Which one is more important?

strawpoll.me/12908025

It's time for Sup Forums to make a decision.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity
strawpoll.me/12907560
newscientist.com/article/dn1520-iq-is-inherited-suggests-twin-study/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you put race in fron of God you are blue pilled.
Race problem cannot be solved without God.

Except God doesn't exist, you fucking lunatic.

Heathens! The lot of you!

That's Jesus retard

Neither, the answer is culture.

>*tip*

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus

>Jesus was a Galilean Jew who was baptized by John the Baptist and subsequently began his own ministry, preaching his message orally and often being referred to as "rabbi".

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity

>Christianity began as a Jewish sect in the Levant of the middle east in the mid-1st century.

You don't say? The file name is "Jewsus", genius.

Christcucks dont believe in evolution so why would they think we are any different from the niggers. I can show there is 40,000 years of evolution between africans and the rest of mankind

I pray you will see the light

Why don't you pray for less migrants instead, moron? See if that helps.

I voted God. You need to read Isaiah 40:17
Vote on my poll now too. Your picture is also shameful: strawpoll.me/12907560

No religion, no nationalism, no family tradition.

You really fell far from the bird's nest Sweden, mama ain't happy.

god christfags are retarded, almost as bad as leftists

I want Abrahamics to leave, NOW!

But god wills for a pure race

Both questions are one and the same

technically not wrong

Christ cucks still believing in fairy tales lol

>culture

Culture is race.

newscientist.com/article/dn1520-iq-is-inherited-suggests-twin-study/

>The researchers found that certain regions of the brain were highly heritable. These included language areas, known as Broca’s and Wernicke’s areas, and the frontal region, which, among other things, plays a huge role in cognition.

>In identical twins, these areas showed a 95 to 100 per cent correlation between one twin and the other – they were essentially the same. The frontal structure, says Thompson, appears to be as highly influenced by genes as the most highly influenced trait we know of – fingerprints.

The frontal lobe is area the concerned with behavior, learning, personality, and voluntary movement. Do you think that IQ and the structure of this area can be as heritable as they are (95-100%) without behavior also being heritable? Dont you think culture on the whole will be dictated by the behavior of the individuals within said culture?

>all these god votes

Negroes are borderline mentally retarded and will never properly worship god. Just look at what they did with Christianity in Cuba when left to their own devices. They will always devolve into heretical beliefs. From a Christian perspective they should be viewed as being no better than animals who can never know god.

>File deleted
No butts allowed?