destroyed.

Can't fix it. Destroy it and present a good alternative. In that order.

Now thats retarded

>Look now, Brexit happened. Are British more sovereign of their own borders? No, not really.
We haven't actually left yet so I don't get your point. We have two years of negotiations post-article 50 activation first.

>EU brings all the white nations together
>it's literally white globalism
>we are the globalists now
>long live white beauty

this

>Destroy it and present a good alternative
a lot can happen in between those two

I'm all for globalism. All falling under one banner is the only way we can progress as a species.

Why aren't more people getting this? Instead of claiming just one country you can claim the whole world. Nationalism is inherently cucked.

globalism doesn't fucking work since arab world and niggers aer basically retarded. why should they have a say in anything or get a part of what we produce? Why shouls a billion chinks and a billion poo in loos get to vote on things that concern me?

IMO we will probably have a some kind of European cooperation organ in the future even though the EU will collapse. What we need is a mostly economic frame work that is not a threat for sovereignity like this current central government filled with arrogant elitists.

thats a very materialist mindset, what you have to sacrifice to be able to claim more shit more easily is worth more to a lot of people