The Northwest Front is a political organization of Aryan men and women who recognize that an independent and sovereign...

>The Northwest Front is a political organization of Aryan men and women who recognize that an independent and sovereign White nation in the Pacific Northwest is the only possibility for the survival of the White race on this continent.

DEAR WHITE AMERICAN

Does it seem as if society just isn’t working anymore?
Most people agree that schools have quit providing students a good education. Why are standards being lowered and lowered again? People are victimized in their own homes by violent criminals. Why aren’t the criminals locked up? And who trusts our politicians, our media, or leadership of the companies we work for? Why are our jobs being outsourced to foreign countries? Why are our politicians such fools and traitors who sell us out at the drop of a hat?

Maybe you’ve been thinking that there has to be a better way. Maybe you, like us, want to be part of the answer to society’s problems. You can be.

northwestfront.org/about/dear-white-american/
northwestfront.org/about/principles-of-migration/

northwestfront.org/about/northwest-front-program/
northwestfront.org/about/faq/

Other urls found in this thread:

truecascadia.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Found you. Keep spreading the word.

how is northwest front different from true cascadia?

One is chalk full of FBI informants and the other is soon to share the same fate.

Cascadia is for everyone. It isn't explicity White Nationalist, also the region is much smaller.

you realize of course that the area you propose to colonize is one of the biggest leftist strongholds in the entire country, right?

>Most people agree that schools have quit providing students a good education.

My community is very white and yet the schools offer a poor and very slow education. Too many parents, for whatever reason, don't teach their children ANY subject they consider to be academic. Sadly, this includes reading, one of the most time-consuming subjects for younger children.

Despite the efforts of several volunteers, our school has hired outside contractors to help teach reading. It's expensive, and not nearly as effective as the parents would be, if they would realize the importance and make the damned effort.

You can peg disruptive blacks for the crowd control situation in many schools. But white parents are slacking, and underestimate their children. If your kid can't read at age 5, you're part of the problem. And sadly, this is the norm.

eastern washington and northern idaho are thicc with white supremacists

Thats actually not true. In Portland/Seattle you have kooky leftists but otherwise, Washington/Oregon are pretty right wing, overwhelmingly white, and were founded as whites-only states.

This is probably true. I'm moving to Oregon in a month from AZ but I don't have contact with the NW Front people cause it looks like an FBI cutout to me.

Intentional migration is the most successful for of political activism and it always has been.

>sandwiched between chink colonists and aztlan/multicultural shitholes.

Good job guys.

are you the White IRA?

Is this the ultimate larp?

no, it's a HONEYPOT

maybe

why are they firing rifles like niggers would?

how would one get a visa to US? any good IT companies in the area?

askng for a friend

Pacific NW is full of tech companies. Microsoft and amazon are both there

Everything West of the Cascades is fucking shit hole full of niggers and dirty immigrants, I fucking hate this place.

I'm from eastern Oregon, and I disagree. I think you have no perspective on the matter. I'm currently living in NJ and this a the real expensive immigrant and nigger filled shithole.

I've heard seattle is pretty pozzed

FBI rounded up all the white nationalists in the mid 1990's.

Both Portland and Seattle are. Any medium to large city in the US is. I suspect every city is, I think liberalism is a symptom of perceived overcrowding and city living. You have to deal with lefties if you want to make money.

I went to Seattle once and I saw these obese creatures (couldn't tell their gender) wearing my little pony shirts with black children.

It is Weimar tier pozzed.

hmm, not good. are there any smaller towns nearby that are ok?

oy vey

>black people want to preserve their race
awww so cute :)
>white people want to preserve their race
THATS FUCKIN RACIST WTF

why would they do that

He said True Cascadia, not Cascadia.

truecascadia.com/

Georgia comrade here looking to make a scouting trip this year. The Northwest Front is the only feasible option. If not them, then mass White migration with the correct ideology in some form. Something like it will happen at some point in the distant future. Having the backing of Russia would really move things along when that happens.

I was considering buying some land in the Cascadia area for living as self-sufficiently as possible, to separate myself from globalist and Jewish systems as much as possible, and to escape multiculti bullshit. How is the area/what area is most recommended for that life? Was thinking about Eastern Washington or Oregon. Ideally a place with trees and hills. I'm from the Midwest and get seriously bored of flat plains.

Only place that's happening is central Oregon. Nice place, no niggers (from what I've seen).

please keep montana out of this faggotry.

I really enjoyed HAC's books, but HAC himself comes across as a bit of an asshole

here take this

also chekkked

>seattle
>white

are there any new ones?

Redmond here, can confirm
Seattle is one of the whitest major cities in america