Is it time to cause problems for Heineken since they're obviously promoting blacked Jew agenda

Is it time to cause problems for Heineken since they're obviously promoting blacked Jew agenda

youtu.be/8wYXw4K0A3g

Other urls found in this thread:

globetoday.com/this-controversial-beer-ad-is-going-viral-and-itll-leave-you-questioning-everything/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well I can't boycott them because I already don't drink Heineken.

I always got bad headaches from their beer.

Never drinking again. FUCK THEM

I know, I don't either but they have other brands

Don't drink lagunitas either

i guess heineken is the new pepsi

I only drink Weihenstephaner

thanks german bros

We need to assassinate brands the same way cuck liberals do

$6 for a 6 pack at Aldi

Based

This is literally just promoting talking to people with different viewpoints than you. Go back to tumblr.

That shit is amazing.

Patrician choice user.

Fuck Heineken is the best beer too

Oh look, another ad that claims to be dispassionate and judgement free, just bringing together people of different ideals to just promote free love, man.

They always make the conservatives seem angry and like they have the loudest opinions. really getting tired of this shit.

>Another thread with that image
>that image isnt even in that commercial
Fuck off, dont post pictures from your cuck folder

You aren't really paying attention are you

Start talking about that more.

Let's turn "Heineken is actually kinda shitty" into a meme
>implying it isn't already a meme

This. They try to pretend that they're rational and if we could just listen everything would be ok

if they're trying to brainwash us with cultural marxism? yeah, we actually do. capitalism means i can choose what to spend my money on, faggot. lrn2freedom

I watched the whole thing. What was your issue with it?

You're right but
globetoday.com/this-controversial-beer-ad-is-going-viral-and-itll-leave-you-questioning-everything/

To be honest, all i'm seeing in this video is a call on people to talk about differences.

I think this is very important. Is it a bad thing to go outside our echo chambers every now and then?

The message.

Heineken is terrible overpriced beer for Chinese people

But it tastes so goood.... ;_;

>drinking the fermented Jew

We've lived outside ours for 8 years. Forced to pretend to like shit we don't. Yeah it's time for that to be over

Honestly, I bash it all the time. That and Miller High Life, which also gives me bad headaches.

Miller Lite doesn't, but it's still shitty beer.

What do you think the message was?

Why does that article use that pic of a nigger and an angel when they aren't even in the ad?

(((Heineken)))

more like another thread with the exact same OP candy-ass post

You spent the past 8 years complaining to like-minded people online.

Why are you so angry at this? Is the idea that it's okay to have disagreements, but still being able to share a beer with other people too confronting?

Because the message they're sending.

seems you need a new dosis of red pill.

this is propaganda. ALWAYS black dood and white chick. It's in TV series, movies, commercials. Everywhere. Sneaky and subtly training the population "it's all good, just try it sometimes"

You know how they say violent movies desensitizes people to violence? This is the same. Cultural Marxism 101.

>spain

not surprising, stay with the sangria Pablo.

There's no black dude in the video.

>Making heineken-drinking lefties see those with evil right wing views as human is a bad thing
Fucking hell mate
I have a feeling this thread is thinly disguised heineken marketing given the OP's complete non-responses

Relax, have a beer, meet us half way why you listen to our bullshit and some nigger cucks you.

If 9/11 happened today these people would demand we be understanding of what did to force muslims to resort to terror. Or why blacks are forced to chimp out. The narrative gets tired.

I want to hear politicians say shit the fuck up. Blacks are in that position because they are lazy fucking niggers.

With all respect, but if you get angry at every depiction of a black person in the media, you have a serious problem.

Normal seeming niggers are overrepresented in the media.

I'm just sick of the pandering to 'minorities'

Then what do you drink Wang?

Rap culture is overrepresented.

Having normal black role models can only be a good thing.

You're taking so much out of this that isn't there. Why don't you see it as encouraging the same thing to the people who were talking to the antifeminist or the climate change denier then?

Who drinks that shit anyways

I drink Miller lite as any proper white trash would.

Thanks for letting me know m8.
They can fuck right off with their diversity niggerwater then.

Exactly I don't need to meet them halfway. I know the truth

Jesus Christ you guys really are so inept at everything that you can't even interpret messages right.

This is the exact kind of thing we want, to actually engage in discussion rather than shut down other points of view or moralize from a podium.

This is the best *political* style commercial that has come out in a long time, because it doesn't preach an ideology, just that we can discuss as rational individuals if we distance ourselves from the partisan garbage that has been taking over the narrative these past few years.

That is the strength of the West, that good ideas come to the fore by virtue of discussion and argumentation. That kind of discussion cannot take place in a closed mind or from a pulpit from which you moralize from.

I can see you're a man a culture
Nothing rustles me more than knowing the oldest brewery in the world is going to close down when Germany becomes a caliphate

You ever think that maybe the markets for products are dwindling and the last hail mary left to gather revenue from is to market to poor black people but it would be odd to see a bunch of blacks enjoying something so they have to include white people in some capacity?
It's like they are all trying to fight for that 1% left of the market.

If it worked then fine but it doesn't.. we need to put them all on a bus back to Africa and the middle east

Butthurt? How about you guys jump off tall buildings to protest beer companies that hurt your feelings?

It's a Dutch brand.

This "every Central/Eastern European sounding name is automatically Jewish" meme needs to retire.

Why the fuck does a beer company need to make political statements?

Getting real tired of this shit.

Ok nigger lover

>black x ginger
Neat. That's somewhat rare. Usually they go for blonde girls.

Meanwhile I have yet to see black girl and ginger guy save for in Archie. (Well.. that plus a black ex who ended up with a ginger guy.)

Very, very Jewish.

Isn't it ironic, don't ya think?

Try Pilsen instead.

Exactly. Commercials with tits are fine. Why pick a side? What good does that do

Who said anything about being butthurt. This is just more evidence of jewish subversion of our culture. All this does is provide further proof on their global agenda. Either you can't see what's going on in front of your face or you don't care. In either case I feel sorry for you because you'll never have true agency or awareness do to apathy and your lack of critical thought on the various results if their agenda is completed.

>Archie Comics

Honestly, I'm kind of amazed their still in print considering it was 1950s Slice of Life fiction and is probably the only thing left from pop culture that didn't get trashed by Hippies and the New Left.

It's a moving commercial
nothing SJW about it

Heineken is piss tier beer anyway

It´s more an anti-far left add than something which promotes anykind of racemixing or evil jewish agenda.
And i don´t even like beer.
You´re as sensitive as those Tumblr fags.

Well I will finish what I have then I will switch to something else. I only switched when I had the horrible realization that Arkansas doesn't sell yeungling.

they're beer taste like shit

>"promoting"
It doesn't matter if it's promoted or not, it will happen naturally, because niggers are stronger and more manly than efeminated white men. Women will fuck any alpha male, regarding social status or anything else, they are that way.

The ability to have an open forum in which the stronger of two ideas wins out is the culture and foundation of the West you degenerate.

Black men make up 6% of the US population. These jewish tricks really activates the almonds.

Because faggots like you keep posting the idea that niggers are people too. Lions are alpha as fuck but women aren't out getting mounted by them

Dutchbro here to drop the Heineken pill. Here in the Netherlands (the country of origin) Heineken is commonly referred to as pisswater(its only really drunk at festivals and the like, where it's watered down also). It's kind of an inside joke that we export our shitty leftover beer to America as premium beer, because by American standards it IS premium beer. For real beer, try Hertog-Jan.

It's shit beer out and out. Microbrews in Canada and the US of A are the way to go.

So we're all wrong then? With all of the codling niggers and muslims, 9000 genders, degenerate becoming normal... No, you're wrong. We destroying society

Fuck. Schultenbräu and Hertog Jan it is then

>go to work party at a restaurant last night
>I'm the new guy, so I just chat up the people sitting next to me
>18yr old girl, skinny, small frame starts flirting with me
>openly starts telling me she sells drugs like meth, oxy, cocain, heroin, etc etc
>doesn't look the part at all, no tattoos, no piercings; just a plain blonde haired white girl
>go outside to smoke, she follows
>start asking questions
>tells me it all started 9 months ago with her KEKOLD boyfriend
>one of the guy she fucked infront of her boyfriend gave her meth
>in a series of events, she ended up moving in with 2 drug dealer guys her age

i dont know how, but the jews have to be behind this right?

also, should I make her my ona-hole?

Americans are all drinking micro brews these days

White men would rape too, but that's only legal for brown people.

Get the fuck out normie nigger
how the fuck did you even come here

If they wanted us to come to the table, why would they have put a nigger with a white chick in the first place, knowing it would piss us off?

Yeah, I just wish they'ed stop trying to hard with the exotic shit, and having fucking hipsters swarm them all the time.

>Show stock photo of black guy white girl
>Associated with a Heineken commercial promoting talking to people with different viewpoints over a beer
>Sup Forums spergs flock to thread like white on rice b/c of stock photo
>????
>Profit

Every Fucking Time!!!

Microbrews are hipster shit, go get tits from xenoestrogenic IPA.

Video was shit...but hot damn I love op's pic. I've got a nasty case of ginger fever. Would rape. PS Fuck Heineken

The reason any of the leftists elements have gained any influence in the west has been because they have been unchallenged by intelligent individuals.

That's why there's so much backlash lately and attempt to stifle conversation, because both sides that hold garbage views know they'll be raped in a discussion.

Intelligent people in the middle who form their opinions and views on logic and reason are just caught up in it like: "can you fucks just stop being retarded for like 10 minutes and let the adults figure things out".

You literally didn't even watch the video. It's just some Sup Forumsster who used a thumbnail. Ur a fukin' joke m8, there isn't even a black man in the video lmao.

They don't always have to be, but yeah there's a lot of it that's hipster infested with their, "Kumquat, mint and clove IPA" faggotry.

came here to say this lmao

Honestly Heineken is known amongst Dutch people and Europeans as probably the shittiest beer there is, tastes like piss and gives you massive headaches after two bottles. We hate it and are embarrassed that it's so well known. We Dutch ppl drink either Hertog Jan beer or any Belgian beer.

I would rather drink my own piss or the water from the Amsterdam canals than drinking heineken. Hertog Jan or Grolsch is the best beer.

Microbreweries are probably all owned by Budweiser by now. Yuengling is the best go-to American beer

If you live in the US and drink anything other than the 9999 independent microbrews that are available in nearly every state you're a cuck.

In fact there are good beers to be had that are independent and in every state. And they aren't just making IPAs so that's not an excuse. If you want easy drinking all day beer get their pilsner. I bet they make one.

t. Shlomo

I will never understand people who drink alcohol that doesn't make them drunk unless they drink an entire box. And don't get me started with those 0,0% faga.

you people are disgusting

I live in the area, so I'm spoiled because it's always been around for me.
Calm your tits, just because I drank it at a few houseparties in college doesn't mean I guzzle the shit on a regular basis. I don't touch the shit or Annahauser-Busch macro shit.

same thing heineken are trying to do, addict the youth to the liquid jew with some edgy acting

According to a report last year from the Office for National Statistics, Britain's young people are turning away from alcohol in droves. The proportion of 16-24-year-olds who do not drink increased by more than 40 per cent between 2005 and 2013. Today, one in five is teetotal.

Yeah gingers are hot as fuck

This happens throughout history with every great nation. People forget how they got there and become complacent and think they're more than they are. But what we're seeing is worse than ever. Men who become women who are lesbians that identify as men? Wtf is going on anymore