Question for Sup Forumsacks

I've seen a lot of times those DNA test results being posted here, and in a lot of cases, the users who post it are sad that they have non white dna, yet they could have never figured it out by just looking at the mirror. So my question is, would you classify as white someone with a 100% white phenotype (brown hair and eyes included - pic related) but with a genotype that isn't pure white? Which one of those two is more important to you: 100% white phenotype or 100% white genotype? Discuss.
This has nothing to do with me, it's pure curiosity.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S016028960200137X
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
archive.is/E3RCx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The full pic.

Nordic is a phenotype, not a racial type, Ch*lean

Everyone comes from Africa. We are all Africans and all one race. Racist Nazis will deny this.

We started off as niggers, but then we evolved. Niggers are human 1.0, Caucasians and asians are a further stage of human evolution, human 2.0. We are superior.

Niggers dance around going "OOGA BOOGA U DA NEADRATALZZ WHITE DEVIL!11!!" not realizing with their stupid nigger brains that you WANT neandrathal DNA and that it makes us more intelligent and beautiful.

Blacks are the missing link.

Nean DNA.

Plus the bible says we come from North Mesopotamia and Adam was redskinned.

>He's never read pic related
There's a reason whites were able to advance ahead of black Africans.

Wrong. The bible says we come from God. Christcucks don't even understand their own doctrine.

I've read guns germs and steel. It's not the whole picture. people cling to it because it gives a non racial explanation to the superiority of Whites and Asians over the brown skinned races, but it's wrong.

Blacks literally have billions less neurons in their brain, which directly affects their intelligence (to argue that the amount of neurons doesn't affect intelligence is to argue that a computers processor doesn't affect its processing power, which is obviously wrong and retarded).
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S016028960200137X

30 years of research in race and intelligence. In the genetic, biology, and psychology communities it's accepted that intelligence is genetic and that race plays a major role
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf

Nice racist picture, Nazi.

I'm 99.9% white, 95% northern/western Euro.

I think it should be based off of phenotype alone. Genes are fun, but we've only just gained the ability to see them, phenotype is how our ancestors determined ethnicity, it's the only reasonable way, too many whites have trace amounts of mud in them.

Racist science like the Bell Curve are no longer accepted as a source of explanation.

LOLOL!!
That jew shit has been debunked so many times now.

The whole thing of discrediting a well performed scientific study because it's offensive is stupid.
Science doesn't work like that, that's pure PC bs.
>inb4 someone says race isn't real
archive.is/E3RCx

Its not just the bell curve (which is real by the way) but we have actually gotten it down to brain size and genes now. We are only getting stronger. Read my links, faggot, they aren't the bell curve, they are done by biologists and geneticists.

Also, the bell curve is TRUE. Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean that its methods or results are wrong or bad. Stop denying science you science denying faggot.

>we have actually gotten it down to brain size and genes now
Once again, racist white science is no longer accepted as an explanation. Try harder, sweetie.

He knows it's true, he is just scared of it.

It is accepted in the psychology and genetics community. Only sociologist kikes and sad scared SJW fags deny it. It doesn't matter though, the word is getting out now, white nationalism is rising, and you can't stop us.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

White is white except for retarded nordicists. Taking a photo of your hand or face and claiming white means nothing. Sometimes black admixtures reveal themselves after a few generations, "jumping" some individuals.

When talking about iranians or indians things get a little more complex.

More answers plox

I would say phenotype. I mean, you could know a phenotype for 100 years without knowing a genotype, you know?

Lol the north atlantid looks like me and my mum when she was younger, soooo i'm a mixeroo then
awww man