Miss me yet?

miss me yet?

I hated him for being such a neo con puppet. He was charming in a goofy, redneck in a suit way though.

>fool me once Shame on you. Fool me twice and...uh...you won't fool me again.

>I hated him for being such a neo con puppet.
I'm guessing you hate Trump as well then

He's a really great guy.

PLS come back and nuke the Arab peninsula.

dude epic burn

All of this is a meme.

Both George W. Bush and Donald J. Trump are good presidents.

unlike obama bush actually had a love for this country and a personality.

He's from connecticut you gullible fuck

I miss early 2000's Conan

>George W. Bush
>good presidents.

Look I'm not American so my opinion is only based in the more International politics but didn't Bush completely fail in the Middle-East getting the US plans completely rekt by Iran and then make half of the American population go full liberal like in the hippies days with the Vietnam War?

ye very much

Bush was a dumb fuck with so many hands up his ass, you could never tell who was working him.

yes, he was a very nimble President

His main failing in the middle east was his inability to control Paul Bremer in Iraq, which led to the de-Baathification process and subsequently the rise of ISIS and other bad shit. Being prez, Bush is ultimately responsible, but it really was more Bremer's fault.

Domestically he was not a bad president. His tax cuts did have a positive effect, and his proposal for quote unquote privatizing social security was a smart plan that was misrepresented and obstructed by the Democrats for purely political reasons. Social Security is something we are going to have to deal with sooner or later, and the later we deal with it, the more painful it's going to be.

It's funny too, that people talk about how unpopular he was on the international stage and how he hurt the US image in the world. This attitude seems to ignore both Russia and China, who tended to view him pretty positively, certainly more so that Clinton or Obama.

And I don't think he made the libs go full retard-- they were just waiting for an excuse. Kind of like now how the American left is secretly overjoyed that Trump won so they can go to their fun little rallies every couple of weeks.

There's a lot to dislike about W for sure, but I think all-in-all he was a decent president in many ways

He was a fantastic governor desu, it's interesting to think what could have been if Cheney and the rest of (((them))) didn't get their hands on him.

>that bottom right pic

Another Jew puppet

I like him but Iraq was a giant fuckup, pretty much ruined good relations between anglos and continental Europe

trumptards btfo!11

He wasn't horrible. But that's just because 2000-mid 2007 were the last good times.

He's like that adorable old senile man on your street :)

read his biography

he's basically chad who became president , GOAT tier charisma, average intelligence

he genuinely wanted to help the poor and uneducated though, his methods were just impractical because niggs

It's funny because now liberals actually do miss bush

boom
spbp