I got a girl pregnant and I don't know what to do

I got a girl pregnant and I don't know what to do

i'm jobless and have no money but I got this girl pregnant a few months back and now she's coming after me. what can I do? do I legally have to be in the kids life? or can I just not be involved? will the law come after me? I know this is something a nigger would do but I can't be bothered to raise a kid right now

i'm 33 if that matters

Wow what a failure, holy shit.

Kys

I mean, do I legally have to give her money? I don't want to be on the hook for this mistake for 18 years

You can ignore all parental responsibility. This will result in you losing any custody of course, but you don't want that. They mother will likely take you to court for full custody at some point, as well as support. You'll likely have to pay support. You could just never work again and never pay anything but that's unlikely.

First of all, demand a paternity test.

Then you have 2 choices.
1. Sack up, get a job and start paying voluntarily to look after your kid.
2. Wait until the government puts a garnishee order on you, in which case if you ever work again (above the table) you will have child support deducted off your check. For the next 18 years.

Maybe its time to get a job

Fuck off retard.

OP you're going to jail if you don't pay it.

I can't, I have a medical condition

Just end yourself, that kid doesn't deserve to have such a piece of shit as you for a father.

Is that the Weber Grill restaurant in Chicago?

first off, don't assume you are the father. Seek a paternity test.

If you are, get a lawyer and try to get equal custody. If you both have equal custody of the child you generally won't have to pay child support.

People in your position always say "oh i can't afford an attorney right now." Those people get fucked in the ass for the next 20 years

what does your father and the girls father do for work ?

your goin to have to give up your ego and ask for help from them to get a job and "do what you gotta do"
your also now goin to have to give up your life, but, now you have a purpose and i hope that motivates you.

Sort your shit out m8. Seriously you're in your 30's now. Get a fucking job man up and look forward to being a father and positive role model for your child. Or kys.

Why don't you try taking care of the child you retarded faggot?

Yep

ok, youre a troll. proper authorities are being notified

this is also great /adv/ posting too OP

Absolutely fucking degenerate

Either take responsibility or KYS

>do I legally have to give her money?
Yes

On the plus side, now you know how babby is formed :^)

Fun times over faggot. You have to get your act together and provide for your family now. Marry the girl, raise the kid. Work hard yada yada yada

If you don't pay her you will spend the rest of your life in jail for months at a time. If it is your kid you are now it's slave. Have fun paying for tyrones nikes until 2036.

Convince her you'll make a great house husband and take care of the kid. Win win, no?

get a shitty part time min wage job. you'll have to pay like 20-25% of your 8 bucks an hour. then after you get your child support locked in, you can start working for more money but not let anybody know.

right now i pay a fortune in child support to my ex, despite the marriage ending to her being a useless cheating shithead of a woman. i make considerably more now than when we split and only have 1 more year of CS to go. If she found out that i was making more she could take me to court and get almost 700 more a month. Everytime we talk I always make sure she hears "I can barely take care of my bills as it is".

Youre 33 years old and you dont have a fucking job?

Kill yourself. Not even joking. Right now, go do it.

Just raise the kid. Get a job and be yourself. The kid will like you.

You fucking massive retard, raising your kid at least gives your life some kind of purpose. You exist to pass on your genes. man the fuck up

You're fucked OP. Better get those dick sucking lips ready

Run. Run as far away as possible. Gtfo OP.

GTFO faggot.

Let career mommy go to work.

Be a house husband.

The choice is yours. Keep living the same life, but more miserable with this always following you or manning up and getting your shit together and starting a family.

Jesus Christ man, you're hopeless. 33? Jobless? Jesus Christ

Join the army, sorry bud. Gotta do what it takes to take care of your kid, dont be a nigger

move to mexico illegally and start a new life

Rob a bank. Flee the country. I suggest Ireland.

Learn the Truth

You really need to kill yourself. You have a medical condition preventing you from working at age 30? You are a genetic non-select. Western medicine made the mistake of keeping you around this long. Correct the mistake. Whatever woman slept with you decided to let a crippled subhuman stick his penis in her. She sounds like an evolutionary whoopsie as well. Your fish-frog child will certainly be yet another leech on society. End this madness. Kill yourself you walking mistake. Pay denbts back to natural selection. Or at least go to Mexico.

Tell the dumb bitch to get a fucking abortion already. Neither of you can provide a decent standard of living for a child.

Kek

Give her money? No. It will be forcibly removed prior to taxes and the tab will run whether or not you are earning income. At a certain point, they will suspend your license. If you still aren't paying at a deeper threshold, you're probably looking at jail time.

Get a job and keep it or you'll be fucked real quick. Welcome to the next two plus decades of your life. Hope the sex was worth it bruh.

>I don't know what to do
>>/bant/
>>Sup Forums
>>/adv/

I don't want to and I don't need to. the pregnancy was a mistake. I'm hoping a court will realize this

Support your fucking child you absolute nigger.

Seriously, do that or end your life, either one would be of great help to society.

You realize nogs nig because they didn't have any male role models in their lives, right?

OP.. Anyone wanna discuss my problem in depth hit me up [email protected] I could really use the advice

Oh, shit, it was a mistake? Well damn, pregnancies are never a mistake, you're off the hook then!

Fuck off, loser.

Marry her, and try to live happily ever after.

You'll thank me 30 years from now.

Why would you fucking post your email here? What the fuck is wrong with you? You're even more of a loser than I thought.

Move to a state where they don't haul your ass to court
t. someone fucked out of child support

It's time to grow up and take on your responsibilities. You now have a reason to live. Don't blow it, faggot.

You have two choices:

-get courthouse married, get a job and work hard to create a family unit.

or

-kill yourself in the most violent and masochistic way possible

>can fuck and impregnate
>can't work

Cool story OP. but you really gotta flesh out your story before you start making these kind of threads.

The court doesnt give a shit about you. The only hope you have is requesting a paternity test and hoping the skank let some other guy plaster her womb just before you did.

Continue living in denial though an you're gonna find yourself in deep shit real quick. The only chance you have to get your life in order is before that kid arrives and the tab starts counting.

Raise the kid. It will be the best experience of your miserable life.

>the woman still wants his child
>the woman wants the children from a jobless 33 year old
>from a jobless 33yr old who doesn't want to be with the child or her

What did you expect, women not to be niggers?

What does age have to do with having a job? People get fired all the time.

You demand a test. If it's yours, then be a man and step up for the kid. Nobody likes a dead beat piece of shit. If not, you get to go back to being a 30 something year old loser jacking it to anime.

>the pregnancy was a mistake. I'm hoping a court will realize this

lmaoing at ur life right now, unironically

Kid is probably black, so enjoy paying for tyrones niggle

>I got a girl pregnant and I don't know what to do
>i'm 33 if that matters
Be relieved that after 33 years you finally managed to have sex

>33
>still acts like a 14-year old

OP, IM BEGGING YOU LISTEN VERY CAREFULLY!!!
SHE SPERM JACKED YOU!
Meet up with her, tell her that a kid would ruin her youth and that shes not ready and that youre not ready.
Then drive her to the abortion clinic yourself.
Kill the fetus
Take her to McDonalds and break up with her.

Either way, ask for a paternity test.
Become pump and dump MGTOW you homo!!!!!

>i'm jobless and have no money but I got this girl pregnant
Roasties were never known for good decision making.

If ur already jobless and have been for a while (Last tax season or 2 no income basically) i don't think theres much she can do. Whats 30% of nothing.

JUST

>You could just never work again and never pay anything but that's unlikely.
This

Or move to Hawaii. I hear they don't make you pay but you can never buy a home. Or something

Sorry the law is against you , I advice you to take the responsibility , it's going to cost you less than alimony.

you make a good point but there are many women in the USA who will pull the religion card and not get an abortion

plus she gets 18 years of guaranteed money so why do that?

you don't have to marry her

>can't be bothered to raise a kid right now
it's your fucking fault. your actions have consequences. you can't run away from this, you can't kill this kid because it's inconvenient, and you can't leave him to a doomed fate of being raised by a single mom

man up and take up the responsibility

Serious question OP, how does a guy with no money and no job get laid? Asking for a friend

also, how unattractive is this woman you knocked up?

> Fashie thinks he's better than PoC cus 'muh family values'
> Then you find out what family values actually mean and can't handle it
> Hilariously pathetic

are you black

Is this the white supremacists reign this board advocates for? I bet white people are equally retarded as niggers.
I guess It's now our time to shine.
Fuck off whites.
I claim this board as Indian board.

>I know this is something a nigger would do but I can't be bothered to raise a kid right now
>i'm 33 if that matters

wtf do you mean you can't be bothered? You literally have nothing else going on in your life.

Happened to me once, 17 years ago. I am still jobless at 37. The government subtracts 40 dollars a month from my neet bucks as child support. Never met the kid, and don't care to.

POO

But this board doesnt have any designated shitposting streets, Manjit

we need to purge people like you from our country

IN

>he thinks being unemployed means he doesn't owe child support
>in America where courts bend over backwards for women
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
No. You still owe the amount you'd have to pay if you were making minimum wage. You're fucked.
The only possible way to get out of it is if you give up all your parental rights (custody/visitation) and that's only if the mom'll agree to that which she probably won't because MUH GIBS. But even if she did, you might as well kill yourself because you'd essentially be a negro.
This.

t. Another unemployed user that let one slip past the goalie and is getting fucked up the ass by CS.

t. Muhammad
A fuckin leaf.

Surrender or prepare to get incinerated.

Get a fucking job and prevent another child from being raised by a single mother. Abandoning the child is what niggers and spics do.

Troll post. You should build a time machine though...that'll fix it.

Get a job you fucking loser and take care of your responsibility.

I don't need to work. i'm not a wageslave who wastes his life

1 paternity test
2 do not sign any documents agreeing that you are the father until you have a paternity test

Women are such slots currently, that there is a chance that the kid is not yours.

Also, act more responsibly in the future.

This is bait right?

Be a man.

Why the fuck would a girl sleep with you if you're 33 and jobless?

>I'm not a wageslave

Do you think abandoning your child is any fucking better you retarded nigger? I rather be a wagecuck who raises family then a degenerate who abandons a poor child only for it to be raised by a degenerate single mother. Fuck you NEET retards

Not him but being young and dating similarly young people helps. Once you're old enough, you're just stuck with bottom of the barrel types (Tumblr, single moms and housewives).

Man up and be a part of your sons life. Also ask for a paternity test. Depending on what state you're in it's legal to get this done with or without the consent of the mother.

If they are your child then man up and be a good father. Get a job (places are more happy to hire a young parent than a single guy) be responsible for yourself and your child.

If you like the girl give a relationship with her a shot as well. A child having a mother and father who love each other and raise the child in a family environment is always good for their future.

Time to stop being selfish and lazy and welcome to adulthood.

Kill yourselves and hope the added stress causes a miscarriage.

Must be a really young girl who has daddy issues.

This is a troll.

Huge dick

Because he's trolling. And setting up some poor sap for a raid.

>a fuckin leaf
is still never as bad as a:
>3rd world open air defecator

options:
1 kill the fetus, convince the slut that a bastard is no good life
2 disappear if you can
3 marry her and get divorced 2 years later and she takes you for child support and alimony. [you dont know family court, they will make you get a job to pay the alimony or you go to jail 2 get fucked by Bubba]
99% chance the kid isnt even yours.
Ignore all the white knight, manginas in Sup Forums.