"She's got it completely wrong," he said

"She's got it completely wrong," he said.

"You can be wrong and you can be precisely wrong. She is precisely wrong.

"Britain will have to be made an example of, any recalcitrant government that steps outside the modus vivendi will be crushed. You are going against a combination of a bureaucracy in Brussels and politicians who feel the ground under their feet is increasingly brittle, like Angela Merkel.

"The last thing you do is go in there and say: 'I'm triggering Article 50 and I am going to get my way'."

Say the pussies who had a democratic mandate to tell the EU to fuck off and stop their austerity plan, but instead pussied out and after six months of posturing and damaging the Greek economy they accepted an austerity plan even worse than the one they had before. SYRIZA are failures and it's because of their cowardice that Greece continues to be a colony of the ECB.

Gonna be pretty interesting to see what happens if Le Pen wins tomorrow.

A victory for her drastically strengthens the UK's hand, which is already better than what the EU has.

>Pretty sure Burger King didn't invent flame grilled Hamburgers, it was Bomber Command. Third times the charm eh Achmed?

Actually I sort of agree with that?
Why do they have to play by our rules?
Just leave. Don't trade with us.
Leave the common market to die.

this faggot supports Macron

>there will be no brexit negotiation
That wouldn't surprise me a great deal, german bro. What might surprise you however is I don't really give a shit.

We knew the EU would make an example of us but we voted out regardless.
Fuck the EU

>Varouflakis

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh wait...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm assuming that's Yanis Varoufakis? the guy that totally copped out and did nothing? yeah, let's listen to him lol

It shows you how morally bankrupt even the supposed radical left are when they happily shill for a Rotschild banker who loves the EU just because muh Le Pen is rayciss

>which is already better than what the EU has

top kek m8

We are going to divide UK by giving Scotland and Northern Ireland some juicy deals, I promise you that. Finally the eternal anglo gets beaten by his own weapons.

How would they make an example out of you again? Suck your cocks? Moan out your name while they get raped to death by Muslims and have their people die out?

I'm still traumatized by that one Swedish "New Swede" video.

>Trump tarrifs are ebil!
>Embargo the UK!

time for the firing squad

I am happy to wreck my countries economy and political standing in order to spite our closest allies in order to reduce immigration, even though said allies have nothing to do with undesirable non-western immigration, and said actions will likely achieve no practical reduction of said immigration

okay.jpeg

Now that one none of us are gonna believe.

>EU is going to be a spiteful cunt
Breaking fucking news. The funny thing is being spiteful is going to make it even more unpopular. Who wants to be part of a club that wants to break the legs of anyone who tries to leave? Makes the EU seem less like a union of states and more like a mafia don ordering hits on anyone who "wants out".

>if Le Pen wins tomorrow.
You do know she will lose? It is not like the Trump-Clinton race where they polled at 52 to 48 prior to the elections. Le Pen vs. Macron is currently at 60 to 40 for Macron.

Pick up that deficit, Hans. The Poles need their gibs.

>Actually I sort of agree with that?
>Why do they have to play by our rules?
>Just leave. Don't trade with us.
>Leave the common market to die.

Exactly. Why don't Brits just fuck off and trade on WTO terms? Once the dust has settled in say 2020, we can start to talk about a FTA. And say in 2025, we might even have negotiated it and can vote on it.

>even though said allies have nothing to do with undesirable non-western immigration
Please say that again to yourself and reflect on what it is that you're asserting.

UK can trade with the rest of the world in the same way that Japan does. They don't need the EU to find markets. It'll be rough at first go but they'll be fine without the EU.

She'll probably lose but if she doesn't then the EU's position is essentially gone

>We knew the EU would make an example of us but we voted out regardless.
>Fuck the EU

How is not handing you an FTA on a golden plate "making an example of you"? Are you retarded?

If your Brexiteers had been honest, they would have just told you that the most likely outcome is that Brits will have to pay for an FTA or otherwise go back to trade on WTO terms.

The polls had Clinton at a 98% chance of winning.

The polls also said that Brexit wouldn't pass.

I'm not trying to say Le Pen will win for sure, I'm just saying don't count her out just yet.

Exactly.

With UK gone Germany has to pay 10 billion/year more.

Pay up, Hans.

>implying polls aren't heavily biased

To me, Europe is far worse than the USA. You will go to jail just because you talk negatively about Islam. Also, European liberals are even more cucked than American liberals.

What brits don't get is their bill for leaving will get much, much bigger. 60 billion or more is just what the EU will get, there are countless companies who will sue the british government for compensation because they have lost access to the european market etc. I'd say it will cost the UK government around 200 billion to leave.

Financially. They'll try to stifle trade and will freeze credit.

>Britain will have to be made an example of, any recalcitrant government that steps outside the modus vivendi will be crushed. You are going against a combination of a bureaucracy in Brussels and politicians who feel the ground under their feet is increasingly brittle, like Angela Merkel.
he's not wrong on this. However this puts the EU in a tight spot as well

Why does anyone give a shit about Yanis? The guy is an absolute loser who left his country to collapse under the yolk of the EU when they needed him the most.

>The polls had Clinton at a 98% chance of winning.
No, the polls do not show chances of winning. Only websites who make people believe they know shit (((calculate))) chances based on polls, which are all wrong at the end.

>there are countless companies who will sue the british government for compensation because they have lost access to the european market etc
Good luck getting that through court considering the government is acting on the democratic wishes of the electorate.
As for the 60 billion, you'll only get anything like that if you give us a good FTA.

>To me, Europe is far worse than the USA.
Most our polls here in Germany turn out be fucking correct.

60 vs 40 is assuming everybody will show up to vote.

If many people who supported other candidates stay at home Le Pen has a good chance of winning.

>Britain will lose to the EU just as Greek cucks did

Lmao no.

Hello Holland, you would have to pay your share of that 10 billion too. The upside is we will finally be able to tax the speculating stock market.
That is, if britain doesnt choose the soft exit and still pays up without any vote in decisions.

Yeah, that's a fair point actually. That was all media bias, and not actual data.

>Articles
>Wrong and stuff

Nobody is paying shit, and you aren't going so go get it yourself. As smelly,ugly, retarded as they are, the brits are cocky as fuck and will never get cucked by the EU.

What money does Britain have to give anyway? The magic money tree is running out Europe, raise taxes on your citizens or shut down some funding schemes.

If they try to make up pay more we'll have a Nexit.

We're already paying more per capita than anyone else and are fed up about it.
Hardly any of our politicians dare to be openly pro EU.

Only Germany has both the money and the political willingness to pick up the bill.

>As for the 60 billion, you'll only get anything like that if you give us a good FTA.

How about same conditions as norway or switzerland get. Thats basically what you pay right now but you loose your vote. And why would the EU give you a different trade agreement than those 2 countries?

>dat run on sentence and incorrect punctuation
You're not a Kraut are you, hmm?

Le Pen will get 42% at the very, very best. 42% isn't a majority.

we don't legally have to pay anything. The threats of taking us to the Hague are a complete bluff. The only reason for paying any money would be in exchange for a trade agreement. The EU knows this and yet bizarrely they are trying to get us to agree to pay without discussing trade at all.

Except when AfD outperforms the polls

So you say EU officials should have full and total control over European people. No European should do as he pleases but as he is told?

What you're suggesting is totally as I see EU: monster that want's to eat everything and destroy humanity

They are waiting for the French electoral results. If Macron wins, the EU will impose all sorts of faggotry upon Britain.

Well yeh I think something like that would be ok, but it couldn't be EXACTLY like Norways deal because we want to end free movement. and be able to negotiate our own trade agreements with non-eu countries.

Yea, too bad any country with indipendentist movements would veto the shit out of that, starting with Spain

This.

The only reason the eurocrats are asking us to pay money is so they don't have to raise taxes which will lead to even more euroscepticisn rising.

Just try making an example of us, you guys looking to start yet another war
You are already a bitch with two black eyes, lol what is the next appropriate escalation? FGM maybe?

>The EU knows this and yet bizarrely they are trying to get us to agree to pay without discussing trade at all.

Which to me indicated they are hoping the negotiations fail.
They are very worried about other leaving if the negotiations turn out successful.

((polls)) silent vote was real in america

Good, I hope the english will suffer for a hundred years. They deserve it.

If the EU don't destroy England then it's indeed useless and should go away

Greek needs to pay denbts before allowed to comment on anything.

>Except when AfD outperforms the polls

They are at 7% right now in the polls. They will be hardpressed to get over 5% to even be in parliament. It is like UKIP, they fucked up. They voted a lesbian gender fluid woman and an openly racist, old, unemployed Nazi into the leadership positions for this year's election.

It is basically over for the AfD, ask any rational person.

When GB leaves, no country has any special clauses when it comes to contributing to the budget. So you automatically will pay a bit more. It wont be 10 billion overall because due to GB leaving, the average wealth of the EU countries will be lower, so other countries will change from net gain to net loss and poland will probably have less of a net gain.

You wont get out of the free movement deal, im afraid. It's either the hard brexit or the soft one. The hard one means you get a big hit to your economy, the soft one basically means everything stays the same but you lost your vote. Im sorry, muhammed but the Brexit wont be pretty in any case, regardless of what madame wannabe iron lady tries to tell your people.

>which is already better than what the EU has.
Hah! How do you figure?

>AAAYYYYYYYYYYY

No but seriously, that was exactly what happened. The EU was like "Fuck you too, there's the door" and Greece completely pussied out.

Varoufakis managed to be on the absolutely wrong end of everything during that process, since he was the only Greek politician who apparently thought Greece should go through with Grexit. So he was completely fucked by the EU and his countrymen at once.

And now he is limping around with his bleeding asshole and fighting to repair his image, which will forever be that of the biggest political clown since Neville Chamberlain.

He's right in that the UK is going to be in deep shit. But that is obvious to just about everybody.

>Rejecting Roman religious rule
>Rejecting the monarchy's devine right
>Rejecting French and German Fascists
>Rejecting the EU superstate

Fuckin' faggot has the nerve to speak,he should've gotten us out of the EU when we had the chance REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Even 100 billion isn't enough to prevent higher taxes.

With UK, one of the biggest net contributors, gone they need a lot more money yet the economy will be weaker.

I think they are just generating a crisis hoping it will somehow pull people together.

No it cannot because trading with either China, the US or Japan results in a negative commercial balance for them. They simply cannot compete on that level, not to mention the distance.

Based Romanian, I like you. I also like your hooker girls.

>getting cucked into voter suppression/manipulation means your polling firms are trustworthy
Jesus Christ, your ancestors are crying.

Who will win in a fight?

One Anglo Ol' Chap or 1.000 Continental Mongrels?

topkek do you want us to come beat you down again?

yes, you dont, but you will be seen as untrustworthy when you sign something but then break the agreement.
a) you pay up. All is dandy except well, you had to pay.
b) you dont pay up fully but you managed to find a deal. All is dandy but this will be hard to achieve.
c) you dont pay up fully but you dont get a deal. It will be hard for you to find international partners when you made it clear that you will walk out of former agreements when you feel like it.

You dickheads really think you are running the show... fuck off kraut
Blow a Goat

wrong pic

Britain has nukes.
There's nothing the EU can do.

That's a possibility. It could also be just a show so that it LOOKS as though they're being really hard on us, but actually at the last minute we'll magically work something out, and the EU turn around and say to other members "See! The UK came *this* close to having no trade deal! See how risky it is to leave!" It also gives the impression that the EU has a lot of power and can basically dictate its will on us, which I guess they might think will help pro-EU parties in the upcoming elections in EU countries.

>countries will change from net gain to net loss

That is assuming they will cut expenses.

Which is extremely unlikely for a government body that only wants to grow bigger.

So does France. Thats why they are waiting.

it raised his profile enough to make him a celebrity leftist, now he gets paid to give speeches and bang young women around the world
pretty much the only guy who won with the greece catastrophy

France will probably get rid of their nukes because nobody wants an Islamist State with nukes.

Don't fuck with us, we'll help Turkey join the EU.

Ah yes, 4D snakes and ladders.

Also possible, we'll see.

>You wont get out of the free movement deal, im afraid. It's either the hard brexit or the soft one. The hard one means you get a big hit to your economy, the soft one basically means everything stays the same but you lost your vote
Well of course you will tell us that but I'll wait and see how the negotiations play out, thanks.

The thing I can't tolerate about Varoufakis is that he has no self-respect whatsoever. He better than anyone knows what the EU is and what it did to his country, but he still shills for Macron, who is an EU stooge and a neoliberal and should be the sum of everything he hates as a leftist. Even Melenchon at least abstained from endorsing anyone.

>not to mention the distance.

I see samsung/Asian products all over Europe, but somehow europoors can't ship their stuff the opposite direction?

Europeans forgot how to ship things and only asians can do it profitably? oh ok, alberto

If we started nuking Germany, France is more likely to join in rather than retaliate against us.

nobody is forcing you to play with us. But when you want to play with us, you play by our rules.

Just in case my english is better than you, let me make it clear:
You can leave.
You can stay.
But if you want to stay, you pay your share and play by the rules.

>accepting islam

Have fun with your "Global Britain" aka Import Paki Export ? Project

But then the Krauts steal them and the world as we know it is over.

This man knows what he is talking about.

Why are Brits so delusional? Is there something in the British chlorinated horrible tap water?

Even if Le Pen loses, Britain still has leverage over EU. No amount of Hans shitposting will change that.

No they cannot with the same ease because europe doesnt rely on slave labor.

>yet

Wait hol up, Greeks haven't lynched this faggot yet ?

PALs.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Look in the mirror, m8. It's over for you cucks. Demographic replacement, corrupt politicians, and a failing economy. Could have been stronger with the rest of Europe, but because you didn't like Polish people you voted out. Lol.

No shit its the last thing you want to do in because youre leaving and YOU CAN TELL THEM TO GO FUCK THEMSELVES

Britain doesn't have leverage over anyone anymore. 200 years ago it was a world power. Now it's a decaying backwater that's about to become even less relevant as the banking institutions withdraw from Britain and relocate to inside the Eurozone. Britain lost a lot of relevance to global economics after Bretton Woods. After Brexit, Britain will be nothing more than a minor local power. Globally it doesn't have any say in what happens anymore.

No, actually the thing about Varoufakis is that he has absolutely no fucking clue what EU is. That was why he was so comical during his short and insane time as minister.

He thought that other small countries in the EU would align with Greece because "you must be sick and tired about being pushed around by Brussels to, right guys?"

But fact of the matter is, that the EU is a intricate web of differing interests and everyone is out to protect himself or his constituency, country or region - just like any other big democratic institution. The V4 countries for instance couldn't give two fucks about Greece, it was actually them and not Germany or the Benelux who was the most hardline on not giving Greece any more concessions.

based valve economist

>honestly thinks he would have gotten away with it any other way

I thought it was the EU we were negotiating with. The whole reason we are leaving is because of shit like this with you krauts thinking you are the divine rulers of europe
You fucks never learn

the money is never in the manufacturing, it's in the design and marketing.

who cares if some chinks build the iPhone, the real money is made in California. Same with Samsung/etc

they regret their loss, but havent come to acceptance yet. You know, the 5 stages of grief. They're currently in the anger stage (#2), but are about to switch to bargaining (#3). After their exit has come through, they'll go into depression (#4), followed by acceptance (#5) when they will basically become part of the EU again, but without having any power anymore.