Operation Rainbow in the Dark

Kiss your canonical timelines goodbye, this is an Action thread. many great memes have been floated, a few have the potential to stick. →

focus of this thread should be less about new memes and more about WHERE TO TARGET what our fellow faggots have created. weaponized autism is only as strong as the pressure points it can be focused at. (((Rule 11))) motherfuckers.

remember:
1. minimal variation on original rainbow flag ensures they'll think of separate is beautiful every time they look at it. swastikas, iron crosses, etc are awesome, but they dilute the message. we want this cancer to fucking spread. we want the rainbow flag to be a STANDALONE HATE SYMBOL. tell me that's not more awesome.
2. antifags dont want to accept trump holding an lgbt flag. many will accept that it is an anti-racemixing symbol rather than accept that trump accepts gays. MUH DOGWHISTLES
3. the more it offends groups other than cockholsters, the more those other groups will put pressure on gays by going bananas

only one thing matters: MAKE IT STICK

#DefendDiversity

Theme Song:
youtube.com/watch?v=qcWKZTI9OC4

Official rainbow fag font:
typewithpride.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

bbs.dailystormer.com/t/pol-is-turning-the-rainbow-flag-into-a-hate-symbol/101581
youtube.com/watch?v=DNPuXcN9QhY
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=#DefendDiversity&src=typd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There will be doubters, there will be shills, there will be niggers. Ignore them, remember what it's about. be the lulz you wish to see in the world. sieg heil, motherfuckers, and remember, #SeparateisBeautiful

We should start this way: separation of hetero and homo. Then separate between the subdivisions of LGBTI. Enforce that separation is necessary to give room for every identity. Every LGBTI entity has its unique culture.

Then we expand it on cultures and ethnicities as such. Integrating the separation meme first is essential.

Have a bump, godspeed friends

9gag, teatter, faceberg. everyone with fakes should be posting the believable ones: no swastikas, no lgbt backronyms. either feign outrage at it or endorse it depending on the flavor of the account. get the hashtags trending

fucked up the cross post

PREVIOUS THREAD

Are you spreading it in social media?

My stuff from the other thread.

flood the streets

Now THAT'S a good quote.

oy vey u need to import another 400 thousand exploding rapists at once!

Bump for the lulz

that's because you already searched for that you dumb fuck

didnt
not logged in
no cookies
no history

It came up for me, too.

he's right

LOL holy shit

vomit this fucking material all over your venues, play concerned citizen if you must but i think unironic endorsements are even harder to refute tbqhfam

I really really like this.

Fags stole the rainbow from Christianity. They perverted and ruined the rainbow.

Hopefully this catches on

Including good quotes by meme tier non-whites is a good idea
People dont know shit about MLK or Malcom X, but they know the names and the faces

mother always said, "don't mix the whites with the colors"

Fuck me, now I really wish I had a (((Facebook and Twitter))).

Sup Forumsacks with either or both should really seize this opportunity and spread this shit far and wide.

i dont think we need the fake richard spencer endorsement, he will probably unironically agree with it which is much better

it would be a good idea to spam this on all the news websites/social media pages.

bump

don't separate just kill all niggers

bbs.dailystormer.com/t/pol-is-turning-the-rainbow-flag-into-a-hate-symbol/101581

Bump

>spreadin
yes and you should too, first image of thread gets the message across best with but plenty to choose from

just stick to the rainbow flag, fuck the swastikas and shit, we want it to be offensive on its own. cant stress this enough

simpler than that. #SeparationisBeautiful is the best hashtag, we dont need convoluted "this stripe is germany, this is south africa" shit. we arent writing a textbook, we're inceptioning a simple concept they'll never unsee

sorry, im a fucking retard. #DefendDiversity is trending much better so let that be your go-to

youtube.com/watch?v=DNPuXcN9QhY

you're right but malcom was okay.

Can any bong bros confirm? I ain't getting nuffin. It looks like it's still localised around the us

Literally go here
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=#DefendDiversity&src=typd
Upvote and reply to the #DefendDiversity shit and then post your own #DefendDiversity pics. lets bump each other's stuff to get it big

don't be obviously trolling, dont say where you're coming from, just act like this is a common regular thing with """alt-right"""

and tag richard spencer and whoever the fuck else, even Milo idgaf

#separationisstrength

Yeah the trick to most memes is the simplicity.

You've gotta be able to understand the idea in a second

This is stupid. Why do we want to redpill degenerate parasites? Why should we give a fuck how they vote? They're three percent of the population.

we dont want to redpill them. we want to make their ridiculous political correctness bullshit self-destruct. they will screech at each other over muh rainblow is oppression. its how trolling works senpai

Delete that NOW

Faggots are degenerate.

It was once confined to the rich, but now the world can be everyone's playground
Let's play

I don't have a Twatter account

Agreed, user! Don't overplay the hand.