Any francophones here, on the ground?

Any francophones here, on the ground?

How is /ourgirl/ doing? I just saw on BBC it'll be the highest margin of losing in French history. Is that true?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hElSYxnl7PA
youtu.be/F6QqDdRaLUY
youtube.com/watch?v=-cCBcvGrWMU
youtube.com/watch?v=XmO8CbOPvn0
youtube.com/watch?v=K84AMq-ZU6o
youtube.com/watch?v=8x4QfXf1yl4
youtube.com/watch?v=PbyNlgQlXZs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, it's false, her dad lost with just under 18% against 82% for Chirac, even though the latter was proven crook at the time.

So what's the real ratio then? I think 55 - 45 best case scenario.

Older French citizens won't be seeing the Macron leaks, and continue voting for him.

I'm feeling bad i bet 100$ on her.

And Hillary Clinton had a 98.5% chance of winning the US presidency.

OP, polls are used as propaganda -- pollpraganda

Probably 60/40.

I heard "she is not her father" a lot. I thought people learned to separate them.

I think she has a chance.

Around 60-40% probably
Worst scenario: 64% for Macron
Best scanario: 54% for Macron

Polls say 60-40. It's hard to tell what the final result will be though. Some people despise both equally so won't vote. Some leftists who are expected to vote "everything but FN" will actually FN because it's closer to their ideology than Macron is. A lot of people won't bother showing up. It might be closer than 60-40 in the end, but an upset seems really unlikely.

In any case, France loses, and lost well before the election. All the candidates were garbage. I guess Mélenchon was alright if you're a leftie, but that's about it.

shalom

>I guess Mélenchon was alright if you're a leftie

He's my worst nightmare.

lol BBC are such libtards. She will get between 35-45% doubling the vote her father got last election.

Frogs, please vote LePen. THERE'S STILL A CHANCE SHE'LL WIN.

> it'll be the highest margin of losing in French history

LOL just how "there is no possible way Trump can win."

>not saying "pollproganda, if you will"

Come on man

To his credit, he represented his party well and wasn't stuck in a variety of scandals. Every other candidate was either a disgrace or a literal who.

>commie populist
>/ourgirl/
fuck off

remember how donald trump had a chance of winning of 0.00000000001% according to the "news" ?
now tell me who is the president of usa today

Her chances of winning are at 0.00000000001%

The BBC is fake news. I know we joke a lot with each other here but the BBC is one of the very few things that actually does embarrass me about my country.

eli5? i'm legit interested

MR DONALD J TRUMP IS THE 45TH PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
LONG LIVE THE GOD EMPEROR.

Just as Sup Forums uses memes, news outlets use polls.

The thinking behind it must be something like this:
>the unfavorable candidate is behind in polls
>there is no chance they are winning
>they are a LOSER
>why would you, dear voter, support a LOSER?
>are YOU a loser?
>back the winner and feel like a winner!

Instead of ideology, it attempts to frame it in terms of picking a football team - if you're undecided, why not pick the winning team?

>spotted the jew

Interesting angle, thanks

Please once a traitor always a traitor.

First her father was bought with whole 1st para division now she sells France to the Russian banks.

She will at least get twice as many votes as her dad.

I expect it to be 55-45, or 60-40.

Would be nice if she won, but I don't see that. Would love to be wrong.

Basically

meant to quote

It's Prayer time Abdul head down to the mosque before you tire from speaking of traitors.

>muh russians

The establishment is scared shitless that Le Pen will pull a surprise victory because they KNOW their polls are rigged. Just like they KNEW the polls in the USA were rigged which is why Hillary cheated against trump to win (3 million illegal votes).

IF YOU BELIEVE WITH YOITVWHOLE HEART SHE WILL WIN SHE WILL WIN! THIS IS THE NATURE OF MEME MAGIC!!

IGNORE THE SHILLS THEY ARE OUT IN FULL FORCE TODAY! THEY LNOW WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN TOMORROW!

Kek is with us. Shadilay.

Jesus I can't wait for Sup Forums tears. Just look how desperately they're trying to make the emails a thing just hours before the election.

Say it with me:

MONSIEUR LE PRESIDENT

get fuck by facts you retarded shills.

youtube.com/watch?v=hElSYxnl7PA

Literally no one will see or care about the Macron """"""leaks"""""""

>muh russians

Le Pen will get crushed.
Unless digits, then she wins by 5%

FUCK OFF REDDIT

>its a Sup Forums knows nothing about French elections episodes
>its a Sup Forums somehow thinks that elections in the US are at all analogous to French elections
>its a Sup Forums thinks Frogs will care about a literally nothing leak a day before the actual voting

kek, can't wait for the sperg tears

Marine Le Pen will win

Pic related, it's a weekly newspaper cover released today.
It says "Do what you want but vote for Macron".

Did the e-mails hurt Macron? Does Le Pen have a chance? Is the fact that they are not letting the emails go public have any effect?

French pollers know that rigging the polls isn't going to work in their favor. The FN supporters are known to actually go out and vote, while others tend to be more lazy. If on top of that you make them think it's a done deal, shit will happen.

i thought it's media blackout in France huh?

Yes American nigger, please lecture me more about French elections from your cumstained office chair in America.

I checked google news, what comes about the mails leak is that Macron team may have been hacked and that Holland (current president which support Macron) promise actions against the hackers.
So they don't focuse on the mails content, only on the hack part.

Je suis Français, connard.

As supreme commander of the alt right.
I decree she will lose
I have never been wrong before.
the french are beyond saving
screencap this.

So did Macron get hurt at all? Do the French people not see this as suspicious?

Digits say Le Pen wins.

Digits say Macron wins.

Digits say Le Pen won't win.

How many bongs until winner announced?

They don't give a fuck. This newspaper owners are Macron's friends.
This newspaper gets 14 millions euro per year from state (France tax money is spent a lot in various newspaper to help them survive).

Digits say Macron won't win.

Le Pen

What did Kek mean by this?

Jeb surge???

NO ONE WILL FUCKING WIN

*yawn*
dont bother reading those emails there's nothing in them.

Thats a great way to describe it.
The other side of this, which the left was complaining about in the last few days of the US election, was that saying one of the candidates is going to win by a landslide, influences people to stay home because they won't need to vote since their candidate will win by a lot.
So basically their vote won't matter.

Either way, people need to stop listening to the news with an agenda.
So your research and vote for who you think is the best.

Le Pen will win the election. Digits confirms.

The day before the election their is a news blackout about everything regarding the candidates. So news don't even talk about the mail content itself. Just the hack part is on news.

>people unironically believing in polls in the current year

Keep in mind French media can't even refer to Twitter or Facebook. They are draconian in their rules and people have moved on to online news without these restrictions.

The French polls were almost entirely accurate for the first round, though - even overestimated Le Pen by 1-2%.
It'll probably be 38-62 or something.

With a few exceptions

Can someone give me a quick rundown of what was in the emails?

>Either way, people need to stop listening to the news with an agenda.
That's difficult to do, though. The reason these methods work is because human brains are wired a certain way. We respond to things like momentum and popularity. We all want to think we have a seat at the winner's table, even if the winner doesn't care about us.

Tried the same shit In the US.
Narrative was on the act of hacking, not the contents, which were shown to be 100% legit.

Collectively the Frenchies are cowards. They will vote for their Globalist Puppet and continue their downward spiral into the Muzzie cesspool. Willing giving uo their culture to the Allah Snackbar Franchise, Fucking idiots.

Also the French Faggot Police are after the 4 Chan email leaker and are going after this sites owner to help find him.

kill yourself

As a commie myself i feel offended to be linked to this trash of an human being ;-;

Aside from the legit 20-ish% of Macron supporter, the rest feel like they have the choice between 2 turds. They'll vote for whichever they feel is the lesser turd, and then in the legislative elections they'll vote for an opposition party to make sure that the turdsident can't pass any meaningful change through parliament.

It's going to be insufferable to go on Sup Forums tomorrow. Every lefty redditor will come here to laugh

They were nearly accurate in 2012 as well.

You're the trash, red subhuman

>it'll be the highest margin of losing in French history
a bold claim

Her chances are about 0 so I'm going to vote for Macron

They eat horse meat in France.

Shut up you faggot shill. Norway is a nation of cucks.

The world has gone insane. When are we going to form a pan-Western white nationalist movement? We have to fix this.

It's over user.
Unless a miracle happens and Macron voters decide they'd rather spend their expended week-end on other things than voting.

Not sure if u're trolling or you are just american.

You're right. That's why I said to research.
Shit can't be trusted anymore.
In the past, when news reports say "sources said"
It wasn't really questioned. Because if they were found out to be lying, The journalist would be fired and black listed for bad journalism.

Now it's basically who can scream "FAKE NEWS" the loudest.
He made up sources, so he's the fake news.
They are lying about this journalist, so THEY are the fake news.
It makes me question everything now. Both sides. I wish more people would as well.

Get your eyes checked, I'm in France

In France I expect massive auto-congratulation from TV & radio for "saving freedom & all".

But if, with her little chance, Marine Lepen manage to win, I'll have fap material for decades with all the video of artists, journalists, actors, sports players being butt-hurt on TV.
After Trump's victory, though it was across the ocean, in another country, most France media were butt-hurt, I can't imagine their faces if Lepen wins tomorrow.

youtu.be/F6QqDdRaLUY

Ether of them will get us massive strikes anyway.
prepare for butthurt.

Just posting some Varg redpill videos:

youtube.com/watch?v=-cCBcvGrWMU

youtube.com/watch?v=XmO8CbOPvn0

youtube.com/watch?v=K84AMq-ZU6o

youtube.com/watch?v=8x4QfXf1yl4

French people: Whatever you do, don't vote FN. Thanks.

horse meat is delicious americlap

>MSM projects the highest margin of losing in history.

Everything looks so familiar but I can't force myself to bet since I'm a poorfag

youtube.com/watch?v=PbyNlgQlXZs

what odds?

The only thing we ride and eat in America is pussy.

I remember when (((bbc))) said remain had no chance to lose. While people were voting.

With Trump there was a hell of a lot of anecdotal evidence that the pills were wrong, I've not heard anywhere near the same level of buzz about le pen.

>muh putler