Why are white people obsessed with guns?

Why are white people obsessed with guns?

Why do they think the law should allow them to walk around with guns?

There was a time when guns were necessary to protect yourself in the Wild West, the same way Japanese needed swords to protect themselves during feudalism. But those times are over. The Japanese no longer walk around with Katanas. They let go of the past, but white people haven't and still want to walk around like Billy The Kid was still riding around.

youtube.com/watch?v=o5TjAEAbRw4

And why can't this woman see what she's doing is wrong and that those guns are going to end up hurting her or someone else in the future?

You don't want to be of starting this comrade, many nigger memes will come your way. you will be overwhelmed by it.

>what is my religion?

you're a kike obviously

Implying black people aren't obsessed kek

have you seen this thing called niggers?

You were just in the gun thread and got jealous because you have none

A Black Panther and a Jew sneak up on him and they are surprised when he pulls a gun on them?

smdh senpai

niggers and commies

>why did king nig nog sell guns to criminals
>Same guns used by criminals to kill white Americans
>Why did Nog 2 act complicitly and block any investigation
2nd Ammendment
OP sucks white cock. Drink it in faggot

My latest purchase folds in half

to protect against niggers and jews

KYS you stupid white trash nigger fisting faggot

nice digets and nice gun m8

> tfw FN FALs are prohibited in Canada
Why even live?

Awww look at the shitskin, he's scared of the alpha race.

Checked great great grand satan.

why are muslims so obsessed with killing no-muslims?

> kel tec

> gets quints

There is no God...

Don't you mean black people?

Bcs it meks pew pew and brek stuff

White Americans *

Kek I have two, leaf.

We own guns because of niggers. Niggers these days are getting wilder and wilder. The rise of high capacity semi-auto pistols in law enforcement and civilian use, concealed carry, stand your ground laws, and magazine fed semiautomatic rifles are all because niggers are running around everywhere committing crimes. There is literally other reason behind any of this.

>There was a time when guns were necessary to protect yourself in the Wild West
Was actually one of the safest periods of time in US history.

Checked. It's a sign. Will you buy the 9mm or the .40 S&W version?

>Why do they think the law should allow them to walk around with guns?

The law doesn't allow me to walk around with guns, me being a human is what allows me to walk around with guns.

As a human fucking being, I have the right to arm myself. Fuck you.

>We own guns because of
and wannabe commies.

Guns are a representation of why we're at the top of the food chain, they're what make us stronger than bears and lions and shit.

It's the ultimate example of brains over brawn, not owning something that makes you stronger than every other creature on the planet is pretty dumb imo

the law doesn't allow shit, you stupid nigger.

I ALLOW the LAW

makes a person wonder..

We need them to protect ourselves from criminal niggers.
Try living around niggers with no way of protecting yourself and see what happens to you.

Just buy it in part then assemble them together by your own, of course coming at different times and in differents packages.

Because funnily, due to all the stupid laws about firearm control made by peoples who know little of them (and the subsequent laws made by actual guns user as to make the use of said firearm in a entirely legal context less of a pointless clusterfuck) a firearm that has the firing mechanism removed or ''permanently'' disabled isn't per say considered a working firearm aka one that is able to fire a bullet. This is literally in the first lines of the laws, where they explain in details what they consider a firearm and what isn't per the Canadian law. About the same place where they say that a compressed air pellet gun that have equal or more pressure than 1036 pi is considered a firearm.

So if anyone give you shit about why you're getting FN FAL, just tell them that by the law, it isn't a live firearm and thus it is entirely legal to own one (the parts, that is).

Fuck, how do you thinks all the street gangs and mafias get their weapons?

Gun control laws are a fucking joke.

>There was a time when guns were necessary to protect yourself
> those times are over

KYS faggot
been to Chiraq lqtely?