Peaceful Europe of nations?

Is there a way to have a europe of independent nations in which everyone is content?

Imagine it was the beginning of the 20th century or even earlier, could you manage to keep europeans from each other's throats by cooperation in dividing the continent up for the common good of future european generations?

Redrawing the borders, moving populations, eugenics and cultural projects included.

How would you do it?

Gallicia is too rich to merge with Portugal.
You can't unite Yugoslavia without removing kebabs same for France and Algeria.
Also, there's no way a Greece like that is going to work.

Nice touch for partitionning Swiss though and redifining Poland

when is Sup Forums gonna stop taking northern island of us if they want to leave they'd of done it by now
they even laugh at Scottish thinking of independence

>Gallicia is too rich to merge with Portugal
Is it really? I thought it's the place where you can buy cheap abandonded country houses cause all the industry has gone.

>You can't unite Yugoslavia without removing kebabs same for France and Algeria
All for that, same is implied for Asia Minor of course, pick out the descendants of the janissaries and sterilize the rest or something.

Also, how heretic is adding the french Basques to Spain and Corsica to Italy?

Aren't the northern irish basically protestant scotsmen sent over to colonize the paddies?

Anyone is welcome to redraw the borders and sperg out like me a bit, I used picrelated as a base for my map it took me like 15 mins.

Hans I fixed the Danish bit for you.

I didn't even make that map, I stole it, but well.

Also I just noticed that France's eastern border looks like Hitler being amazed at the Grossdeutschland.

>annecting most of Poland
Have fun with an armed uprising every couple of decades.

>Independent nations where everyone is content.
Yeah, no way.

Basque independence, including Navarre, and Northern Basque Country.

Our GDP would be higher than Spain in no time.

this is truly a retarded map, here's a better one

Not annected, moved, like what happened after WW2. You keep Kraków, you get Wilno, Lwów and even Minsk I think. Seems pretty fair to me.

Gdansk, Poznan and Gniezno are core Polish. Stettin and Breslau are debately German.

Poznań was always Polish

Huge ass Germany, huge fucking Sweden. More lands to spread their Caliphate right Hans?

At least Albania, Belgium and ukraine does not exist.

best map

GALICIA WILL NEVER BE PORTUGUESE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
DON'T GIVE MY BASED NEIGHBORS TO AFRICANS.

What.the.fuck.? Why do russians get ida-virumaa? They can go fuck themselves, get nuked, gook

I agree with this map exept for galicia The serbian albania part.
Morocco and Tunisia should be independant and the Levant should be too, they are way more westernized than their inner Middle east counterpart.

So you re-merged Yugoslavia but left Macedonia independent? Is there any reason beyond pissing on Greece?

>How would you do it?
Give Britain control of Ireland too.

I don't care about the Irish getting butthurt. The British Isles should be one country, controlled by London.

Ok I admit I wanted a Grossdeutschland but also neat looking borders, you busted me.
No m8 it's more of an "if the 20th century went right" kind of map.

Calm down, Asturias-amigo. There will be eugenics.

Isn't it something like 73% Ruskie though?

>Is there a way to have a europe of independent nations in which everyone is content?

Split up the EU into ethnostates. No other way.

Fuck off, kraut
sage

But it will be, better prepare for the inevitable.

Before WW2, it was 90% estonian. But about 70% yes.

Never understood why Sup Forumstards always arbitrarily give away Kola Peninsula despite the fact that there was nothing before us and that we had it for almost 800 years.
Also Karelia was only Swedish for 100 years in 17 century and ours for 800.
Makes 0 sense.

>>Gallicia is too rich to merge with Portugal
>Is it really?
Yes, is a narcoregion, all the cocaine to Europe enter from there, also Zara is from there too, 5th world wealth

Fora de Galicia, Africanu

Also lots of shipyards

I fixed a few things.

Our clay plus Chipre and Creta (we need HQ to reconquer Jerusalem), Vatican too. Also Holy Roman Empire bc Carlos I, Neopolis (Greece) bc muh almogaveres from Aragon.

Cruz de Borgoña!

>Is there a way to have a europe of independent nations in which everyone is content?
tl;dr:
Based rare is right.

Detailed version:

Not if you divide people on ethnic lines. Take a look at your map. United Ireland? The northeast corner of the island is majority British clay by culture, majority Irish clay by race. You put them in a Catholic Ireland they'll get butthurt and blow shit up again. You include them in Britain, you wind up with a multiracial Britain full of gingers.

The best example of an independent, content nation in Europe is Switzerland. It's also the most historically multicultural nation in Europe.

>Giving N Ireland to Ireland against the wishes of the majority of Ulsterman
>Creating le ebin GROSSDEUTSCHLAND XXDDDDDDD even though there are few if any ethnic Germans in Prussia anymore

Resolve this contradiction, senpai

Merge France, Prussia and Italy.

Recreate autonomous regions (ex Brittany, Veniti ...) have a federal government, boost natalist policies, spend most state money in healthcare, fitness propaganda, education and industrialization.

Merge the three armies, reduces costs, use reduced costs to promote technological improvement and have the army ensure safety of the Eastern and Western borders.

Buid statues and monuments to the old gods of every people in the new empire.

Call it the European Empire.

Slowly assimilate other countries on the continent.

Mach against the Ottomans, help rebuild the Byzantine empire.

Reconquer the holy land, rid it of Islam and have neo pagans and Christianity take over.

Citizenship from blood policy.

Don't be a Russian shill Nippon

Not since the advent of nationalism. When being French just meant that your king was from a certain family few people cared who ruled them, but when French, German, etc. became seen as identities that must be defended and must reach the destiny of their "greater" nation (eg. Greater Germany, Greater Serbia, Greater Bulgaria) this became impossible because the desires of these nations overlapped. Greater Serbia and Greater Bulgaria wanted the same territory, Greater Germany and Poland shared significant overlap.

If you wanted to try this you would either need to force people to completely assimilate into their countries and abandon their histories (eg. outlaw the German language in France, outlaw the Russian language in Ukraine, etc.) so that within a few generations the concept of Germans living in France, or Hungarians living in Romania will be extinct. Option B is for some outside power to set up arbitrary borders and force everyone of a culture living outside of their national borders to move into their new country sort of like when Germans were kicked out of Poland and Czechoslovakia after WW2.