How do you argue against race mixing?

It seems just illogical, like it's all based on your feelings.

If your daughter came home with a black guy, what would you tell her in order to convince her what she's done is wrong? I can't honestly think of anything.

Why shouldn't we just ignore race?

Other urls found in this thread:

papers.ssrn.com
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3611980/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19422626
jstor.org/stable/4145377
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-1-4614-1623-4_9
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/91/2/453
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
paa2008.princeton.edu/papers/80046#page=7
paa2008.princeton.edu/papers/80046#page=23
sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/89/3/807.abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621
nber.org/papers/w14192
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1095-8312.2008.01110.x/abstract
scientificamerican.com/article/when-incest-is-best-kissi/
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/woodley-2009-is-homo-sapiens-polytypic-human-taxonomic-diversity-and-its-implications.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forums and myself believe in the ethnic purity and preservation of the European Race.

Ask John Derbyshire, the British-born American-White nationalist who married and reproduced with a Chinese woman.

The moment she comes home with a nigger is the day she is thrown out and disowned, it means that something went wrong and it's time to cut your losses.

Why though?

Yeah but why? How would you justify it?

I wouldn't tell her anything. I'd just never speak to her again and stop supporting her.

It will soon become non-existent. We are being outbred in our homelands.

if your daughter comes home with a nigger it only means your are already too late and you are a horrible father, kys

>If your daughter came home with a black guy, what would you tell her in order to convince her what she's done is wrong?
I'd probably kill her in a fit of rage. Or disown her and never see her again. Coming home with a nigger means the damage is already done, there's no going back.
You wouldn't try to remove a piece of shit from your glass of milk and then drink it, would you?

T-they're honorary a-aryans!!! The fuhrer said so!1

>How do you argue against race mixing?
with your OP pic. aryan beauty like that wouldn't exist if it was mixed away

Because heredity and genetics make up the majority of humans and race and ancestral lineage make up a large amount of a childs potential

Or should I say some gay shit like "muh race" since this is obviously a bait thread

what did racists do before the British invented race in the 18th century?

seeTaking something that was given to her through the course of 10,000's of years and she decided to shit upon it with an ape, I could forgive her and look past it if it were a Mexican or even an Aisiatic, but a Nigger is where my line in the sand is.

blacks have 15 less IQ points and even if has above average things tend to trend back to the mean.

>I'd probably kill her in a fit of rage.

>t. muslim

>It seems just illogical, like it's all based on your feelings.

Nah. For example, mixed race often never looks like their parents. Also, just show her the STD rates, their behavior, their culture, and crimes of niggers. If she still dating nigger, she is dead to me.

There were no "racists" because there was little large scale interaction with other races. Even then shitskins would raid Europe and kidnap European women to rape.

Children suffer psychological problems when they are mixed race, since they have no solid identity. This can be quite devastating.
Moreover, should you be white or Asian, your next generation will probably only lose IQ points and physical attractiveness by racemixing.
If you are mixing with a black man, you are practically guaranteed he will end your relationship as soon as you have your child.
These are all logical arguments of maximizing the potential success of your descendants.

I say this having formerly been attracted to attractive black women myself. Once I realized the truth, however, my sexual preferences completely shifted.

>what would you tell her in order to convince her what she's done is wrong?
cut any sort of financial help you give her. That will convince anyone

"Among white Americans, the average IQ, as of a decade or so ago, was 103. Among Asian-Americans, it was 106. Among Jewish Americans, it was 113. Among Latino Americans, it was 89. Among African-Americans, it was 85. Around the world, studies find the same general pattern: whites 100, East Asians 106, sub-Sarahan Africans 70."

I'd rather her come home with a nigger than a Jew

>t. low testosterone beta male who is incapable of feeling seething rage that his genetic lineage has been defiled by his whore daughter

Because we are a unique part of the world and we are dying out.
Would Japan be as impressive if the people living there were newly migrated ethiopians?
Only our people can carry our culture.

You'd rather your kids be black then white, bong?

Speak for yourself, Cooter.

I'm not a stupid Sup Forums retard, but I think the argument is that white culture is much more civilised and advanced than any black culture has ever been, therefore it is a superior race genetically

>How would you justify it?
He just did

>Why shouldn't we just ignore race?
Because some people are ugly and genetically psychopathic.

good luck with those poor, fatherless ugly grandkids you dumb cunt

The parents have less of a genetic stake in their offspring.

Even leaving IQ and looks aside, race mixing leads to an end to homogeneity in your society.

But yeah, it would suck having a family that doesn't even look like you

I would point out that one of the best gifts I gave her are her bright blue eyes and that her children will never share this gift, and they probably won't resemble her in other ways either.

I would also add that I would not be helping a single mother out as I have put money aside for her education only.

I wouldnt even have a daughter at this point. Shits already too far gone to take seriously.. If i did and she came home with a black guy i would either just say fuck it or if i did have a reason to educate her that wasnt hokey and artifical i would tell her that people are fixated on alot of things which attract their attention. These things are not important and it is necessary to be able to learn about them without punishment. If i was to say that without being serious and totally honest it would sound like i was condoning it.. But if you apply that same formula to anything else it makes sense.. When kids are in school and they are distracted the teacher usually punishes them.. If someone was truly intelligent they would understand how all this works and look at these things together.. Sometimes all it takes is 2 minutes of that to have lifelong distractions understood and fully resolved.

Feelings are human pscyhology.

Why would you dismiss natural human psychology for egalitarian dogma?

Better have a good reason.

Your own fucking image is the perfect argument against race-mixing. You can't create that by race-mixing.

>ignoring race
1. Even niggers won't like that because it's no gibs for their "systematically oppressed" people.
2. I don't want my bloodline tainted. Muhammad Ali, a rather sane black explained this simply and perfectly. "I want my kids to look like me."
3. Certain races are better than other races. I don't want the diversity meme to degenerate humanity.

This is always my argument. What is a mixed-race child supposed to identify with? Not their parents. They already are alienated. Odds of meeting other kids of the same racial blend are low, especially if you consider a half asian could be half laos, half chink, half jap. (apply to any race/ethnicity. It's all about identity.

If you are gonna race-mix, might as well start a gofundme account for they soon to be born kiddo, description: therapy bills.

I would ignore it as a phase and start paying more attention to her.

Protip, not all ethnic groups are the same, and whites are globally seen a minority.

hot af

You have to instil it in them before they get old enough to date. You have to groom them to keep to their own kind and that takes years. Make it a family value and point out the mistakes of other people in your family that are cross breeding.

Lmao you guys are so insecure with the blacks. If she chooses to mix I don't give a shit. I am not some mongrel that can't afford to have more than one child.

1. Genetics

>Lower IQ
>Lower inhibitions
>Lower anger threshold
>Low conscientiousness
>Lower ability to plan ahead
>Impulsive
>High chance of having the "warrior" gene. (very high agression).
>Lactose intolerant
>Much lower work ethic

All of these points are generalisations. You could easily find a white person with all of those traits, but it is less likely.

So if your daughter finds a black person with no genetic problems, we move on to argument 2.

2. Environmental

>Mixed children suffer from a low sense of belonging. Both parents are different colors, confusing the developing childs brain.
>Likely to be bullied by blacks for not being properly black, and likely to be bullied by whites for not being white enough. This results in low self esteem.
>The mother will be seen as a "coal burner" lowering her status. This is because humans are racist at a subconscious level.

There's more but i can't be bothered to do the research.

Let's be honest:
Who cares? Personly I couldn't care less if it would be a black guy, asian guy, a jew, arab or something like that as soon as he's a nice guy and they like each other.

>end to homogeneity

Except if everyone's racemixed, then everyone's homogeneous again.

fuck off the_donald

race mixing especially for europeans with other diferent races is wrong because its insulting to the ancesters,adopt don't mix your race its like throwing something you've been working on for so many years to the trash

If your daughter brings home a nigger, it is not her fault. It is your fault for raising her not to love white culture.

It is your fault for not listening to decent music in the car with her.
It is your fault for not telling her stories of her culture.
It is your fault for not teaching her about the truth of race and IQ.
It is your fault for paying some low wage leftist to teach her how to live your life.

These things are not easy.
You would rather listen to ebonics.
You would rather let her watch TV than read to her at night.
You would rather tell her lies about race and IQ than teach her how to argue correctly.
You would rather send your kids to school than teach them the ways of the world yourself.
It isn't easy to not listen to ebonic music.
It isn't easy

wtf is ebonic music
rap?

Rap, house, RnB

>If your daughter came home with a black guy, what would you tell her in order to convince her what she's done is wrong?

Drop that shit or find a new home.

>Why shouldn't we just ignore race?
Because I refuse to have literal animals to represent my bloodline, I'd rather die out.

You mean a black man or a nigger?

Did you even read my post? I said mixed race often never looks like their parents. That's feeling. Parents always want to have their children to look like them. I balanced both emotion and logic.

I tell them to study Africa and Haiti.

90% of blacks are Shit, as opposed to 50% of whites. Take the lesser of the evils.

that's pretty good!

And that's why your nation is crumbling, Hans.

That post took way too long to come up. Shame on you Sup Forums.

Why do we exist? I don't know I sure know we want to survive, that's our nature, our instinct. We're afraid of death, we're afraid of disappearing. Humanity being dependent of one simple star is untolerable to me. We must prevent this by spriting in other solar system, we can't put all our eggs in the same basket. Survival at all cost. How do we achieve such scientific achievement? with the most creative minds, the whites. Every time a white person mixes with genes with an inferior being, it reduces humanity's chances of survival.

spics are almost on par with nigs. I'd rethink that if I were you.

this goy gets it

this

also niggers are more likely to abandon their children

except if people live in vastly different environments, people will keep mutating or dying off to adapt to meet the demands of nature's law
you're only prolonging progress with race-mixing

Half niggers look disgusting and ugly and will never have a fullfilling life

97% of interracial (Black man, White women) children are born out of wedlock. Source: papers.ssrn.com White-Black couples have more partner violence than White couples and as much violence as Black couples. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3611980/
Bias against miscegenation is likely biological in origin. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19422626
Interracial marriages have a 23.5% chance of divorce, compared to 13% for same-race couples. Source: jstor.org/stable/4145377
Mixed race kids suffer from low self-esteem, social isolation, and poor family dynamics. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
Mixed race children are more likely to have health problems, high stress, smoke, and drink. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
Interracial couples devote less time to maintaining their household than same race couples. Source: link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-1-4614-1623-4_9
interracial people cannot receive organ donations. Source: content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
Asians who marry outside of their race are less educated than Asians who do not. Source: sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/91/2/453
90% of White women who have kids with black men are unemployed or earn less than 10K a year. Source: papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
White women who marry minorities tend to be poor and to “marry up” in socioeconomic status. Source: paa2008.princeton.edu/papers/80046#page=7
Slim, slender, athletic, fit or average White women are 7x more likely than fat White women to refuse to date Blacks. Source: paa2008.princeton.edu/papers/80046#page=23
Better educated men and women are more likely to exclude blacks as romantic partners. Source: paa2008.princeton.edu/papers/80046#page=23

- get out
- you're tainted
- never babysitting a baby fathered by a black
- out of the will
- on your own, you belong to the blacks now.

It gets complicated if the black is a mulatto fathered by a white man or is a black with your y-chromosome.

The white man is losing a white womb but it's not as bad as if she's got impregnated by a full congoloid negro.

“Nonwhite daters gain status by dating any White. Whites, on the other hand, have little to gain by dating minorities.” Source: sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/89/3/807.abstract
White/Black babies are less healthy than White babies. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
Mixed race couples are more likely to have stillborn babies than same-race couples. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621
Black-White children are more likely than both Black and Whites to make poor decisions. Source: nber.org/papers/w14192
90% of women who have a child with a Black man never marry the father. Source: papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
77% of women who have children with Black men earn less than $10,000 a year. Source: papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
98% of White women who have children with Black men are not financially supported by the father. Source: papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
The average White woman who has kids with a Black man earns $7250 a year, excluding welfare. Source: papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
97% of White women who have children with Black men have used welfare. Source: papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893

From a pure biological point of view, isn't it more interesting to have people as diverse as possible, so racemixing actually benefits the human race

97% of Black fathers who have children with White women are not active in their children’s lives. Source: papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
Race-mixers may give less parental support to their children because of greater genetic distance. Source: onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1095-8312.2008.01110.x/abstract

If my daugter bring nigger bf i would not speak with her anymore. But i dont have daughter so who cares.

lets be honest

Raising a mixed race or black child in a conservative environment is literally the best thing you can do for it.

It's desecration of your lineage.
An insult to your ancestors.
And an affront to positive evolution.

Saved. Thanks, user.

Europeans/Asians/Blacks vary enough genetically that they would be considered different sub species entirely if they classified us the same as they did to other animals.

Example: The species: chimpanzee has 3 sub species and those sub species are closer genetically than whites are to blacks.

This.
Emotionally/psychologically healthy women from a solid mother/father home don't do shit like that.

No.

scientificamerican.com/article/when-incest-is-best-kissi/

>It is not quite incest. And though it will increase your chances of birthing a healthy baby, it is a bit unorthodox, to say the least. Still, scientists at Icelandic biotechnology company deCODE genetics say that when third and fourth cousins procreate, they generally have scads of kids and grandkids (relative to everyone else).

I somehow agree with this. I have the feeling most real Germans fucked off to the infinity chan Deutsch pol. Most of the German flag posters are either proxies for devide and conquer, Antifa or subhuman muslims. They will all be exterminated in the future.

If you are an R1b White Man and your daughter gets knocked by an A, B, E3, E1b1a black man you're cucked if you pour resources into that black kid.

If the mulatto guy has an R1b y-chromosome, has a white father who comes from the same country you do, let's pretend it's Denmark, and you babysit on a Saturday once a year... you may not be as cucked as you think.

Diversity means having black hair, non-white skin and brown eyes....

If you want diversity, keep it to the more important stuff such as intellectual diversity.

Black people offer nothing from an intellectual view point.
You would have more interesting children if you were, lets say an engineer, and your partner is a philosopher. That type of relationship would create children that would have the genetics to understand the stuff their parents would teach them... if the parents took the effort.

>Example: The species: chimpanzee has 3 sub species and those sub species are closer genetically than whites are to blacks.
I'm not saying that you're wrong but do you have a source for that?

You don't argue, that's why western civilization is getting cucked. Try to bring racial mixing or other degeneracy to the Middle East and they will impale your ass, not engage you in a civil discussion about why they want to respect their traditions.

>think about convincing people that racemixing is bad and saying this isn't racist
>remember I have a Halfrican friend who is a cool white skinned guy with an afro
wat do?

japs are not chinks moron, they are the only asians untainted by mongol blood

Yellow is not Asian??

Think next time

lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/woodley-2009-is-homo-sapiens-polytypic-human-taxonomic-diversity-and-its-implications.pdf

Have fun reading mate

how does lowering the iq benefits the "human race"?

Amicus Plato, sed magis amica veritas

respectfully state your point and then say " no offense"

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
You have a lot of papers on there that don't support what you're saying about them, or are misleading.

"Mixed Race babies are unhealthy" When compared to just white families (they're healthier than when compared to black families) and it's caused by vitamin and dietary defiencies in the parents.

That's just the third one I looked and this one was just the least misleading.

>flag