What does Sup Forums think about the Jehovahs Witnesses? Why did Hitler persecute them and do you think he was right to...

What does Sup Forums think about the Jehovahs Witnesses? Why did Hitler persecute them and do you think he was right to? Are there any Jehovahs Witnesses here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ARcfNfxsAOI
utlm.org/onlineresources/masonicsymbolsandtheldstemple.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd love to baptize her if you catch my drift.

I have two questions for the Jahovas witnesses

1 why do you keep knocking on my door?

2 what happens if you guys actually whitness Jahova

Is your image supposed to make me sympathize with you freaks? That's a stupid concept but the girl is too ugly and misshapen regardless.

I asked a mormon about the JWQ and he told me the JW were secret jews trying to hide as christians (jews always lie) and that's why hitler put them in camps.

I liked that answer enough to remember it.

totalitarian sect
banned in Russia, btw

jehovahs witnesses are almost all black these days. Tells you everything you need to know

Put an American flag sticker on your door or window. They have a problem with symbols. Once I did that they never camelback.

Jehovah is the Jewish god of war sooo

Because they were engaged in espionage.

I'm not a Jehovahs Witness. I just work with a couple of them, went to school with a couple before and they don't really talk much about it even if you ask them. A couple came to my door this morning to hand out a magazine and first time I've ever properly thought about it. Like there's plenty of them out there but they've always stayed totally under my radar.

Why are they banned in Russia?

It's a complete cult and not Christian at all. It's closer to being like the Amish or a less expensive version of Scientology. Seriously look up JW facts if you want to read about what they actually do/believe. Also, they're right to be banned, even if you stand for religious freedoms, because this is more of a business than a religion.

>t. someone that's unfortunately stuck in this cult

Because heresy.

I don't want to catch anything from you homoflag.

>Why are they banned in Russia?
because they are harmful and totalitarian sect

Never trust anyone that's not allowed to celebrate their birthday or eat candy.

I think the biggest issue is the opposition that JWs have towards any sort of relationship with nonbelievers.

I think Singapore used to ban them.

No bdays, no christmas and the wolds gonna end on X...oops on X...oops on X...oops on X...oops ok its def gonna end though

Is being Mormon red pilled?

And if you decide you don't agree with playing by their rules, your own family will disown you. If that isn't a hardcore cult I don't know what is.

Not only this, but they won't fight for any country

I think so. Starting to become a mormon.

I think it's intrinsically bluepilled, but that a large portion of mormons are great people on an individual basis.

He got tired of them knocking.

Russia should also ban Evanjewlicals, they're basically the foot soldiers of the Judeo-America Empire.

I'd show her the Holy Ghost if you catch my drift.

Was it Jehova's Witnesses or Mormons that didn't believe black people were human until the 1970's?

Depends. If youre a civic nationalist then yes. If ypu are an ethno nationalist then no.

Depends, it makes christianity decidedly american. Holy land in missouri, constitution a divine document, explicitly promotes strong male led families

....also love israelis so..

>Starting to become a mormon.
Do you believe the Book of Mormon is legit?

If I had to guess, it's because they created the same sort of close knit group built around their religion that sees their countrymen as outsiders, sinful or dirty and alienates them from their culture, just like how judaism does.

Most of Sup Forums is too young to remember the controversy over the subliminal images in the Watch Tower magazine covers. There are countless examples on Youtube this is just one vid at random. JWs like Mormons are controlled opposition created by Masons. Hitler most likely despised their pacifism.

youtube.com/watch?v=ARcfNfxsAOI

Lol i guess. Blacks werent allowed for a loooong time and black people were descendants of cain. Glossed over these days though

I asked some mormon missionaries that one time, since they ganged up on my on the sidewalk and I thought it would be for the best to try to make the conversation interesting before politely saying good-bye.

Granted I don't think these were the most wise or learned girls I'd met, but it seemed to come down to how it should make sense that it's legit prophecy because otherwise it doesn't make sense that all the usual prophecy only comes from thousands of years ago.

I didn't find that to be a very solid selling point.

See the two Jehovahs Witnesses I went to high school were great people, really nice. Seemed totally normal enough, would never have guessed it unless you asked. The ones I work with are nice enough too.

Freemasonic Mystery Religion for the goyim, just like Mormons. They like to masquerade by name dropping Christian concepts, but they believe in some straight up occultist bullshit.

Tired of them blowing up all over the place.
Those are Jehovhas Witnesses right?

I used to be one, got out of it when I was around 13. I think they're nice people, but it's a fucking nuisance.

>Ten in the morning, just woke up.
>Hear knocking on my door.
>Oh god no.
>Put on my clothes.
>Open door.
>Little kid in the most annoying voice says "Hallo sir, we are Jehovahs witness and we go door to door asking people this question.

He then proceeds to give me a whole lecture about how supernatural stuff is bad, and we shouldn't be involved in it. I had to muster up all my will power, just to not scream "FUCK OFF".

>believe
Knew* non-whites are not human. That is true

Mormons arent pacificts and being a part of any secret society is a big no no. Especially the masons, since the prohibition is explicitly because of their hatred and distrust of the masons

Nah. They were allowed and most members were abolitionists. Blacks werent conferred the priesthood till the 70s.

The magazine they gave me this morning was about supernatural stuff in the media. They just been handing out the same pamphlets for however long?

>Why they are banned in Russia

Because they're an End Of Days brainwashing cult that fleeces it's members out of real estate an their life's possessions.

Well I think it comes down to the cult thing. If a cult is not too culty, then it can serve as a good way to promote a cohesive and healthy culture.

But if it's very strict, then the ones who feel the need to escape the cult will tell you stories about how awful the people in it are behind the scenes and that they're all fakers. You can find that easily in proper variants of christianity, islam, political doctrine, or anything else.

Didn't Jehovas witnesses also have complete refusal to pick up arms to defend their nation, even if it means imprisonment?

Charles Taze Russel. Look him up. Fuckin nutjob

nvm I can't read post chains

Forbidding children from celebrating holidays including their own birthday and from associating with non JWs is reason enough to ban that nigger religion. I still feel dead on the inside on my birthday/during the holiday season almost two decades after telling my mother to go fuck herself and refusing to attend meetings.

Well, there's also the issue of everyone you ever know completely cutting you off if you decide to leave. And there's the indirectly killing people problem too.

utlm.org/onlineresources/masonicsymbolsandtheldstemple.htm

The priesthood with mormons isnt like it is with catholics. You recieve the priesthood at age 12 , its just means youre a member of the church. So if you cant recieve it...

Harmless

Muslims should be banned, not harmless people that at most knock on your door once in a blue moon

The worst kike is one who is not a kike by birth. The Jehovahs Witnesses are.

But every normal member is expected to enter the "priesthood", it's required for their highest level of salvation. From their point of view, they basically banned blacks from being full members.

I'd prostrate her before a heavenly host if you know what I mean.

Yes and they dont celebrate holidays, dont observe symbols like saluting the flag etc. They dont fit in with natsoc.

I grew up a JW. They're politically neutral which pisses people off. Although during WW2 they were given the option of capitulating. Few did. They used to be based. Not anymore.

eh, theres some real magic deep in Christianity.

the jews gatekeep it obviously. i think some of these witness types think that if they use magic theyll be stealing the grace of angels and shit like that.

They're a sect of nonsense and should be treated accordingly. You can't have insanity spreading - political correctness, anyone? Jehovas are degenerates.

There was a paralegal at a firm I worked at a few years ago that was a JW, she's Mexican and her parents were converted from Catholicism when she was two, they knocked on the door, were let in and converted her senpai

she couldnt have pictures on the wall, no beer, could never join in our holiday parties and other celebrations. Seems like it sucks to be a JW, desu

also, there's a JW lawfirm in my city, like 8 or 9 of them. The owner goes to AA and NA meetings to drum up clients (they do personal injury, and they take any case) and convert the druggies and drunks.

Better yet, look up his grave.

Which doesn't harm anyone.

Unlike Islam.

See

They're a cult

I think it's because "It relates to demons" or some stupid shit like that

jehovas

7th day adeventists

mormons

all 3 are not officially recognized as actual Christians, by either Catholics or Orthodox. Many protestants also do not recognize those 3.

No, you can be a member without receiving the priesthood. Without priesthood you cannot perform ordinances (rituals) yourself.

Oh it's you again

My mum was raised one, she doesn't talk about it.

>1 why do you keep knocking on my door?
Apparently they have a quota to meet built into their religion.

sTOP KNOCKING ON MY DOOR

What do they harm?

At most, they'll knock on your door.

Islam will blow you up in the street when their numbers are low or kill you with state sanctioning when their numbers are high for minor things.

She just got baptized and I bet some of you are waxing your carrots you milky lickin bunch of corrupt cheeto stained fingers on the keyboard havin tubba-lard forklift to get out of the mom's house about twice a year trash equivalent to enema bags!

Nonsense can extremely dangerous. I don't know how dangerous Jehovas are, or what they could turn into, or how much they could corrupt a nationalist society. They might just be a minor nuisance. I wouldn't tolerate white children growing up under Jehovas' conditions.

My Auntie is in Jehovah's Witnesses...we haven't talked to her in years. It's quite sad

Cults are fucking weird things all together

I think they switch about once a month maybe. I read through one, and it felt like a big "Listen to jehovah" circlejerk.

They're the opposite of degenerate, according to Sup Forums standards. Not sure what PC has to do with anything.

Technically kinda but no not really. It was a clever way to ban blacks without actually banning blacks and everyone knew it. Lol ive still never seen a black mormon

>baptism in JW

It's meanigless since they aren't Christians

They're no different than any off shoot of Christianity; harmless

They won't harm you at all

>stuck?

Beta...

Fucking banned in Russia, thanks kek.
Kikes have set this shit to weaken whites.

JW's are good citizens wherever they live. But like everyone, they are not perfect. One person my decide to practice something that the Bible says is against God's Principles of living by His Standards. That does not make ALL JW's guilty of being part of someone's hidden hypocrisy. Is that a logical assessment?

I see a lot of misinformation about, "their rules". It's NOT their rules, it's God's Rules. When the Bible says not to have sex outside marriage or practice fornication, JW's DID NOT make that rule. God did. So they follow God in living their lives the way God says to live. NO one is perfect. But no other so-called "christain" organized group follows the Bible correctly. Just like in real life, there is the right way and wrong way of doing things.

Here's a real simple Rule from the Bible that JW's follow that no other "christain" group does. "Do not kill your brothers but love one another and your enemies" and "Put the sword away." Who really is guilty of shedding human blood as an organized religious cult, in some of your words used? It's not JW's. They are the one group that truly follows the Bible. They have one leader Christ Jesus. They have the same God that Jesus worshiped and prayed too, Jehovah.

So which so-called organized "christian"groups is really cult-like, blood guilty, and do not worship the God of the Bible whose name is in it over 7000 times?

You can be honestly ignorant, but don't be arrogantly ignorant.

Did you honestly ignorantly know, in the Bible, God WANTS intelligent people to worship Him?

The Bible is a thinking person's book.

They're strictly pacifists, so I doubt they'll ever turn into something like that.

My neighbor is there only person I know that's a Jehovah's witness. He's a pretty paranoid dude to be honest, very judgemental and abusive to the people around him.

>wearing white booty shorts to your baptism

lol women amirite?

They are Christian. It's why they preach. It's the whole not accepting the Trinity doctrine that triggers people.

>can't get laid
>joins mormoncunts
>arranges marriage w 14 year old

Too redpilled

What if I think there is a different interpretation of what is in the bible? What if my bible uses the word "murder" and yours uses the word "kill?"

Whether you like it or not, they are "your" rules. Otherwise you're claiming to know the mind of God, which is not possible for us.

This. We must exterminate Christian sects altogether

JWs are just as bad as Wahhabists. They blame rape on the victim, and shield adults from molestation. Like Scientology, they avoid local authorities like a plague.

Thay are a band of deluded nutters who let their kids die.

>Like Scientology, they avoid local authorities like a plague.
That's a good thing. 95% of American state employees are subhuman

>kill count: 0(?)
>banned in Russia
>a country which is 5% muslim and bends over backwards to suck their dick

Business

My dad was raised JW and and my uncle still is. They basically think America will be the Israel after the end times and only a few will make it through rapture and heaven will be on earth.

>and that's why Hitler put them into camps

It was pretty fucking sad when I had to tell them I didn't want to be in their little cult. But at that point I was 19 and I had a nice apartment, so I was set.

No they aren't, nice try at downplaying their absolutely not Christian doctrines though

>do not accept the bodily resurrection
>do not accept Jesus died at the Cross
>do not accept Heaven and Hell
>the 144000 bullshit

So no, it's not just about the Trinity, as if that wouldn't be enough. They might as well call themselves Judaism - lite, since everything they preach directly contradicts the New Testament.

vanilla is actually the best flavor