What do we do about the German problem?

What do we do about the German problem?

Germans have been invading other Western countries for centuries now - the whole purpose of WW2 was to stop Germany from taking over Europe. The EU was set up to stop countries from taking over the continent, and now the fucking Germans control the EU, and effectively Europe. How the fuck did this happen?

I've seen the effects of the eternal German firsthand. We had quite the peaceful duopoly when it came to grocery stores, there was the S-ryhmä and K-ryhmä. But the Germans forcefully broke this and pushed their venomous Lidl over here, and now everyone is going there for the cheap prices. Thanks a lot, Krauts.

How can this madness continue? Germans had the final solution - now the final solution should be imposed on them.

Other urls found in this thread:

img.costumecraze.com/images/vendors/rubies/880511-Mens-Green-2nd-Skin-Bodysuit-large.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

wtf are you talking about?

You do know that more commerce markets are better for consumers (you), right?

Christ, sort it out, please.

Yes, yes the free market is your friend :)! Good, good.

Here we have a stealth German. Please my fellow anons, do not trust a word this man utters.

Take off the VPN, Hans.

Wow, you dont like the free market? Are you a communist? Dont you want to buy goods for the lowest price?

Fight with each other, we want entertainment.

I have two of these supermarkets being build 5mins away from me. Are they actually good? I can't imagine they'd actually make much money though outside of the first maybe year of curious shop goers. They are surrounded by a walmart neighborhood market, a super center, food lion, kroger, farm fresh, and a international food grocery. How in the FUCK are these tards going to make money. Did I say TWO of these are being built in a fairly close proximity.

Yes destroying local business, communal connections, ravaging the environment with retardedly long shipping lanes, and wrecking the local economy by stealing jobs and giving them to chinks/browns in the form of wage slavery half the world away is good for you goy. Support your globalist overlords! The wealth will trickle down to you too! Hehehe....

IDK but they build the warehouse for VA down the street from me. They start off at $15 an hour too, so at least the krauts imported decent paying low skill jobs into the area, and didn't just take them away like the Mexicans do.

>warehouse for VA down the street from me
You in Virginia beach cause thats where they are building these wish they'd stop building shit here with the faggot jet noise and the traffic I wanna kill myself

>a finnish post not insulting Sweden
Fix this immidiately

Nah, Fredericksburg. They also built a training center here too, but no actual stores. Sounds like it's going to be an Aldi's competitor, so knock off brand cheap food with minimal service and cashiers that just throw your shit off the counter as they scan it. If the Aldi's here is anything to go buy, I suspect the ones in VA beach will be extremely successful, particularly with minorities.

>they didn't get superior Aldi
that must suck

I've been in Aldis in Germany, and they were full of arabs and the stores were in horrible condition. At least in Finnish Lidls the shoppers are Finns.

Of course they make money, they're run by Germans. They always find ways to do things.

Also, I've worked in a Lidl as a Finnish rogue spy, trying to figure out the German ways. It's rough there, seriously.

Spare me from your drivel. You are a filthy, lying German.

We have lidl here too.It used to be more popular for a while but people lately decided to support Greek ones even if it is a bit more expensive (also there were lots of complains for their quality).

doubt it. We've had these cheap grocery stores before and they just close down. We have a fuckload of other options that fill all the niche areas extremely close to each other. No one will shop there. Even places like Food Lion have 4 different stores within a very short distance from each other.

Because they were run by ineffective Americans.

The cashiers in Lidl scan the items faster than you can possibly bag them, it's like bipbipbipbipbip and it's done
Also they're basically slave labourers and get berated if they go to the toilet too often etc.

Fuck you, Lidl has cheap and good orange juice.

>cheap
Yes
>good
No (although i've heard that this differs from country to country)

Thankfully we have other options, like Biedronka, Dino.
Lidl is kind of shit actually, I only go there for toilet paper, tissue, glass wipes.

Say wot? What part of Athens do you live in? Over here I'm surrounded by immigrants and even I have noticed an increase in perhaps-greeks in the nearby lidls.

Well,i guess you're right and i shouldn't be talking since i'm lucky enough to have a house in ΒΠ.There's a lidl nearby but i've seen less people going there the last few months but that could be coincidence/isolated case.

Fuck lidl fuck aldi fuck all this low quality german shit don't buy anything from them

Wars nodaways are done with economical measures, not with soldiers, tanks and ships.

What do we do about the Problem problem?

You dont like capitalism you have to switch to communism.

But I guess you dont give a fuck about that lidel is employing finish workers and payes taxes in Finland.

>Muh evile german kraut and shieet.

>But the Germans forcefully broke this and pushed their venomous Lidl over here, and now everyone is going there for the cheap prices. Thanks a lot, Krauts.

Just shows that you have weak spirited people ready for takeover. Lidl tried the exact same thing in Norway and was BTFO after 3 months because nobody wanted to buy their shit and Lidl fucked off.

Looks like Swedens weak spirit is brushing off on you but not on Norway.

>Unironically advocating Gommunism :DD
Your grandpa who defended finnland from the approaching red hordes is rolling in his grave, jonne

Tomorrow your shit country is going to elect a Merkel puppet, you fag. We own you.

>(((We)))

Only poor trashpeople shops in nazisiwa.
Lidl has shitty products.

Kesko is eternal, S group sucks ass too.

I love you sven

Lidl products in germany are great. Their vegetables/fruit are always the freshest, because they have such a big turnover rate.
Many of the noname-products are actually produces by big brands and just relabeled.
I fucking love their organic products - there's some really good stuff there - apples, milk, eggs, etc.

Spotted the Muslim scum. Or you don't live in a bigger city with few immigrants. In any city over 100k population Lidl is filled with subhumans and not even 5% of the customers, nor the people that work there, are German.

Saint Nicolas ghetto trash here. You know, you've tickled my curiosity. From what I've seen the closer to your location I've gone, the more liberal people seem to be. Are you an aberration or are people over there a bit less liberal?

>be you
>live in Finland
>have to pay month's wage for a can of red bull so you buy Euroshopper instead.

FPBP

>Are you an aberration or are people over there a bit less liberal?
I'd guess an aberration.Although lately people seem a bit more fed up,especially in immigration issues.What's funny is that there used to be the usual antifa graffiti on the walls of abandoned houses but every 2 days they get sprayed over with racists mottos,after a while it gets back to antifa ones and repeat,kinda funny really.

I live in the Ruhrgebiet. Biggest sprawl there is beside Berlin.
What do I care about the subhumans when I go buy apples?

Well, i care.

t. also Ruhrgebiet

Well, what's the difference if you shop at Lidl, Rewe or Real? There's subhumans everywhere now.

Stealth American, Timo.

And you have no idea how shitty the K-market S-market duopoly is for consumers. Although, Finns do love being fucked in the ass by their own institutions, sooooo... you got me there.

Lol, being this deluded.

Real is much better than Lidl and Rewe though. Rewe here is a fucking zoo.

I care because I don't wanna feel like entering an African country when I go shopping. Here (a northern bigger City in Bawü) Rewe and Edeka is interestingly mostly German (customers and employees) while Aldi, Lidl, Penny and Kaufland is full of brownish looking people. And I fucking hate looking at ugly things, feel like going into a ghetto.

rewe is too expensive. Nur die rijke tattas die rijke niggers haven geld dafur.

t. arme tatta who shops in Kranenburg

I'm currently engaged in a grafitti fight with an antifa. Funny thing is that I don't hate immigrants nearly as much as I hate those authoritarian bullies.

You know I kinda wish I wasn't an agoraphobic shut in so I could invite you to go out and exchange perspectives from our areas.

how do you have graffiti fights when you stay at home all the time?

EU was a plan to take over Europe since the beginning. Mostly pushed by Germany.
But anyways, Lidl is very good.

He could be getting out at night,full dressed in black and stuff.

Godspeed and good luck,i despise them too.

>talks to Greece
>Greece needs to pay debts
>He is poor as fuck
>most likely homeless
>Antifa sprays his favourite sleeping spot under the bridge

We are solving it ourselves
How is replacing us not enough
For fucks sake there won't be any germans in the future and you are still whining

Genocide all Germans and French

>be you
>whine to di mama that you want pasta
>your mom goes grocery shopping
>"mom this is not do real autentico stuffa, you bought at Lidl!"
>psssh...nothin personnel...kid

Lidl, disgusting, they tried to sell their shitty products in Norway but failed miserably

If we were able to fend off Wal-Mart you should be able to get rid of Lidl.

Well well well, looks like we're bending over another "first world" country. How does it feel, getting btfo buy a bunch of "snow niggers" in tracksuits?

germans are most effective at peace time you idiot, it gives them time to autistically build bigger better and more things to sell while lazy southerners sleep and get into debt

the fact is, germans are genetically superior to most other races. this is what allows them to continuously take control in europe, it's only a matter of time before they succeed.

also along with the spanish, they are the most prolific mainland europeans genetically. huge swathes of inland america are german.

deal with it.

well apparently they took over a long time ago. more that you probably realize. I'm part German.

Seeing as this place is teeming with wannabe nazis, let us listed to the words of hitler

Since the germans tried to conquer europe and failed, they deserve to be wiped out from the face of the earth by their racial supperiors.

The Anglos and the Slavs and maybe to a small extent the Normans.

We should annex Germany as New Wisconsin and expand our living space as proper Americans. Shit we already have forces there.

Lidl carries the best canned tomatoes for sauces man.
They also have really amazing industrial-made fresh pasta.
All of this for 50-65% of the price in a normal supermarket.

Stuff we usually buy because little people aside from grandmas have the time to make a sauce from scratch with fresh tomatoes, or folding by hand a fuckton of tortelli.

Their meats are nothing special, but they're the only ones carrying chicken cutlets made with whole fillet, rather than 100% "mechanically separated meat".

So yeah, they know how to cater to us even in Italy. Especially considering that ever since EU fucked over our country, spending 3-4€ for a single portion of ravioli or tortelli is not something you can afford often.

german,english,french,native american,irish. pretty sure. i went to the history guy and he said my family got around.

oh and Scottish.

Lidl sure are cheap, but they have almost none of the regular Swedish brands, just their own brands and strange German brands. And their stores are organized weirdly. Domestic low cost chain Willys fixes all of those problems so I go there instead.

only idiots use fresh tomatoes for sauces. and 'fresh' pasta is lame as well. there are pasta machines. I bought one for 50 euros.

>Implying Marxcron isn't a rothschild puppet
>Implying Merkel isn't either
we both have the same puppet master dumb kraut

See, I'm getting fit in preparation for the coming race war. In order to not binge eat I buy little food and go to the same places almost daily for groceries.

Dressed in old clothes and looking a little silly I guess. I'm unironically thinking of going out at night dressed in this for shits and giggles but I can't see shit without my glasses.

img.costumecraze.com/images/vendors/rubies/880511-Mens-Green-2nd-Skin-Bodysuit-large.jpg

>Godspeed and good luck,i despise them too.

Thanks mate. I've decided to start writing about how Soros worked with the nazis in WWII and about that one antifa who is a convicted pedophile. Might redpill a few people.
Funny thing is that the immigrants themselves hate multiculturalism and albanians and bulgarians are vocal in their distaste of middle easterners and eachother. Even the other races don't like the "all together" crap.

Thankfully I owe to nobody and own my house. Fucking kekked heartily though. Cheers!

>it's a Kraut lords over his fellow Goyim as he helps to destroy the European people a third time
I HATE YOUR FUCKING ARROGANCE YOU AUTISTIC KÜNTS

Everything is done very cost-efficiently, because its German. For instance, there usually aren't any actual shelves in Lidl because they just use the boxes they came in. The job itself is rough as hell too, and ite really gets you worked up.

Interesting to see how a mindset of a nation spreads elsewhere.

German domination of the EU means it has conquered without war, and signing up to the EU is signing up to the Fourth Reich. Germany is at the geographic heart of the EU. It is also at least for the next two decades likely to remain the continent’s largest economy and most populous country.
Ask the Greeks if you think I exaggerate: Germany runs Europe without firing a shot. It forces far weaker partners to stay in a currency zone that is crippling them, and uses its economic muscle to dictate immigration and other key policies.
We have learned our lessons and today we focus on destroying europe again with our influence and economic power.
What did you expect?
A friendly germany? A germany that got no influence anymore? On nothing?
Great products with the stamp "made in germany" are superior to your inferior products.
We hold europe, if germany gets destroyed it will influence all other states around the world. We won this war.
What our soldiers couldn't achieve is what our ruthless economics achieved.
Destroying germany means destroying every other state in europe immediately and others in the longer run.

Same in Baltic states, they have their own supermarkets - Maxima, Rimi, Iki etc.

First went to Lithuania in 2013 and been to there, Latvia and Estonia every year since and the Lidl infestation is everywhere.

I explain this to Baltic lads that their own national chains of supermarkets are only few of the industries they have that we're doing well, and try to get them to boycott the Kraut Jew Lidl.

Glad brexit will cleanse it from the UK.

>Funny thing is that the immigrants themselves hate multiculturalism and albanians and bulgarians are vocal in their distaste of middle easterners and eachother. Even the other races don't like the "all together" crap.
Of course they hate each other,competition is bad for their "business" after all.

There are a bunch of Finnish stuff in the Baltics too, like maybe a third of stuff sold in stores are made by Finnish companies, and there's Neste which has gas stations in every one of those nations. A politically and economically weaker country always adopts things from stronger ones.

Do you have Netto in Finland?

I know Denmark still does and maybe Sweden.

They used to be everywhere in the U.K. but all got cleansed out of existence by our super competitive domestic supermarkets.

Seriously though in 2013 there wasnt a single Lidl in the Baltic states, but last month I drove from Kaunas to Tallinn and even the small towns have Lidls now just down the street from their domestic chains.

Just vassal states used by Germans to flog their shit which is forced to be paid for in a currency devised by themselves. Couldn't get any more Jewish.

Telling an italian that tortelli are lame is a very easy way to find a very early end my friend

trips dun lie

I have noticed that they barely have any shelves but I like to pick my food off shelves so I go to other stores.

We have Netto stores in Sweden. But they are even shittier than Lidl and lack a lot of products that you would find in a supermarket so they barely qualify as one.

Heil Merkel the mighty Fuhrer of Economy!

I remember in school we had to bring in stuff to make paper mache thing with and I brought in an empty netto tin foil box and got bullied by other kids cause it was from netto.

Those feels...

Mun nigga i love those.I like most of Italian cuisine desu.

Third time's the charm

I don't mean those. You can't even make them with a pastamachine. But they also sell fresh tagliatelle, which is quite lame.

I understand why you got bullied.

How's their pork?

Did you not know that pork is outlawed in Germany to not offend the poor muslim refugees?

Hahahha

Yeah, what exactly did you/your parents think would happen? Did you carry around your gym clothes (?) in an ALDI bag, too, or what?

>not knowing that the EU was Germany's plan from the start

nothing to see here.