Since when did this country become a coalition of master spies and election fixers...

Since when did this country become a coalition of master spies and election fixers? What were they doing before this election? Did they get Obama into the white house too?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wEpwXfyV188
youtube.com/watch?v=1X726NwOvas
youtu.be/JyOmJfQIdA4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also, why doesn't Putin speak out against the accusations of him meddling with all these elections? Wouldn't him denying it put pressure on fake news to fabricate/find evidence?

Stop bullying Russia.

Fix your country.

youtube.com/watch?v=wEpwXfyV188

I am trying to stop the bullying of Russia by asking these questions.

Bush connected to Russia?

They were doing it for a while, it's just that they have became relevant now.

There isn't any evidence though, so why now?

Why were the Russian accusations coming up exactly when it was becoming apparent that Hillary was going to lose?

Why is it Russia specifically? Who says the Chinese don't fix elections?

What if American colonisators was Russian agents?

What's Russia's goal if they are indeed fixing elections? The candidates they are apparently getting into office just want to help out their own countries.

We need to blame someone and why not blame Russia for the lulz?

They don't speak English in China, dumbo.

Jeez.

If that is the case, why not blame a meme country like China? If you compare American ideals with Russian ones they're quite similar.

It's much easier to bring a country to your side when it goes after it's own interest rather than a candidate with a pre-set mindset.

Seriously though, The reason why i could see false accusations is because of geopolitical reasons in order to ostricize them and make public opinion of them bad.

Have you not seen what is happening in France, Sweden? They want to capitalize this as much as possible for own personal benefit. Also if you check DDoS attacks or other things like that where they are launched from you'll see that most of em come from Russia or China. They have been attacking things that were irrelevant hence why noone paid attention.

it's just putin living up to his internet reputation. the memes are fucking true. he's the hero we need

stop denying it because of retarded pseudoscience nazi race theory based on make-believe fairie elf hyperborethulantis island and accept that russians are the real master race. it's the final and most difficult redpill

youtube.com/watch?v=1X726NwOvas

Why are Russians so fucking violent?
Watching how they treat faggots
and got really terrified.

Where have you been?

I have figured it out! Those sneaky slavs! Here is how they did it! They sent mail order brides to the states and made sure they all lived in the swing states! Then they waited! Some for over 20 years just so that once they got the chance to stop Hillary Clinton they could vote for Donald J Trump! Those Russians are some chess grand masters playing one heck of a long game. Check mate bitches!

>Russians
>White

We are just an easy boogeyman for cunts like Hillary to create, and to draw the attention away from herself and the corrupt Clinton foundation. Now all the pussy liberals wanna blame us for everything. We all want good for the US and Russia, we have a common enemy, good military, and Orthodox Christian values.

youtu.be/JyOmJfQIdA4 How we deal with illegal immigrants, Russian style. Sweden should take notes, France and Germany too.

I dream of a future where Russia and the USA can cooperate towards further human achievement. The Jews/NWO/Deep state/Whoever the fuck are literally holding humans as a race back just for some temporary power. It's a fucking travesty.

I don't know, maybe our faggots aren't cute enough.

It's almost like Russians have super powers and can fly around the world at light speed and infiltrate people's bodies and make them vote for Trump and type for me on Sup Forums.

Russians have always been crazy good at propoganda. They just couldn't compete with pax americana 1991-2011

This is unironically what they want people to believe

It's not only that, it's because the American political establishment has every reason to want to attack Russia, and Trump's suggestion that it may not be the best idea to prod a nuclear stockpile drives them up the wall

Would bleach

Russians are very good at teaching and understanding these things. Look up how they teach students about computers, they set up physical demonstrations in the classrooms where the students have to navigate around wires; it's making them intrinsically understanding what a hacking system is.

Propaganda? What are you talking about? There isn't any Russian propaganda that they're getting angry over, its allegations of Russia fixing elections. Propaganda would be owning all the media outlets (which the Jews do, THEY are the ones spreading propaganda)

Aт кyдa я Acтpaхaнcкoй

funny how they remained dormant for decades, only now surfacing to reveal their full power to the entire world by choosing to make Donald Trump the President. Truly a masterstroke by Putin.

You didn't hear about Macron banning RT from his press conferences?

Personally, I believe, and a lot of Russians believe that things between Putin and Trump are just fine, but... They have to make everything appear as if there are tensions, or (false tensions), otherwise the Libtards and Democrat snowflakes will all piss their pants and scream (impeach). Btw, here in Russia, we root for the conservatives to beat the shit out of the Antifa pussies. We hate them. If we could, we would come and help you all fuck em up, Russkie style. I hope Trey Gowdy, an Jason Chafettz lock up Cunton and Fire James Comey

RT is just Russia doing its own Voice of America several decades too late.

They must be the single most powerful nation of all time then.

Of course, this board is full of paid narrative supporting shills that see threads like this and hope they die quickly, so there won't be any real discussion. Sage?

Oy blyat you shouldn't ask question,bolvan's,elect Le Pen instead she'll save the white race.