Seal Killed in Somalia

His name was Kyle Milliken.
F.

S

Fuck the troops

S - to spit on another grave of Jewish puppet

F.

We revere him, so that he may lend us his Chad energy when the times are tough and the bitches won't fuck

why the fuck do we have navy seals in Somalia? We're fighting so many wars that I lost track of all the countries we're in.

>Somalia
False

We are not at war with Somalia so we don't have troops there.

Always remember, these are the White Men our government trades for Muslim invaders in our own countries. These are the White Men who we throw away in third world hellholes for Jewish kike bankers to continue their debt-based financial system that keeps you hopeless and controlled.

F.

Jealous faggots.

F

I think it had something to do with the pirates intercepting cargo ships.

I know we've been there for at least 6 years. Had a Ranger from high school kill a few niggers in Somalia.

Fuck off kike lover. Go die for Israel while Jamal fucks your gf back home.

BLACKED

F.

why did they go through all that effort to paste Kyle in font of a grey background. Is seal team 6 just some fake team they keep using? like

>The story of a former member of SEAL Team 6, who is now a transgender woman, will be broadcast on CNN

Some random Chad dies. Who cares

S

S

They get sent wherever there's a problem. I think the Navy recently removed the theatre designations for each SEAL team, and now they just go wherever. Before, one team would always deploy to SE Asia, one to Middle East, one to Europe, etc.

And thinking that Donald wants Brazil to go to Syria to help making some DZs.

That shit is way too hot for us. Our new IFVs didnt even rolled out of the assembly line yet.

>Going into Somalia

I thought that Black Hawk Down ordeal made them leave Somalia? Im confuzzled

there are tons of blacks in the military

This is part of the reason that I'd never want to go to war with a white country like Russia.

A war against a shitskin country is 1000x more profitable than stabbing fellow whites in the back for (((them))).

Sad, but a lot of white men die for absolutely nothing as a result.

Trump just sent a dozen of new troops there

who will give stacy mind-shattering orgasms now?

;_; ripped in peace

America has been at war almost constantly since the beginning. Most of our economy is funded through our military industrial complex. Of course we're in a lot of nations and countries, starting wars, funding wars and fighting the wars have been our thing since Vietnam.

here's his gear

>Samsung
Hahahahaha what a poor faggot

Holy shit what happened to his boot?

(((reasons)))) Oh look at what the Kardashians are wearing!

I love you burgers, but the simple fact is that you are fast becoming the "bad guy".

Just leave the savages to be savages. Nature will take of the rest.

I wonder how sending troops to somalia protects the burguers back at home

His fate has been sealed

I don't give a shit about that honkey piece of shit. I'd gladly piss on its grave.

I may not agree with what he fought for, but he fought and died for his country.

F

wtf are we doing in Somalia.

Anything with do will upset the balance of power and prevent an equilibrium from developing.

Hopefully he got to pound some Somaliland pussy before he died.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HIS HAND?
It is a shitty photoshop good job DoD

~~~PRESS S TO SHIT ON GRAVE~~~

Soldiers of Israel kike protectors when will they learn

It's part of being descended of the Central Asian warlord.

It's the whole reason William and Harry in Britain served in their militaries.

It's not that we wuz Kangz, it's that we wuz warriors and heroes and shiet.

But it's working to our disadvantage.

The women want to turn over what the white man has built to the third world while the white man goes off and dies.

The white man owes almost everything he has to his resource oriented mind and his prowess in battle.

The white man a priest, warrior, poet, farmer... anything.

Oh well...

May perpetual light shine upon him as he joins the Lord in heaven.

Dat sandal toe

another shabbos goy to die in vain. S

Commie fuck

No weapons....I see the problem

S

HAHA HAHA HOW YOU LIKE FIGHTING FOR ISRAEL BOY?

The were training Somali troops. That is more of an Army SF type of thing though. Training special forces in shithole countries has not worked out well for us in the past.

Yup. S.

Anyone who names Kyle who's part of the military deserves to die.

We're losing too many Kyle's this year

RIP Trash can-kun

>Seal Killed in Somalia
He was enjoying the Libertarian Nat/Soc life

I bet the left is already trying to say that this soldier died for nothing other than Trump's ego just like the last seal.

god I fucking hate leftists

>have one life to spend
>waste it serving ZOG

S

>Navy Seals
>Silent professionals

Pick one.

Does this mean no new Family Guy episodes?

>I bet the left is already trying to say
Hey, let's make up a bunch of strawmen!

Try to break free of this mental grip the "Left" seem to have on you.

he's fighting for Jew oil. fuck him

F
why the fuck does the US have military presence in somaliland anyway, just let the animals fight amongst themselves

Their president is an American citizen.

You take out al-Shabaab operatives - allies of Al-Qaeda - that radicalize and train other in order to no spread further extremist Islamist conflict in the world.

underrated